What's new

Would you rather have all of your messages and photos leak publicly or never use a cellphone ever again???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Anyways I don't think I have anything secrecy on my cellphone that may warrant my arrest, or that may destroy my relationship with people around me. So I would rather have all of my messages and photos leaked publicly than for me to never use a cellphone again.
How do I make money on Bizdustry if I'm never allowed to use cellphone again?? Lol....
So, would you rather have all of your messages and photos leak publicly or never use a cellphone ever again???

I don't have any sort of dirty pictures or messages so it wouldn't bother me to have them leaked. I don't do much on my phone outside of take calls and take pictures of my cats or random things.

How would you never use cellphone again?? And the funny part is you would have some people that wouldn't want pictures or messages on their phones be leaked. Lol

This is a difficult decision, but I don't have anything on my phone that could compromise me, so I would decide to make everything public, even though I am a staunch defender of privacy, and you don't need to use a phone to access Bizdustry, I always access from a computer hahaha

Last edited:
It was when I posted it that I remembered that I could actually use my PC for Bizdustry.
Even a tablet device is also an option, in fact, I work infinitely better on a computer than on a mobile phone, on a mobile phone it is almost impossible for me to carry out moderation tasks, which are done quite quickly on a computer :)

It is a difficult choice but I would choose to leak my messages and photos rather than not use my phone for 5 years. I do not have any messages and photos on my phone that would be a problem when leaked online. I have photos of my family and random messages to my friends and family on my phone.

For me, leak my photos publicly no big deal in it. Nothing I have in my phone which is first to break record in human existence. Oh Yea I know it's funny.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back