What's new

Paying your workers per hours

The fact is that hourly payment is to the benefit of the workers and not the employers. Salary is the best payment method that benefits the employers, that's why most employers prefer paying in salary rather than wages.

Their are some jobs that does that online and offline. But don't expect full-time job to pay you hourly for your services. They need to save it for you to become reasonable at least before they send it to you.

Well concerning your question on if you should pay your workers on hourly basis like they have suggested to you, my answer will be that this totally depends on you the employer, if you pay them hourly is it a disadvantage to you or an advantage?

I hire a lot of people to help me with my online business, however, I do not pay for hourly work. Instead I pay on task basis. In other words, I pay a certain amount for a certain task. It does not matter whether he finishes in one hour or one day.

Concerning paying your workers per hour. Well, it is a good idea to have your workers paid hourly as it will be boosten their moral to work effectively after the first hour pay. I actually do not believe that would be a system that can be adopted in my country because it is even hard to pay workers even at the end of the month talk less of having them paid every hour

Paying your workers per hour depends on the type of work you're engaging them.in and the agreement. It should end up to your favour than when you don't pay per hour

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
There is nothing bad in paying your workers hourly if that is what they want. This should however be done in relation to their daily contribution towards work.

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
I think it would be a good idea because they would have cash for their little expenses and wouldn’t have to always come to you for an upront before payday.

How did you see this?
It depends on your business, how do you make money? What kind of job are your staff carrying out is it by the hour? Answering these questions will enable you know how to pay them

How did you see this?
Hmm..... Hourly payment wont be a good idea for both of you because of stress of payment everyday and every hour why can't you calculate the hours they use to pay them

I think you should revert back to the lab our laws that is available in your country you should also check to know if the type of services which they provide is good or certified for hourly pay.

These hourly payment method can be the solution to a lot of business failure. When it is adopted the workers will work very hard hourly in order to get paid which will eventually become a profit to the company.

workers in most of countries get paid per hours (atleast in all european countries), this one has pros and cons or drawbacks as some workers could be very lazy and get paid unfairly

How you plan on doing it still matters tho, and the kind of work they do. They amount of income that comes in, can it support paying workers hourly?
If you start paying by the hour it means more capital is going to go into the salary section. I believe paying hourly can be abit effective if you are running a shift job, whereby not all your workers work at the same time.

Paying hourly online will be worthwhile if the task is complex and attracts better payment. It wouldn't be enough for one working in a low earning site to accept hourly rate.
The per hour pay is more on the projects and not for permanent employment. For a repairman doing work in our home we pay him a daily wage that sometimes last for only 2 days depending on the scope of the job. For the hourly it is practiced more by factory for their workers.

The per hour pay is more on the projects and not for permanent employment. For a repairman doing work in our home we pay him a daily wage that sometimes last for only 2 days depending on the scope of the job. For the hourly it is practiced more by factory for their workers.
Its simply nice that you paid your worker, who work as a repairman. If i may ask, what specific repair does this person do for you that made you pay him or her with in 2 days??

I believe that getting per on per hour basis is far much better than getting paid on per month basis because you might be able to deal with all the expenses you have to bear daily. However, if you are good at managing expenses, then you can manage your expenses even if you receive monthly salary.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back