What's new

Paying your workers per hours

The per hour basis for the salary depends on the type of work. Usually in the factory the rate of pay is by the hour and some bigger factories are on a per day basis. Normally the per hour pay is given to temporary workers that are hired for several days only. They work 8 hours or more and after a week or so they have no job anymore.

It is good and easy to pay and quite easy for both of parties. Employees and employer. Paying hourly make workers intrest and working long in it so thwy could earn a bit more and you will be happy with the difference while doing it but it depends on the country you are in. This might be not a thing in ypur country or can cost you more than regular pay

It is really difficult to track your workers performance if you are paying per hour. The same work takes different amount of time for different people. I like to pay and earn from assignment based work. I like to pay and get paid $x for x hours. It is really convinient

Paying your workers per hour depends on your market, the capacity your business can carry. If you are a big fish it's advisable you pay them hourly to avoid excess expenses. Business owner can control its resources when there is division of labor in an organization

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
It all depends on the nature of the business of the company or organizations, if they want to get people to work hard, they mostly place them on hourly pay to increase productivity and it is mostly done in industrial work.

If you are working for me and you demand your pay in hour, i will ensure for each hour you must complete a task.
I think people from different countries pay their labor according to the currency of their country. In our country, we pay almost one dollar an hour to Labor. Leader Daily works eight hours a day and it becomes 8. In this way, every hour's money varies in different countries. Which they give according to their currency

Paying workers per hour is not common here in Nigeria is only out side country that they pay per hour , even factory workers in Nigeria the company rather employ casual workers and their working hours might be six hours and also have two shifts morning and night and them every week or every two weeks.

There are many forms of payment, this depends on the decision in the agreements reached with the employees. Either for hours, days, weekly or fortnightly. If you have the capital available and both are at ease, I don't think there is a problem. In my country there are different cases and it is agreed by both.

Pay per time work is very good for both parties, the employer knows he or she is paying for the hour the employee is working and it is left for the employee to do the work at that stipulated time. It is also good for the employees is he or she can get another job if their enough strength to go.

Payment of workers per hour is only feasible in developed countries. The major advantage of that is, you get to have a very good productivity from your staff as they will work hard for them to earn the money. But in Nigeria I haven't seen that before and I know that most employers would not accept.

If the hourly wage is in accordance with the rules in your country, of course you can apply the hourly wage system if it is mutually agreed upon by the workers, and you of course have to know how much the unit / service yields on average in one hour, so you can determine wage standards,

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Yes hourly basis paying to workers are also good because in this you have to give them the money for those hours in which they constantly work but in case of 15 days or monthly salary you have to give them money for the whole 15 days or month in which holidays when they don't work are also included so it's profitable for you

How did you see this?
having a good business that can guarantee your profit and keep the business on track while paying the workers per hours is good but if the business is lacking behind, paying per hour might just work to the business disadvantage

For such to happen, it means that the business has a strong financial foundation. This is that the business has grown and is having the capability to pay per hour. But if the business is not firmly standing, it would have side effect on the business.

In my personal experience, it is better to pay employees on an hourly basis Because the higher the performance, the higher the profit And it develops a sense of competition and employees try to make more money than each other.And if an employee wants to earn more money, they can increase their income by spending more time
Exactly, that is the best way to improve productivity of staff and then increase the turn out of the company, although this can not be practice in underdeveloped countries and can only be feasible in developed countries

Paying your workers on an hourly basis will depend on the earning rate of your business as you will need to be paying your workers everyday.

I don't see this as the best practice, because paying hourly can bring alot of unforseen frivolities and also make the workers work not for the job growth but for their money.

To some people this might seems to be their best payment strategy but to as a business person I dont support it. I prefer paying my employees on a monthly basis.

Paying workers hourly is not a bad idea at all. It will make them provide their best work because they are motivated hourly. Moreover, managing money will be easier because it will be done daily to see how much workers get and how much remains.

paying workers on hours is very difficult most especially in my country Nigeria depending on the kind of labor they offer but in most cases the are not paid that way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back