What's new

Payeer wallet

Many of the ad networks and affiliate programs paying through Paypal are not tracking page views and affiliate conversions accurately, so internet users are forced to use Payeer .

Do you mean many ad networks support Payeer instead of Paypal? I believe that it is a good thing that many ad networks are now adopting Payeer as a payment method and this will help many people to receive payments because PayPal is not available in all the countries.

I can not say which is the best wallet, as it all depends on the benefits that each one gets from it and if it is beneficial in the country. I so far I stay with AirTm, as it is with which I can send my money to local banks, now if it is to trade recommend Binance or Coinbase.
Well, I like you, I'm using Airtm to divert money to Paypal and after into a credit card (Postepay Evolution - Mastercard).
But honestly I have never tried a crypto investment before, anyway I would like to try that by the end of the year.

Well, I like you, I'm using Airtm to divert money to Paypal and after into a credit card (Postepay Evolution - Mastercard).
But honestly I have never tried a crypto investment before, anyway I would like to try that by the end of the year.
As long as you have the knowledge, or at least do a little research, you can venture into cryptocurrency investing. At the same time, you must be aware of the ups and downs of this to avoid losses.

As long as you have the knowledge, or at least do a little research, you can venture into cryptocurrency investing. At the same time, you must be aware of the ups and downs of this to avoid losses.
Well, that every investment in cryptocurrency involves a certain risk, I already know about it. However, this seems to me the right moment, given the conditions of digital currencies, to be able to proceed with a minimum investment of just $ 20, and if so, withdraw by the end of the year.
Maybe for my safety, maybe it is better to introduce the stop-loss system
Thank you my lovely friend. Have a good sunday 🥰 🥰

Well, that every investment in cryptocurrency involves a certain risk, I already know about it. However, this seems to me the right moment, given the conditions of digital currencies, to be able to proceed with a minimum investment of just $ 20, and if so, withdraw by the end of the year.
Maybe for my safety, maybe it is better to introduce the stop-loss system
Thank you my lovely friend. Have a good sunday 🥰 🥰
I think your thinking is very good, if you do, so I wish you good luck and profits, as it is what we all hope for. Blessings and much success @alberello75, happy start of the week.

I think your thinking is very good, if you do, so I wish you good luck and profits, as it is what we all hope for. Blessings and much success @alberello75, happy start of the week.
The same thing that I wish you, dear friend @Sariana23
I only have still to decide on which Altcoin to bet. You see, I don't choose Bitcoin because it'is too expensive.

I have actually made use of payeer for transaction before and I think if you are willing to get paid through the payeer through crypto ,you can do that and when exchanging to payeer USD it would attract another fee

I have actually made use of payeer for transaction before and I think if you are willing to get paid through the payeer through crypto ,you can do that and when exchanging to payeer USD it would attract another fee
Thanks for your recommendation @Thinker009, for now that's the wallet I'm using, I hope to have the opportunity later to verify my Binance account and have that door open for new trades.

Thanks for your recommendation @Thinker009, for now that's the wallet I'm using, I hope to have the opportunity later to verify my Binance account and have that door open for new trades.
You are welcome ,yeah you can verify your binance account when trying to make it a means for you to start a proper trade ,so that you would be able to bypass the limit placed by binance

You are welcome ,yeah you can verify your binance account when trying to make it a means for you to start a proper trade ,so that you would be able to bypass the limit placed by binance
I am trying to agree with my brother to verify the account @Thinker009, when I manage to do it I will pass my profits to Binance, with the advantage that my brother is a verified cashier on that platform.

I have a Payeer account: it can be used to store 3 FIAT currencies (euros, dollars and russian ruble. It has cryptocurrencies wallets too (inclusive of the main cryptocurrencies -bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dash, USDT, above all). The easiest things are instant payments and quick exchange between cryptocurrencies and FIAT. But be careful at the terriblly high withdrawals fees of cryptocurrencies, as I have never seen so high fees elsewhere (for ex., you need 0,01 eth, LTC, etc. to withdraw).

I am trying to agree with my brother to verify the account @Thinker009, when I manage to do it I will pass my profits to Binance, with the advantage that my brother is a verified cashier on that platform.
It's really good you do so ,I am also a verified user on the platform , I really do like the way the platform operate ,they actually do make trade more easier for the person that is willing to trade ,so give it that try too

I don't have a payeer account and I don't really know much about their mode of operation, since I do not need it now but as I understand it is accepted here when is possible to withdraw directly to your bank account here, so any website that want to pay and that I'll definitely get one account.

It's really good you do so ,I am also a verified user on the platform , I really do like the way the platform operate ,they actually do make trade more easier for the person that is willing to trade ,so give it that try too
Thank you for your advice, for now I am still on hold, in view of the pandemic that we have not been able to materialize. In due time I will do it, as it is necessary for me and even more so now that my brother is motivating me.

Payeer is a good wallet. I think it can also be used to send and receive cryptocurrencies, but I have never made a deposit using their cryptocurrencies feature. Payeer also offers various other features and flexible payment options like debit card payments as well.

Payeer is a good wallet. I think it can also be used to send and receive cryptocurrencies, but I have never made a deposit using their cryptocurrencies feature. Payeer also offers various other features and flexible payment options like debit card payments as well.
I think you are right it's a good Wallet lot of people have made use of it to trade coins ,also send and recieve coins from the payment platform they are working on ,it havE so many vast importance too tho

I think you are right it's a good Wallet lot of people have made use of it to trade coins ,also send and recieve coins from the payment platform they are working on ,it havE so many vast importance too tho

Actually, Payeer is far much better than many other wallets. I have been using Payeer for a long time and now I only use Payeer for transactions. It has a really great interface and it is pretty easy to use. People should have a Payeer account.

Actually, Payeer is far much better than many other wallets. I have been using Payeer for a long time and now I only use Payeer for transactions. It has a really great interface and it is pretty easy to use. People should have a Payeer account.
Yesh to me payeer seems to be a better platform to take transaction and make use of it to carry out different payment option ,it's a good payment method that could be adopted

Yesh to me payeer seems to be a better platform to take transaction and make use of it to carry out different payment option ,it's a good payment method that could be adopted

I just wish that they extend their business and more websites start accpeting Payeer. The problem is that Payeer is not available in the USA and this has limited the scope of payeer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back