What's new

Payeer wallet

You can use payees for receiving fiat currency as well as a handful of crypto currency right? This makes the payment solution interesting. I will have to see if it has an easy to use withdrawal for my country.
I can express that there are cryptocurrencies but they are limited, the possible accounts are : Rub, Btc, Usdt, Usdt, Eth, Bch, Ltc, Pizca, Xrp, Usd and Eur. This is to let you know how limited Payeer is in terms of exchange, because there are cryptocurrencies that are now being heavily invested but are not found here.

payeer wallet can be useful if you are i a location where you cannot accept crypto currencies or cannot convert your cryptos to fiat currency. However, they have high charges.

Payeer is an online e-wallet that allows its users to store 10+ digital currencies. It also facilitates cryptocurrency exchange, multicurrency accounts, and instant payments and transfers

Converting your cryptocurrency assets in your payeer wallet to other fiat currencies is a very possible thing to do. Bit I don't know of there will not be charges for doing that or not.

payeer wallet can be useful if you are i a location where you cannot accept crypto currencies or cannot convert your cryptos to fiat currency. However, they have high charges.
I have read on different occasions what you refer to, the high fees. However, I have not experienced it in the wallet, as transferring cryptocurrencies to dollar and in turn to another wallet seems to me more economical than in the case of PayPal.

You have said something very true, PayPal is much more reliable and recognized worldwide, something that does not happen with Payeer, however the cost of transactions, from my point of view is much cheaper with the latter. Although I have my Paypal account verified and without any problem, I prefer to enter and make transactions with Payeer.

I have always been thinking that Paypal is reliable because I think it is regulated by some authority. Payeer is, unfortunately, not regulated by any authority as far as I know. Are you able to find some information about who is behind Payeer? They are a Russian wallet, right?

I opened an account with payeer too. I used it for a few weeks and then decided to move it because I just discover that there are many other alternatives even though there is actually nothing wrong with a with the wallet.

I have always been thinking that Paypal is reliable because I think it is regulated by some authority. Payeer is, unfortunately, not regulated by any authority as far as I know. Are you able to find some information about who is behind Payeer? They are a Russian wallet, right?
It is from the Republic of Vanuatu, about 1750 km east of Australia near New Guinea Continent: Oceania. That's what I just found out, because I had no knowledge.
"It started its work in 2012 on the territory of Georgia with representative offices in the UK and Russia, and in 2015 became one of the most popular payment systems."

Well, if you ask me I don't think I have much knowledge on that aspect but I will like to see what others have to say here, and yeah, we learn every day. Thank you for bringing this up.

Well, if you ask me I don't think I have much knowledge on that aspect but I will like to see what others have to say here, and yeah, we learn every day. Thank you for bringing this up.
Here you can learn about many topics, just take the time to read and analyze the opinions of the members and the debates. In a short time you will acquire a lot of knowledge that will surely help you in the future.

For you to know it well you have to learn more about it before having the account, because it is very good, for me I don't use payee wallet to receive money.

Yes, I have had the PAyeer account for a while now and have been learning on it. So far by searching for information and thanks to the advice of the members, my knowledge has been increasing thanks to this I have increased my earnings.
Its good as you've gotten the answer you're looking for here, and gradually you're moving forward with payeer as your payment systen now.

I opened an account with payeer too. I used it for a few weeks and then decided to move it because I just discover that there are many other alternatives even though there is actually nothing wrong with a with the wallet.
There are a number of wallets some more recognized than others, however I feel good about Payeer, and that is the reason I am looking to learn more about it, so far I am looking to check out the pros and cons that may exist on it.

There are a number of wallets some more recognized than others, however I feel good about Payeer, and that is the reason I am looking to learn more about it, so far I am looking to check out the pros and cons that may exist on it.
The main disadvantage of using payeer for crypto is that it charges more fees for both deposits and withdrawal of crypto like btc , ltc. But you are good to go if you are using it to store fiat money like Payeer USD , EUR , RUB.

The main disadvantage of using payeer for crypto is that it charges more fees for both deposits and withdrawal of crypto like btc , ltc. But you are good to go if you are using it to store fiat money like Payeer USD , EUR , RUB.
So therein lies the high cost... the vast majority have expressed it, and in my case, on the contrary, it worked in my favor. I don't transfer crypto to other platforms, I do it directly to Payeer users, my transfer is in dollars via P2P, and they transfer me to my AirTm account from their accounts on the site.

It is from the Republic of Vanuatu, about 1750 km east of Australia near New Guinea Continent: Oceania. That's what I just found out, because I had no knowledge.
"It started its work in 2012 on the territory of Georgia with representative offices in the UK and Russia, and in 2015 became one of the most popular payment systems."

This is okay, but this only shows their location and the location can be changed at any time. Having said that many HYIP sites also register their business but even registered HYIPs also become a scam at some point. Just because a company is registered, it does not mean that they are legit. In the past, even many payment processors like Payza and Liberty Reserve got suspended despite being registered businesses.

This is okay, but this only shows their location and the location can be changed at any time. Having said that many HYIP sites also register their business but even registered HYIPs also become a scam at some point. Just because a company is registered, it does not mean that they are legit. In the past, even many payment processors like Payza and Liberty Reserve got suspended despite being registered businesses.
I was trying to answer your question, who was behind Payeer. I know that there are many fraudulent sites, even though they start out legitimate in the end they can simply disappear, and you lose your investment or your capital in them. I hope this is not the case with Payeer, but in any case I am also counting on Paypal.

I was trying to answer your question, who was behind Payeer. I know that there are many fraudulent sites, even though they start out legitimate in the end they can simply disappear, and you lose your investment or your capital in them. I hope this is not the case with Payeer, but in any case I am also counting on Paypal.

Yes, but the point was that it is not wise to store all of your funds into Payeer. We have already seen what happened to other payment processors such as Liberty Reserve, E-Gold, and Payza in the past. We can just hope that the similar thing does not happen to Payeer.

Yes, but the point was that it is not wise to store all of your funds into Payeer. We have already seen what happened to other payment processors such as Liberty Reserve, E-Gold, and Payza in the past. We can just hope that the similar thing does not happen to Payeer.
In my case I receive my payments through Payeer, leave them there for a short time and then transfer them to my wallet in Airtm which is where I store my profits. In Payeer I leave an amount to trade crypto, but the biggest capital I move.

The terms and conditions of payeer is not well explained for me and this makes me to not even consider making use of it for my transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back