What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

Depending on what you do on the site you can earn more or less than $ 1 a day. In the thread I published images of the tasks and I have explained from and to where the payments for tasks come. -I think it is the best among the GPt sites and I have not had any inconvenience to withdraw my profit. You just have to wait for them to approve the task, add the minimum amount and collect.
thanks so much for your time in explaining that but since you are already a member of this particular platform please I want to ask how much have you been making in a day ideas you can give me a rough estimate It will encourage me to start, please tell me.

Picoworkers is an online marketplace that connects Freelancers around the world with business owners. Businesses who need other people to help them to support their work come to Picoworkers. Here they can hire workers for easy and quick jobs. We accept payments in cryptocurrency and pay out in crypto.

Picowokers is a great website and I can say for a fact that it is not a scam website,reason being that I have used this website before and they played me without delay. Although reaching the minimum withdrawal that a long time.

yeah picoworkers is one of the legit platforms, unfortunately, I have stopped working on this last after I did 100$ there

the reason is that I felt bored when I work the missions of the users lol
I did too, picoworkers is one of the legit paying platforms out there, i did major jobs there ranging from 20$ to 100$. I still do some minor jobs there though but it not as before again.

so far I can safely say that the website is a legit website it is not a scam I have worked with them before. I have also run some businesses with them that is I gave them money for them to do some micro job for me and the job was done without any issues so I can say it is legit.
Excellent, it's how many people also do their work on the picoworkers of what they want. And in my case, I only take care of doing the tasks that people like you send to carry out some activity for their websites. It is the diversity of the site and everyone does what they want, from having jobs done to executing them.

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

Actually recently there's repitition of task. I wonder how you where and to gather up to that amount over a week! Good luck anyways.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.

Actually recently there's repitition of task. I wonder how you where and to gather up to that amount over a week! Good luck anyways.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.
I'm fine, insisting on making daily profit, from site to site, thank you! Usually I work at Picoworkers with social media, I sign up for a page, verify or occasionally vote for a contest on another site. But there are many ways to win. The way I get to the minimum is easy for me, in fact today I will make a new withdrawal.

I'
I'm fine, insisting on making daily profit, from site to site, thank you! Usually I work at Picoworkers with social media, I sign up for a page, verify or occasionally vote for a contest on another site. But there are many ways to win. The way I get to the minimum is easy for me, in fact today I will make a new withdrawal.
I'v tried using pico workers task but like today i couldn't finalise any task because they are too complex. And I do carry out task you mentioned but couldnt final I them. Do use mobile phone or pc
Post automatically merged:

I'
I'v tried using pico workers task but like today i couldn't finalise any task because they are too complex. And I do carry out task you mentioned but couldnt final I them. Do use mobile phone or pc

I'

Post automatically merged:

I'

It is unfortunate that you have not been able to complete the tasks, I use a pc. At one time I was using the phone and although it is more difficult, I managed to do several tasks. But it is true it is more complex from the telephone. And in terms of its complexity, some are easy and others more difficult but better paid that reaches $ 2 or more.

It is unfortunate that you have not been able to complete the tasks, I use a pc. At one time I was using the phone and although it is more difficult, I managed to do several tasks. But it is true it is more complex from the telephone. And in terms of its complexity, some are easy and others more difficult but better paid that reaches $ 2 or more.
Probably I'm having difficulties due to the use of mobile! I will try using PC for my next Task to see how frequent I will ve able to earn. I just hope I dont face any difficulties in completing a task or any task.

Probably I'm having difficulties due to the use of mobile! I will try using PC for my next Task to see how frequent I will ve able to earn. I just hope I dont face any difficulties in completing a task or any task.
I hope that is the problem, so far the people I have recommended and are on the site, have no problem, regardless of the country where they live. I wish you luck @Dowenship , any problem you can write to me here and I will try to guide you so that you can earn more in your wallet.

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

The task expected are not difficult to come by if one has the time to put in it.
The payment and payout of $5 should be much easier and quicker to come by. It will worth the try but for those with much time in their hands

The task expected are not difficult to come by if one has the time to put in it.
The payment and payout of $5 should be much easier and quicker to come by. It will worth the try but for those with much time in their hands
I can assure you that I don't spend so much time doing tasks, at first if I try to do them all, because there are many. After the time I enter once or twice a day and I add. I make the tasks easier and with patience I accumulate capital and request payment.

Can you imagine,have opened this site for couple of weeks now,but don't know why I keep the site on my browser and never check back again. But with this now am going to work on it,but I hope it's for all countries tho! All only for some part of the country alone,or if my country is not allow to use it,can I use vpn to get in there?

Can you imagine,have opened this site for couple of weeks now,but don't know why I keep the site on my browser and never check back again. But with this now am going to work on it,but I hope it's for all countries tho! All only for some part of the country alone,or if my country is not allow to use it,can I use vpn to get in there?
You definitely do not need VPN to work on picoworkers. You just need to sign up and give yourself time to carefully carry out your tasks because you wouldn't want your success rate to be low. Over time, you get the hang of things faster and earn quicker.

As @Nif answered, you don't need VPN, and I don't know if it's allowed or not, I've seen members from almost every country, you can even search for tasks by country or international. I have time on the site and every time I can I learn new things. You should just try to do things as they ask, otherwise the assignment will be rejected.

Picoworkers is a very good platform to earn some money for doing tasks. I'm a member of the great freelancing website and I'm expecting a payment into my Litecoin wallet. I may come back here to say more when I receive my pay.

I can assure you that I don't spend so much time doing tasks, at first if I try to do them all, because there are many. After the time I enter once or twice a day and I add. I make the tasks easier and with patience I accumulate capital and request payment.
You made it look very easy and appealing to try. Your submission makes trying it out more tempting. I will read about it more and check out the task to see whether I have what it takes to add to the forum as against going with sole aim of earning

Picoworkers is legit; however, you have to work really hard on that website and the tasks do not pay that much. I would suggest you work on other major freelancing websites if you have the ability to handly big projects or write articles and get paid. Picoworkers is a micro job site that pays a few cents and I do not think it is worth it.

It is interesting that there are more such platforms that pay participants. I will try that for a few days if the time is worth it compared to what I earn. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back