What's new

Paying your workers per hours

You can only pay worker per hour in United States not in my country Nigeria, but paying worker per hour is very good and it encouraging to the worker, it will really pay the worker because you can do more than three jobs in a day

It is very useful to pay the workers on an hourly basis instead of on a monthly basis This will make your workers work harder because they will know that we will be paid based on our output.This will also create a sense of competition and they will try to earn more than each other

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
It is a really well platform to pay the workers in hourly basis rather than daily if cannot track the workers in daily task maybe the task for that worker is just half a day then they have an extra time for that they will do nothing the worse case scenario is they will delay projects.

Naturally I think most organisation calculate it's workers money hourly... I worked in a factor once and the wage was calculated and it will be paid at the end of the day to us... Hourly pay is not favourable to all be favorable to some.

Paying workers per hour is a good idea but sometimes it depends on business some we decide that the employer should calculate their money per hour and at the end of the day they will calculate the total hours they used and collect their money daily, so we decided that you should calculate the hours they used and they will collect their money at the end of the month.

If you can help us introduce this pattern here in our region it will be on record that you have affected history. Well i don't think it is going to work i don't see it coming unless the laws and the Constitution will enshrined it.

Every hour I have a good practice to do all my work. As with the amount of hours I have done, I also do my job. That is easy. If we are not doing the entire homework with an entire work time, it is a great difference, so the entire work has gathered, so we work politics, so we have no trouble afterwards. It is easy.

I see this as effective means of ensuring that all workers work for what they are been paid for, although it's not so here in Nigeria because we have many companies that are just ready to use their employees without paying them well

This might only happens in a developed country not like in Nigeria where they can't even pay well even monthly. Paying per hour jobs can be interesting because its similar to paying a labourer per task. I wish in Nigeria we can imbibe this kind gesture.
I think paying per hour to workers policy are in developing countries. But in Pakistan it is impossible.Our country are not most developed in their economic matters there are monthly syssystem I every field to pay the workers.So it is not possible I pakistan to pay the workers per hours
Post automatically merged:

This might only happens in a developed country not like in Nigeria where they can't even pay well even monthly. Paying per hour jobs can be interesting because its similar to paying a labourer per task. I wish in Nigeria we can imbibe this kind gesture.
I think paying per hour to workers policy are in developing countries. But in Pakistan it is impossible.Our country are not most developed in their economic matters there are monthly syssystem I every field to pay the workers.So it is not possible I pakistan to pay the workers per hours
Post automatically merged:

I hate that in some countries the factories hire private people sorry employees for an early work ok and they paid them according to the so I think in every business or in any industry not every employed is paid on per hour beside it is paid for those who is hired for few days and for a few horse they are just paid for this.

In my personal experience, it is better to pay employees on an hourly basis Because the higher the performance, the higher the profit And it develops a sense of competition and employees try to make more money than each other.And if an employee wants to earn more money, they can increase their income by spending more time

Pay per hour is a nice job. They are many survey platforms that sue to be paid per hours some time as of me am well with it as long as they will be paying me per hour so if you can find a platforms that will be paying you per hour or a business sector that pays per hour then will be more beneficial because the hard you work the high you earn.

If that is what they want you can do it but if you pay them monthly, I still feel is better because in a way you're helping them save, paying them hourly will just make them finish the money quickly, you can suggest to them that you even pay them weekly I think that should be even better.

$7.25 per hour is the new federal standard. In addition, several different states set a minimum wage with their own. Employees have the right to the higher of the two minimum salaries. Check the Bureau of Transportation website to find out more about the minimum wage regulations in each state.

In order to pay your employees properly, you need to set their regular hourly rates. An employee's fixed salary rate is basically an hourly earnings figure. Calculating rates can be complicated if an employee is not paid on an hourly basis for a 40-hour workweek. You will want to make sure that your calculations are accurate so that you comply with the minimum wage and overtime rules.

Paying per hour may not be feasible in our part of the world as a result of being a third works country. We can even tried weekly talkless of hourly. The finance capability of our could not support the hourly salary. The technology infrastructure will not support it u can being to ppl every hour when the product u are selling and the money u are realizing would not support it so thererefire its better we adopt a means if paying salary that be sustained. We need to sensitize our people to base our salary structure on monthly structure so that we won't run into bankruptcy.

I thinks this is about the law of the day because some country service structure like the USA allows someone to earn in hours bit that is not popular around Here so I will prefer to stick to the one most used here.

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
If you have what it takes to get it done,you can go ahead and pay them as discussed,because in most advance countries they paid workers by time or hour,so since they are doing it that way over there and it is not affecting their business so you can also do it here..

This may just occurs in a created dislike in Pakistan where they can't pay well even month to month. Paying each hour occupations can be intriguing on the grounds that its like paying a worker for every undertaking. I wish in my country we can assimilate this nice thought.

I think the workers I work for have different hourly salaries depending on their country, which varies from country to country.Just as in the UK they pay me eight pounds an hour, so in Pakistan I pay eight dollars an hour.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back