Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has your PC ever been hijacked because of ransomware? As in when you go to a bad website and they take over your PC somehow. Usually it will toss up a popup that will say you have to pay them by a time limit. But the time limit never goes away. So you're essentially stuck with this malware.

Have you ever dealt with that. One of my old PCs did, but I just re-installed another OS on it and moved on. How did you get through it when it happened to you?

Has your PC ever been hijacked because of ransomware? As in when you go to a bad website and they take over your PC somehow. Usually it will toss up a popup that will say you have to pay them by a time limit. But the time limit never goes away. So you're essentially stuck with this malware.

Have you ever dealt with that. One of my old PCs did, but I just re-installed another OS on it and moved on. How did you get through it when it happened to you?
I have never encounter such incidence before. But am just imagining how the scene will look like cause all these hot black dudes out there can be so funny.

Thankfully no but I know a few people who have. Someone recently, a client at work, got hacked and the hacker demanded $10,000. My boss paid for it which he shouldn't have done because they are a sitting target now but he felt bad for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back