What's new

Paying your workers per hours

I dont think that I will pay my workers on hourly basis,This happen mostly on well develop countries like the united state so I do accept that its only big company that can afford to do this so I will doubt if there is any small company that do this
Yes, paying hourly mostly happen on a well develop countries. So as for me that is still managing my business, I will not be able to pay any one on hourly basis before he or she run my business down.

I heard workers are being paid per hours working in the foreign countries , but I don't really think that logic can work here in my country because of the small amount of money the workers are earning.

Feedback is a very important aspect of business and you have to be excited that they have even open up to you. You should analyse the cost and the benefits of how it is going to impact your business and see if you can be able to Grant them.

Yes, paying hourly mostly happen on a well develop countries. So as for me that is still managing my business, I will not be able to pay any one on hourly basis before he or she run my business down.
Paying workers every hours happens only in developed countries because they have good economic condition which makes it perfect for them to save , but in my country , my daily pay sometimes can't be enough for my transport fare and my daily food.

pay almost one dollar an hour to Labor. Leader Daily works eight hours a day and it becomes ڈالر 8. In this way, every hour's money varies in different countries.Which they give according to their currency

pay almost one dollar an hour to Labor. Leader Daily works eight hours a day and it becomes ڈالر 8. In this way, every hour's money varies in different countries.Which they give according to their currency
One dollar per hour? I wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

Is that seriously the minimum wage in Nigeria? Maybe the cost of living is higher in other countries where wages are 5$+ per hour hence. The minimum wage starts at 5$ an hour in the UK!

EC66084C-14C2-4046-A7F8-4E711EFE9CC9.jpeg

Well I think paying workers in hour basic is good both parties. Because someone who wants to take hourly money mush be able to work that money. Also on the part of the employer, it will bring more productivity.

Well I think paying workers in hour basic is good both parties. Because someone who wants to take hourly money mush be able to work that money. Also on the part of the employer, it will bring more productivity.
Isn’t there the argument that an employee could work quicker if they are paid x amount per job, as it’s within in their interest to complete the said job to a high standard?

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
In most countries it can be possible, but in some countries the idea of paying workers per hour cannot work, when there is no much facility like electricity and the materials using to produce in the company, therefore when their is no materials, their is not pay.

If that's what they want, I'll advise you give them their request because in all honesty, when they get better offers that suit what they want, they'll move on without thinking twice.

Although I believe that paying by the hour depends on an individual's preferences, it is generally a good idea because there are some nations that do so.

I think that paying workers hourly instils much more dedication and commitment from them in coming to work and completing tasks, because they will be aware that calling in sick would be tantamount to no remuneration unlike the monthly mode of payment

I think that paying workers hourly instils much more dedication and commitment from them in coming to work and completing tasks, because they will be aware that calling in sick would be tantamount to no remuneration unlike the monthly mode of payment
Sometimes it depends on the culture or the way of life of a particular country, over here payment of employee in an hourly basis is not rampants. Everybody are expected to get their payment at the end of the month.

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
I don't really know but in my country everyone gets paid every month and I don't think so it would be a good idea because many peaple likes to spend money and they don't save for me it doesn't really matters but I would prefer getting paid once a month

I believe that this is a matter of current law because some service structures, such as those in the USA, permit employees to be paid on an hourly basis. However, this is not common in this area, so I will stick with the one that is.

How did you see this?
Hourly paying will be good for both of you, as we see nowadays many freelancing platforms are paying in hourly rates, this will reveal the value of the skill that your employees have.

One dollar per hour? I wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

Is that seriously the minimum wage in Nigeria? Maybe the cost of living is higher in other countries where wages are 5$+ per hour hence. The minimum wage starts at 5$ an hour in the UK!

View attachment 4085

Unfortunately, there are many people who get paid that much in many tier 3 countries. I also live in a tier 3 country. In here people do make a good amount of money. However, the main problem is inflation. It is killing the economy of the country.

I heard workers are being paid per hours working in the foreign countries , but I don't really think that logic can work here in my country because of the small amount of money the workers are earning.
Exactly I also thought as much because over here the system is different . you are being paid on a monthly or weekly basis except for unskilled workers who works and earns daily.

this can only be achieved in a foreign country, I am from Nigeria and I can beat my chest and say that no organization has been able to achieve this, and it cant start anytime soon, so i will rather pay my workers monthly than to pay them hourly because such a structure is not in place yet

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back