What's new

Payeer wallet

Exactly what I mean, although they are planning to increase the crypto in Payeer, for now there are not many and less Shiba Inu, so it is advisable to choose another wallet like Coinbase that you are describing.
Indeed my dearest friend. Both Coinbase and Binance, they accept the Shiba Inu cryptocoins. Anyway, personally I prefer the first one.

I have a Payeer account: it tends to be utilized to store 3 FIAT monetary standards (euros, dollars and Russian ruble. It has digital forms of money wallets as well (comprehensive of the fundamental digital forms of money - bitcoin, ethereum, lite coin, run, USDT, most importantly). The simplest things are moment installments and fast trade among digital forms of money and FIAT. However, be cautious at the terribly high withdrawals expenses of digital forms of money, as I have never seen so high charges somewhere else
It is very important your comment, since I have been repeatedly told about the high cost of transactions in Payeer, however with the experience I have in PayPal, I found the costs of this wallet economic. According to your experience, which wallet do you recommend where the costs are low?
Indeed my dearest friend. Both Coinbase and Binance, they accept the Shiba Inu cryptocoins. Anyway, personally I prefer the first one.
Although I have an account in both of the wallets you mentioned, I have not used them consistently, as I have to update my phone to be able to verify myself in Binance and in Coinbase I do not have much experience.

It is very important your comment, since I have been repeatedly told about the high cost of transactions in Payeer, however with the experience I have in PayPal, I found the costs of this wallet economic. According to your experience, which wallet do you recommend where the costs are low?

Although I have an account in both of the wallets you mentioned, I have not used them consistently, as I have to update my phone to be able to verify myself in Binance and in Coinbase I do not have much experience.
I don't remember if I told you this before. But inherently to Coinbase, I've had trouble accessing it for about a year and this is because I was unable to get it recognize my credit card statement and the movement list to such wallet.
But now fortunately everything is resolved.

I don't have payeer account I only use bitcoin wallet to received my online payment, I don't really know how payeer work when it come for receiving money.

Of course @Good-Person , I don't think Payeer is the best exchange wallet either, as far as I understand the best is Binance, from the comments of more experienced members. But since I'm not delving into it at all, I like how Payeer works even though it's quite limited for it.

Well, the word "best" is a really subjective term. Payeer can be good and bad and it entirely depends on each and every user experience. The only problem with payeer is the high trading fees and some glitches that I have encountered while using it for trading crypto.

The payment system is very good and reliable couple with the fact that it has also integrated cryptocurrencies transaction to ecurrences the only challenge I have with it is I cannot withdraw directly to my bank account.

I don't remember if I told you this before. But inherently to Coinbase, I've had trouble accessing it for about a year and this is because I was unable to get it recognize my credit card statement and the movement list to such wallet.
But now fortunately everything is resolved.
You told me that you had almost a year without logging in, but I'm glad you have resolved the situation and are comfortable using your Coinbase account, this way you can use the wallet without restriction.
Well, the word "best" is a really subjective term. Payeer can be good and bad and it entirely depends on each and every user experience. The only problem with payeer is the high trading fees and some glitches that I have encountered while using it for trading crypto.
You are absolutely right, it all depends on our experience with Payeer, as I described I feel fine with it, however I have thought about trying to work with another one that accepts making transfers to Airtm.
The payment system is very good and reliable couple with the fact that it has also integrated cryptocurrencies transaction to ecurrences the only challenge I have with it is I cannot withdraw directly to my bank account.
Yes, it is a drawback that other users have presented, the limitation of transferring directly to the bank account. So far it's a limitation I've found with most wallets, so I always end up transferring to Airtm.

If Payeer could link to individual bank account of different citizens from different countries there's every possibility that it will be one of the most used wallet at the moment.

You told me that you had almost a year without logging in, but I'm glad you have resolved the situation and are comfortable using your Coinbase account, this way you can use the wallet without restriction.

You are absolutely right, it all depends on our experience with Payeer, as I described I feel fine with it, however I have thought about trying to work with another one that accepts making transfers to Airtm.

Yes, it is a drawback that other users have presented, the limitation of transferring directly to the bank account. So far it's a limitation I've found with most wallets, so I always end up transferring to Airtm.
Yes, It Easy note easy for me ti be able to reaccess ti my account, since they requested these documents for safety. I didn't understand that, on my creditcard movements list necessarily also my name and surname had to be reported there.

I do not think that AirTM is actually allowing people to conduct trades right now. This facility is available on Payeer only. I really wiwsh if Payeer could add more cryptocurrencies, as there are many cryptocurrencies that we can use in order to make Profits daily. Have you heard about Roobee crypto coin?

