What's new

Paying your workers per hours

this is one of the worst feeling better I've ever seen because obviously is not possible for you to pay someone hourly because you may not generate enough money every hour to pay people, it is always better to pay people monthly, so did you pay them ?

The Advantages of Hourly Wages:
Number of hours worked are luctuations in the salary, Extra pay for overtime, hourly wage rate employees have fixed money to spend, hourly wages are less responsible than salaried wages.

Paying per hour is the best for employee especially in the developing countries but because of the cheating mentality of the employer and at the end the employee will be able to know if the work is profitable of not, and get out of the job for a better one , the employer will be bargaining for monthly.

For me paying workers hourly is not proper to there savings,for me I rather go for monthly or weekly so you can have at least something to save for your up coming business,you see hourly you can easy spend it on daily basic.

While it’s important to pay competitive salaries to retain employees, it’s also vital not to overspend on talent and deplete your budget.

While determining employee compensation or salary range, employers should consider various factors including wage and hour laws, inflation, the mobility of the workforce and credibility.

Paying your workers per hour is not a bad one, in fact this style of payment is actually acute, you are not cheated and your employees are not too. But there may be some disadvantages like inconsistency in the job.

To me paying workers hourly is a good concept. It will eliminate redundancy of employees and wastage. Basically the nature of business determines whether hourly payment should be embrace or not. Even HR Manager calculate salary based on hourly basis.

Yes this is very good thing if you both are satisfied for paying then per hour. But i think it is bit confusing when you estimate the money or salary, for monthly or daily or hourly, if you have more almost equal pay after estimating then it is good .

Paying on hourly basis is actually a great idea. It saves everyone the stress which sometimes accompanies salary. The truth is that they both have their pros and con. Some may prefer salaries since it comes in a lump sum which has already being determined by them.

Its good for both, because when an employee work hourly your should pay only for that hour he work how much he work you should pay her no extra commision no profit you give on daily basis. but in salary you pay whole month amount if an empoyee work or not you should pay.

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
I don't think it a good way, its just a way to burdens yourself, every hour you have to look at the transections of a lot of workers, there might be several issues with someone payment systems and many more. So it's better to pay weekly or monthly.

The current federal minimum wage is 2.25 per hour. In addition, many individual states have set their own minimum wage. Employees are entitled to more than two minimum wages. For more information on minimum wage laws in each state, check the Labor Department's website

Paying people hourly depends on the type of business you are doing but for me I do not second hand above payment only concentrate on getting my payment either weekly or monthly because that is the most suitable way I can be paid and I like it that way.

Paying workers per hour is only done in sensinle countries not like Nigeria here, where one have to work for one full month before one will receive ones earning or income. I wish I was in Europe for this to be applicable to me.

I have a good habit of doing all my work every hour. I also do my work according to the number of hours I have done. Doing so is easy.It makes a good difference if we don't do all the housework with a whole work time, then the whole work is accumulated, that's why we do work politics so that we don't have difficulty later.

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?

I will advise that you do this, if your business is in a country with a sound economy where the cost of production is not high. If you are residing in a place where the cost of production is pretty high, then please don't take this route as it will wreck your business.

How did you see this?
I think we should give our workers their pay in time . If they complete their which you give task them to complete if they complete that task which you give them in one hour then , you should pay their salary in one hour

Paying workers per hour would be a very good development which I believe would have a good appllaud in my country. Let people work and know how much they are making per hour of their work which is the best

To pay per hour can only happen in a developed country why because it is not an easy task for you to pay all your staff on an hour basis and also it depend on the type of business or work that they are doing or how you earn your money that's when you'll be able to pay your staff on an hour basis.

Well, o. The employers side of is the nest mryjod because you get to hardworking and diligent workers according to the work done. While on the employees their actions will be fully followed and lazy workers will be exposed.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back