What's new

Ever turn off your phones notifications?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever turned off your phones notifications? Maybe to get a break from dealing with them, or maybe you're tired of hearing the sounds, but keep the notifications active. Or maybe you just don't want any notifications at all so you turn them all off. I don't like notification sounds myself, so I turn them all off for the most part. I keep important notifications active though.

What about you?

I always turn off notifications when I go to sleep. Just click on "Do not disturb" and all notifications are muted including incoming calls.

I also turn off notifications when I go to church. I would like to be that guy with phone who receives call.

Most times that am in a crowd, I do turn off my notification sound. I do this as not to disturb others. In instances I don't want to turn it off, I will endeavor to lower the volume to a very mild and convenient level.

I am this kind of person that always get disturbed by noise, be it car, bike or even phone. Since I started using phone, my phone has been on silent mode and you know when phone is on silent mode, every notification will also be in silent mode.

I didn't turn off my notifications because my phone is already silent. All my notifications will be coming in without making any sound or causing disturbance to me or others.

Have you ever turned off your phones notifications? Maybe to get a break from dealing with them, or maybe you're tired of hearing the sounds, but keep the notifications active. Or maybe you just don't want any notifications at all so you turn them all off. I don't like notification sounds myself, so I turn them all off for the most part. I keep important notifications active though.

What about you?
I have turned off my phone notification on different occasions. When it's 9pm i do turn off my phone notification so that it won't disturb my father. Most of the time, it's always distracting, i enjoy pressing my phone in a silent mode. When I'm in church i also turn off my phone notification.

From time to time, especially before going to sleep, I have the Instagram and WhatsApp ones deactivated almost always because I get too many notifications and they are very annoying, I don't know how there are people who spend all day on those social networks and with the notifications on.

From time to time, especially before going to sleep, I have the Instagram and WhatsApp ones deactivated almost always because I get too many notifications and they are very annoying, I don't know how there are people who spend all day on those social networks and with the notifications on.
Seriously bro, social media notifications are always annoying especially WhatsApp messages. I'm into so many online earning groups in WhatsApp and keeping notifications on will disturb a lot. I'm always muting it.

Are you asking if you turn them ALL off? Or asking if you turn off specific apps?

I'm ruthless about not allowing notifications from new apps, except for those that I really really want. I get a lot of notifications from work-related apps (like Outlook and Teams), so the last thing I care about is a notification about my unfinished Wordscape puzzle.

I also utilize the Do Not Disturb at night. If allows for calls from close friends and family (so if there's an emergency) but if suppresses most other notifications and calls.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back