Yes, It Easy note easy for me ti be able to reaccess ti my account, since they requested these documents for safety. I didn't understand that, on my creditcard movements list necessarily also my name and surname had to be reported there.
You have already done the correct paperwork to have full access to the wallet. There are many people who do not like to upload legal documents, however I think it is important for us to be more confident as members of the wallet and that we can be identified when executing any type of transaction.
I do not think that AirTM is actually allowing people to conduct trades right now. This facility is available on Payeer only. I really wiwsh if Payeer could add more cryptocurrencies, as there are many cryptocurrencies that we can use in order to make Profits daily. Have you heard about Roobee crypto coin?
Of course AirTm allows transactions at all times, and regarding Roobee, yes I have read some information related to the cryptocurrency, however I haven't delved into it, so I can't say much.

You have already done the correct paperwork to have full access to the wallet. There are many people who do not like to upload legal documents, however I think it is important for us to be more confident as members of the wallet and that we can be identified when executing any type of transaction.

Of course AirTm allows transactions at all times, and regarding Roobee, yes I have read some information related to the cryptocurrency, however I haven't delved into it, so I can't say much.
No. For me it was not certainly a problem to upload my documents necessary for the access. But the issue is that with the snapshots taken from my cell phone, it will seems initially impossible for me.
But now, everything is ok.

I have an account on Payeer for some time, but I really don't understand how it works. I was talking with my brother and I think that working on it, the percentage of discounts for operations is cheaper. The fact is that in the places where I work they pay by Paypal and the discounts are already approximately 20% for each operation and I am looking for other alternatives. So I want to know if when I receive money in cryptocurrencies I can change them to $ without paying within the same wallet and if so, what is the percentage.
It will be the best to check it out on Google except maybe we have people that have little understanding of payeer, we do not really use it all the time so we dont know how its really work , Most people who in a position to use it would rather prefer to use PayPal.

Payeer has it's pros and cons. I enjoy using it because of it's simple interface and speed. Its fees can be a bit higher than exchanges when converting fiat to cryptocurrency.

As far as Roobee is concerned, I have learned that it is one of the most profitable coin when it comes to trading. This is because it has a consistent pattern. You will surely earn profit if you invest when the price of that coin fluctuates. You can have a look at it at Coin Market Cap.

Payeer is a good alternative from what I've heard but I think I prefer payoneer - they're easy to open and even provide global payment services that allow one to have US and UK bank accounts.
I haven't really used payeer anyways.

No. For me it was not certainly a problem to upload my documents necessary for the access. But the issue is that with the snapshots taken from my cell phone, it will seems initially impossible for me.
But now, everything is ok.
Excellent, it's good to know that you solved the problem. There is the inconvenience in some cell phones in view of the software and the poor quality of the image, is what happens with mine, but soon I will be up to date with the update of these phones.
As far as Roobee is concerned, I have learned that it is one of the most profitable coin when it comes to trading. This is because it has a consistent pattern. You will surely earn profit if you invest when the price of that coin fluctuates. You can have a look at it at Coin Market Cap.
I have my PayPal account and in view of the high transfer costs I opted for Payeer, which has worked for me so far. When I created the thread I did not have much knowledge, but I have already learned a little more to handle it.

Excellent, it's good to know that you solved the problem. There is the inconvenience in some cell phones in view of the software and the poor quality of the image, is what happens with mine, but soon I will be up to date with the update of these phones.

I have my PayPal account and in view of the high transfer costs I opted for Payeer, which has worked for me so far. When I created the thread I did not have much knowledge, but I have already learned a little more to handle it.
But excuse me, my dearest friend Sariana. Can I kindly ask, which do you think is the best among the wallets, or just your favorite one?
Thank you, have a good Sunday 🥰 🥰

This is very interesting to know that payeer is another crypto currency platform.i earlier had the thought of payeer being a money transfer application or something.
Its not entirely a cryptocurrency platform, but it supports some limited cryptos as well. Mostly used to transact the fiat money like USD , EUR , RUB.

But excuse me, my dearest friend Sariana. Can I kindly ask, which do you think is the best among the wallets, or just your favorite one?
Thank you, have a good Sunday 🥰 🥰
I can not say which is the best wallet, as it all depends on the benefits that each one gets from it and if it is beneficial in the country. I so far I stay with AirTm, as it is with which I can send my money to local banks, now if it is to trade recommend Binance or Coinbase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back