What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

Some may call it legit some may say it is not. I think it is a big scam and a waist of one's time energy slaving away for some ungrateful persons who for no unjustifiable reason will lay claim that you didn't carry out the task you undertook to carry even if you actually did. My experience with them is not good.

I have a few questions, if you don't mind me asking. Is the site mobile friendly? I can't remember. Also what other jobs or tasks is there available aside from what you've mentioned that you personally do. Lastly, their mode of payment and how often they process it. Sorry if I asked a lot of questions!
No problem.
- On one occasion my pc was damaged and I can continue working from my mobile.
-Records, search and click on pages or sites, video marketing, facebook, instagram, twitter, promotion (rating and voting), computer programs, comment on other blogs, reviews, write articles, mobile applications, surveys, offers, guides, blog / web owners, others.
- Paypal, Litecoin and Scrill.
- The frequency, when you complete the minimum you can request the payment.

No problem.
- On one occasion my pc was damaged and I can continue working from my mobile.
-Records, search and click on pages or sites, video marketing, facebook, instagram, twitter, promotion (rating and voting), computer programs, comment on other blogs, reviews, write articles, mobile applications, surveys, offers, guides, blog / web owners, others.
- Paypal, Litecoin and Scrill.
- The frequency, when you complete the minimum you can request the payment.
Thank you so much for answering my questions and listing down all other things one can do on the site. I'm interested in a few of them, so I might take a look one more time and open my abandoned account, if it is still working.

Some may call it legit some may say it is not. I think it is a big scam and a waist of one's time energy slaving away for some ungrateful persons who for no unjustifiable reason will lay claim that you didn't carry out the task you undertook to carry even if you actually did. My experience with them is not good.
I respect your opinion @ Kelly5, I'm sorry you had that bad experience at Picoworkers. Personally, as you may have already realized, I have received my payments without any inconvenience and I have worked for it. When I have felt any doubt or disagreement, I have sent a support ticket to the staff and the same day they have given me an answer.

Picowokers is old legit site , I don't think it will to turn scam easily . I already have 1$ but I don't work on this site for long time cause some jobs are very hard to complete , I felt desperate cause I couldn't get paid from some jobs .

Seems a lot of persons have used picoworkers for micro jobs and according to them it paid them. It means it is legit if the claims are true. I have not personally used them and might not for now, since I have other stuff on my hands......

Seems a lot of persons have used picoworkers for micro jobs and according to them it paid them. It means it is legit if the claims are true. I have not personally used them and might not for now, since I have other stuff on my hands......
It is no doubt that this site is legit and assure you that was legit for long time so there is no room for it to turm to be a scam , but if you would to earn well in this site it is better to learn how to achieve high paying tasks .

I once watched a YouTube video about picoworkers. They are a surveying site that pays there members some cash, but I learnt that it wasn't avaible for all countries and one might even end up not earning much if you aren't taking it serious or dedicating time to work with them.

I once watched a YouTube video about picoworkers. They are a surveying site that pays there members some cash, but I learnt that it wasn't avaible for all countries and one might even end up not earning much if you aren't taking it serious or dedicating time to work with them.
I cannot affirm or deny your publication @Blessedsam60 , since in my country there are limitations in the sites to earn online, so far I have not had problems. I can assure you that of so many times that I have collected money there, until now I have not answered surveys, there are many tasks with which I have won

This is the best one that legit payout for me. Some micro jobs doesn't give my payout and scam but picoworkers is legit site and you must try it. Once you request your payout, they give it into 2-3 days. Thumbs up to this

Although it is a legit platform but I do not have the money to learn any digital skill that I can offer in the site to earn some money I'm just trying to gather money as much as possible to gather more money to buy a laptop and start learning the best skill I like, they are legit platform.

no doubt picoworkers is one of the genuine stages, sadly, I have quit chipping away at this last after I did 100$ there

the explanation is that I felt exhausted when I work the missions of the clients haha

I'm just tire of trial and error, at the moment I have more than four platform that I am working on, non is paying at the moment, so I will not put more pressure on myself by trying this again.
I've been scammed countless times and I have lost so much money.

Pico worker is a site where you earn by performing specific tasks, I did it sometimes ago but stopped because I felt the pay was low, and it was also boring to me, you earned $0.02 per task that very low, I dont know if its legit or not because I did not withdraw but with the people's comment I think it's very legit

Although it is a legit platform but I do not have the money to learn any digital skill that I can offer in the site to earn some money I'm just trying to gather money as much as possible to gather more money to buy a laptop and start learning the best skill I like, they are legit platform.
In Picoworkers you don't need any special skills, you just have to do the work of following some accounts, twitter, instagram, facebook, etc, watch videos, write comments, and more. I'm on the site just like you, raising small amounts of money and saving. They are not large amounts but they are adding up.

In Picoworkers you don't need any special skills, you just have to do the work of following some accounts, twitter, instagram, facebook, etc, watch videos, write comments, and more. I'm on the site just like you, raising small amounts of money and saving. They are not large amounts but they are adding up.
wow that is so interesting to know and I am very much interested about it please does it mean that if I am serious to work on the site I can make up to $1 in a day or can I make even more than that ? please I need to know how is work, let me message you privately

wow that is so interesting to know and I am very much interested about it please does it mean that if I am serious to work on the site I can make up to $1 in a day or can I make even more than that ? please I need to know how is work, let me message you privately
Depending on what you do on the site you can earn more or less than $ 1 a day. In the thread I published images of the tasks and I have explained from and to where the payments for tasks come. -I think it is the best among the GPt sites and I have not had any inconvenience to withdraw my profit. You just have to wait for them to approve the task, add the minimum amount and collect.

so far I can safely say that the website is a legit website it is not a scam I have worked with them before. I have also run some businesses with them that is I gave them money for them to do some micro job for me and the job was done without any issues so I can say it is legit.

As we know that picoworkers is an online market place that connects freelancers around the world with business owners.
Businesses who need other people to help them support their work come to picoworkers.
It isn't scam cos a lot of people have confirmed it isn't and a lot of payment has been made.

I don't really know for others but to me Pico worker is a good site if you can be patient and be persistent it will be very good and you will like it by the time you cash out

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back