What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

Good soon I will join the VIP forum. Bizdustry is having some network issue. The site is having difficulty loading sometimes is it from the site or where?
Honestly IAM dedicated to working with you in this platform I will be happy to join bizdustry VIP.
I have noticed this as well. There is no need to worry about this however as it is generally the loading times of the site that can be caused by the servers or maybe there is a lot of traffic that is going through the servers at that point. If you want for a few hours then this issue will definitely be resolved, and I am sure that the forum will make efforts to sort this out in the future as well.

I have not tried Picoworkers yet, but this screen short has just multivated me, and I hope is available for all countries? I want to double my hustle this year, so I don't want to leave any opportunity on ground. Thanks for the info

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

what is it about and can we be so sure that all our effort on the so called site won't be wasted when it's time for them to pay because there are a great number of them that have mouthwatering promises but find it difficult to pay their users when it's time.

Alright good to note. I was worried thinking that nobody is reacting or noticing same with me.

Anyway I will like the management crew to hesten up and fix this up so that things will flow normal again.
I have noticed this as well. There is no need to worry about this however as it is generally the loading times of the site that can be caused by the servers or maybe there is a lot of traffic that is going through the servers at that point. If you want for a few hours then this issue will definitely be resolved, and I am sure that the forum will make efforts to sort this out in the future as well.

Picoworker is one of the micro work sites that allow people to earn money from small tasks. One thing I like about them is that they allow people from all countries. Other similar sites like picoworker are microwrker, clicksense, Ysense etx. Someone just have to consistent on doing the tasks in order to make good money out of the sites.

I am thinking about joining this site, not as a worker but as an employer. I am thinking to use picoworkers to hire people for small jobs like blog commenting, review, viewing videos, following on social media, etc. I hear that the platform has a lot of workers and you get results pretty fast.
Post automatically merged:

I am thinking about joining this site, not as a worker but as an employer. I am thinking to use picoworkers to hire people for small jobs like blog commenting, review, viewing videos, following on social media, etc. I hear that the platform has a lot of workers and you get results pretty fast.

Wow I think it's time for me to try it out,from the review I've been seeing on this forum it really prove that they are legit and I've been paying people, is there anyone there that is able to guide me through on how to register and start earning, please kindly quote me

what is it about and can we be so sure that all our effort on the so called site won't be wasted when it's time for them to pay because there are a great number of them that have mouthwatering promises but find it difficult to pay their users when it's time.
It is a legitimate site @ Akinwale701, it is about doing the tasks requested by the members. As I have explained in previous posts, it is a GPT site that is still paying. After the publication of this thread I have withdrawn earnings several times without any inconvenience, so I recommend it

Alright good to note. I was worried thinking that nobody is reacting or noticing same with me.

Anyway I will like the management crew to hesten up and fix this up so that things will flow normal again.
Thank you so much for sharing with me I hope to see this resolved as soon as possible.

Bizdustry is really a good platform where somebody can work with ease.
I commend Alex and others who are working tirelessly for the success of this forum.

it's legit for sure, but it has only one issue, most of the high paying tasks are exclusive only for members from the US, another issue is that the filter option doesn't really work most of the times, it sometimes shows you that the tasks if avaiable for you when it's not

After reading all those reviews o m also getting interested in getting registered over there and to continue work there because after watching reviews it becomes confirmed atleast that they are legit and one can earn through those sites

This pico workers website sound like a very good and legit paying site, it's the kind of site that I want to join but it seems like they only pays through PayPal. If that's the case, I cannot earn on the platform since my country's PayPal is restricted only to payment, we cannot receive 😔

Picoworkers is freelancer website,where you can earn money by doing micro jobs.
This website is available worldwide.
Tasks are very simple like facebook likes,watch videos,click ads,sign up etc.
My monthly revenue for doing only youtube tasks is $10
Minimum rate per completed task: 0.02$
Minimum withdraw is $5.35$ in Paypal / Litecoin or Skrill.
Wow that's really nice to hear that but I need you to explain further for my understanding of how the world does it mean that I can start making money even if I don't have any skill to offer,or is it a forum like this one where I can just do some little tasl and be earning a little amount of money please I would like you to explain further to my own understanding.and what other payment method do they have can I accept my own payment through PayPal account or payeer?

Thanks for sharing this, i once heard about picoworkers but actually escaped my mind, glad to see that minimum withdrawal is 5usd and hopefully, it will allow Africans to earn as well, I just opened the website via your ref link and i hope to have a nice time with the available tasks, thanks once again.

I learned about this site years ago as I was hearing it a lot from many members from different forum sites. Unfortunately, I left without even earning from it because I couldn't seem to understand how it fully works.

This pico workers website sound like a very good and legit paying site, it's the kind of site that I want to join but it seems like they only pays through PayPal. If that's the case, I cannot earn on the platform since my country's PayPal is restricted only to payment, we cannot receive 😔
If it is a good and totally legitimate site, I have already made withdrawals so far this month and I have received them without any type of setback. The payment methods are Paypal, Litecoin and Scrill. If your country does not accept Paypal, you have these other two options. You can send jobs to do and like me, I only work on the site.

Really, am getting more and more interested about pico workers, i like the way workers earn its really good from an economical point of view and its also a freelancer all i can say is that its a great platform the tasks are very easy.

I learned about this site years ago as I was hearing it a lot from many members from different forum sites. Unfortunately, I left without even earning from it because I couldn't seem to understand how it fully works.
It's very easy, or I see it that way, maybe because of the time I have on the site. You enter the platform and click on search for work, there a tab is displayed and you can choose the one you want, you can also separate it by payment amounts and worker application, for example, you can choose what employers ask for, if it is only to register with the mail, if you have to perform tasks on the site, or if you have to send your documents. I usually work with social media, reviews, blogs, and voting.

It's very easy, or I see it that way, maybe because of the time I have on the site. You enter the platform and click on search for work, there a tab is displayed and you can choose the one you want, you can also separate it by payment amounts and worker application, for example, you can choose what employers ask for, if it is only to register with the mail, if you have to perform tasks on the site, or if you have to send your documents. I usually work with social media, reviews, blogs, and voting.
I have a few questions, if you don't mind me asking. Is the site mobile friendly? I can't remember. Also what other jobs or tasks is there available aside from what you've mentioned that you personally do. Lastly, their mode of payment and how often they process it. Sorry if I asked a lot of questions!

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back