What's new

Payeer wallet

I prefer to use binance or luno as well as for my cryptocurrency assets. reason is that both of them are pretty much easier for me to navigate and they give me real time the value of the currency except for the luno at present.

In my case I receive my payments through Payeer, leave them there for a short time and then transfer them to my wallet in Airtm which is where I store my profits. In Payeer I leave an amount to trade crypto, but the biggest capital I move.

Do you think it is a good idea to store your funds in other crypto wallet rather than storing funds in Payeer's crypto wallet? I mean Payeer is not regulated, so is it wise to store crypto in some other wallets? What do you have to say about it?

Payeer works just like pay Pal it helps send money and receive but at a fees but if you are transacting crypto I suggest you use your wallet so that you do not get unreasonable feea

Do you think it is a good idea to store your funds in other crypto wallet rather than storing funds in Payeer's crypto wallet? I mean Payeer is not regulated, so is it wise to store crypto in some other wallets? What do you have to say about it?
I like to store my capital in AirTm, because apart from the benefits I get, from there I can transfer money to my bank account. I have no problem with Payeer and I like it, however I can't transfer money to my accounts, so I don't store my funds there.

I have not used the account before but I have created it but I haven't make use of it I know I will use it to receive payment one day I think it is he easy to use and they have a good user interface it is like a payment gateway like PayPal and it also have a good day user experience
Post automatically merged:

If I understand you well you are trying to use the account for a cryptocurrency wallet account I don't really like it for me it is not a good idea I will advise you to use a good wallet that is made specifically for cryptocurrency to avoid losing your money

Last edited:
If I understand you well you are trying to use the account for a cryptocurrency wallet account I don't really like it for me it is not a good idea I will advise you to use a good wallet that is made specifically for cryptocurrency to avoid losing your money
When you refer to losing money, can you explain how this can happen? So far I have not had any inconvenience, but if there is any risk I would like to know more about it. I receive my cryptographic payment on the platform and it has worked for me.

I know about payeer and I have account with them but it has been long I used them, not because of problems though. I have left the account for some time now so at the moment I can't really say if their transfer fees are high or not. Thanks for sharing.

I know about payeer and I have account with them but it has been long I used them, not because of problems though. I have left the account for some time now so at the moment I can't really say if their transfer fees are high or not. Thanks for sharing.
The fees on payeer are still quite low when compared to other payment processors but one thing to be wary of is when making use of the crypto wallets. The fees can be quite high for Cryptocurrencies.

The fees on payeer are still quite low when compared to other payment processors but one thing to be wary of is when making use of the crypto wallets. The fees can be quite high for Cryptocurrencies.
Some cryptocurrencies are with high transaction fees. Like Bitcoin, it's very high on its transactions fees but when it comes to Litecoin, it's fees are very low compared to any other coin.

Now , I use Payeer to store Rub that I earn from Socpublic and other Russian earning sites. I hope they add option in future to swap between Rub , Use and Eur.

I have used Payeer or even have an account on their platform. It's only Payoneer that I have used a few times on Seoclerks and PayPal most of the time even here on Bizdustry.

Now , I use Payeer to store Rub that I earn from Socpublic and other Russian earning sites. I hope they add option in future to swap between Rub , Use and Eur.
I love the fact that you can actually use your rubles on payeer to trade cryptocurrencies on Binance at zero fees. Many times that I have earned USD, I exchange it to Ruble for use on Binance.

I love the fact that you can actually use your rubles on payeer to trade cryptocurrencies on Binance at zero fees. Many times that I have earned USD, I exchange it to Ruble for use on Binance.
Really? Does Binance support Rubles? I hate the fact that Binance had implemented mandatory kyc and one cannot withdraw any crypto without undergoing tedious process of kyc.

I am using the Payeer wallet to trade cryptocurrencies. It is a good wallet and it is also user friendly when it comes to trading cryptocurrncies. As far as I know, it is also regulated by a government of a country and this makes it secure. I like trading there.

Really? Does Binance support Rubles? I hate the fact that Binance had implemented mandatory kyc and one cannot withdraw any crypto without undergoing tedious process of kyc.
Yes it does and at zero fees. The verification/kyc process is in no way tedious provided your id is in order and honestly, it took me less than 7 minutes to get verified.

Yes it does and at zero fees. The verification/kyc process is in no way tedious provided your id is in order and honestly, it took me less than 7 minutes to get verified.
For our country's users , Binance is also asking for address proof which I dont have yet as I am still a student. I could have completed the verification with only government ID which is not possible though.

I am using the Payeer wallet to trade cryptocurrencies. It is a good wallet and it is also user friendly when it comes to trading cryptocurrncies. As far as I know, it is also regulated by a government of a country and this makes it secure. I like trading there.
It's been a while since I created the thread, and of course I have learned more about Payeer, now they have added a new cryptocurrency and plan to include others, which gives improvements to the wallet, I love it.

It's been a while since I created the thread, and of course I have learned more about Payeer, now they have added a new cryptocurrency and plan to include others, which gives improvements to the wallet, I love it.

I am not really sure if Payeer is the best exchanging platform when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies. When it comes to crypto trading, the exchanging platform you use is really important and plays a huge role. I am learning about other platforms as well.

I am not really sure if Payeer is the best exchanging platform when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies. When it comes to crypto trading, the exchanging platform you use is really important and plays a huge role. I am learning about other platforms as well.
Of course @Good-Person , I don't think Payeer is the best exchange wallet either, as far as I understand the best is Binance, from the comments of more experienced members. But since I'm not delving into it at all, I like how Payeer works even though it's quite limited for it.

Payeer, I believe, was a terrific way to get a sense of the areas where PayPal didn't operate. PayPal, for example, does not operate in Nigeria, but Payeer does, with a very low discount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back