What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

It is interesting that there are more such platforms that pay participants. I will try that for a few days if the time is worth it compared to what I earn. Thanks for sharing.
As I explained from the beginning, it is a micro tasks site, the minimum payment is $ 0.02. If you like it I hope I have helped you, this is for those who want to earn some extra money and increase their monthly or weekly earnings. I'm still there because I'm helping myself.

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

I think this site is a good site and it is pain but the problem I have is that it takes extremely long before you can reach the minimum payout of $5 and I also think of some of each other but I posted on this site are very difficult to do or sometimes you don't even understand what the job entails

What a great thread. Thanks for informing us with this earning site you know. Gonna try this.
Post automatically merged:

What a great thread. Thanks for informing us with this earning site you know. Gonna try this.

I think this site is a good site and it is pain but the problem I have is that it takes extremely long before you can reach the minimum payout of $5 and I also think of some of each other but I posted on this site are very difficult to do or sometimes you don't even understand what the job entails
It is unfortunate that it takes so long to reach the minimum payment that is $ 5, I usually when I hardly enter I take them out in 15 days or less. When I apply myself daily I can achieve it in less time, since with the variety of jobs I look for those that have the best payments and I do them.

Picoworkers is a legit websites where you are paid to perform some task and send your proof of payment, but at Times the job seems tedious and the payment is not encouraging, for example you were told to visit a site, browse 11pages and stay 30seconds on each page, and at the end you earn $0.0080.

Picoworkers is a legit websites where you are paid to perform some task and send your proof of payment, but at Times the job seems tedious and the payment is not encouraging, for example you were told to visit a site, browse 11pages and stay 30seconds on each page, and at the end you earn $0.0080.
If it is true that the work is tedious in some cases, in the one you describe the payment may vary, it is usually $0.08. I don't really do that kind of work, I prefer to go to social networks, blogs, reviews, etc. They are varied and the pay can go up to $0.50 for watching videos on lbry.

If it is true that the work is tedious in some cases, in the one you describe the payment may vary, it is usually $0.08. I don't really do that kind of work, I prefer to go to social networks, blogs, reviews, etc. They are varied and the pay can go up to $0.50 for watching videos on lbry.
Let me give you another example, you were given a task to open a gmail address, you will be provided with the alternate email and after you finish , you have to send the new email address and the password in the proof channel , just to hear that the job is no longer available after going through all the stress.
They are realky paying but the stress is too much.

Let me give you another example, you were given a task to open a gmail address, you will be provided with the alternate email and after you finish , you have to send the new email address and the password in the proof channel , just to hear that the job is no longer available after going through all the stress.
They are realky paying but the stress is too much.
Yes you are right, I have had it happen to me on a few occasions, so I took the time to look at the employer's qualifications and the tasks already graded. This way it didn't happen to me again. I even opened a note on my PC where I wrote down in that specific case the names of the employers.

It is unfortunate that it takes so long to reach the minimum payment that is $ 5, I usually when I hardly enter I take them out in 15 days or less. When I apply myself daily I can achieve it in less time, since with the variety of jobs I look for those that have the best payments and I do them.
Interesting have you made up to that $5 a day with picoworkers?? How long doesn't it take picoworkers to deposit funds into the payment option of the user when asked for withdrawal?? I heard it last up to 7 seven days. Its that true??

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

Personally I have never worked on this platform but on internet this website have good rating.
One of my social media friend take withdraw from this platform and according to him this is a legit it and real website.

I would want to say that my experience with these guys are not actually pleasant. I did a job for someone according to specifications and requirements, but this guy at the end the day wrote that it wasn't up to specification. I stopped from that very day.

They have introduced new level system where you are limited to tasks that fits your level example you are starter you can't do tasks that are advanced and level are decreased due to inactivity so if you are level 2 and inactive for some weeks you will downgrade to level 1 a system at Picoworkers to let you work every week and every day to keep level increasing.

That's interesting,i have been hearing of pico workers but never been this close to the detailed information given by you. And the above mentioned tasks is something one can engage in without difficulties.

Interesting have you made up to that $5 a day with picoworkers?? How long doesn't it take picoworkers to deposit funds into the payment option of the user when asked for withdrawal?? I heard it last up to 7 seven days. Its that true??
I have not earned that amount of money in one day, although if you register on certain websites, you can earn 2 dollars, but I have already registered on several sites that pay well. In Pcoworkers I have received my payments in a maximum time of 3 days, but normally in 2 days I already have them in my account.

I have not earned that amount of money in one day, although if you register on certain websites, you can earn 2 dollars, but I have already registered on several sites that pay well. In Pcoworkers I have received my payments in a maximum time of 3 days, but normally in 2 days I already have them in my account.
Thanks a lot for the fine derails about picoworkers duration for payment. That shows they are still legit when it comes to micro task jobs online. How much is your average earnings in a day via picoworkers??

Thanks a lot for the fine derails about picoworkers duration for payment. That shows they are still legit when it comes to micro task jobs online. How much is your average earnings in a day via picoworkers??
I can't give a daily average, as I don't have a follow up, because I do the daily tasks and I have to wait for the employers to approve the work and the time varies, it can be the same day or with a maximum of 7 days. I can say that my last payment received was on February 30 for 10 dollars and now I have 12 dollars accumulated to apply at any time.

I can't give a daily average, as I don't have a follow up, because I do the daily tasks and I have to wait for the employers to approve the work and the time varies, it can be the same day or with a maximum of 7 days. I can say that my last payment received was on February 30 for 10 dollars and now I have 12 dollars accumulated to apply at any time.
Good one. That means the site is really working out for you @Sariana23?? You're a hard working woman, eager to succeed anywhere online and offline. I never got off with picoworkers, the tasks looks stressing to me that's why i abandoned it long ago.

Good one. That means the site is really working out for you @Sariana23?? You're a hard working woman, eager to succeed anywhere online and offline. I never got off with picoworkers, the tasks looks stressing to me that's why i abandoned it long ago.
I understand, for many people the site is stressful for their routine tasks, I really take it easy and do it without pressure, when I can and so far it has given me results. I don't have the same dedication as I used to get more monthly, but I keep it up.

I understand, for many people the site is stressful for their routine tasks, I really take it easy and do it without pressure, when I can and so far it has given me results. I don't have the same dedication as I used to get more monthly, but I keep it up.
Interesting that you understand and manage your time well through the site. Not that i can't do the tasks, but its too demanding for a very low amount of money for tasks. I'm sticking with the options i can do with ease online.

I have registered on the site but I have never followed the activity on it as it looks boring to me. I need someone to tell me the real motivating factor that can make me earn more from it. I used to love noise.cash but they started misbehaving.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back