What's new

Payeer wallet

Earlier on I was using payeer to take my earnings via some rewarding sites. But this day I'm no longer using payeer since Binance is comfortable for me.
Since you used Payeer for a while, what recommendations can you give me about it? I mean what is the best way to convert cryptocurrencies in Payeer, as there is a way to do it through P2P but there is also the option to do it directly on the main page.

I planned using payeer, but I didn't continue cos i found Binance and Binance is really working tremendous for me. Gong there and seeing my digital coin assets makes me feel joyous.

I planned using payeer, but I didn't continue cos i found Binance and Binance is really working tremendous for me. Gong there and seeing my digital coin assets makes me feel joyous.
Most members use Binance, even I have an account in the wallet. However I really like Payeer and would like to learn more about it, which I am doing through this topic hoping that more experienced members will help guide me.

Not at all, I mean the existing coins in the wallet, they are limited to very few, if you want to invest from the site, you must do it with the ones that appear or otherwise transfer the cryptocurrencies to another wallet. This is the only limitation I find in Payeer, the rest I love everything, even the amount they charge for transactions are much cheaper than in other wallets.

The recommendation you leave in your post, I did not understand it. You recommend me " not to use the exchange link, but the exchange link". Can you clarify the point for me, because if I can save something on the site, I would love to.
What I said there is very clear. On payeer website there are different links to transact with your funds. There are also this two links trade and exchange. So what I am trying to say is that you should not use the exchange link for you will swap your fund with commission but the trade is what you should use with very low trading fees

What I said there is very clear. On payeer website there are different links to transact with your funds. There are also this two links trade and exchange. So what I am trying to say is that you should not use the exchange link for you will swap your fund with commission but the trade is what you should use with very low trading fees
I understand perfectly, the most advisable thing to do is to use the exchange in commerce, where I can get lower rates. I asked you the question because I recognize that you have experience, and even though I have been using Payeer for a while there are still things I don't know.

I don't have payeer wallet but I know someone using it, I'm also curious in knowing how it works but I haven't been serious with that.

Most members use Binance, even I have an account in the wallet. However I really like Payeer and would like to learn more about it, which I am doing through this topic hoping that more experienced members will help guide me.
Don't worry, more experienced payeer users are coming to guide you, I can only guide you on Binance had it been you're a user there. Moreover this forum is paying through payeer now, so you can request withdrawal now through payeer when you chat anis up.

Don't worry, more experienced payeer users are coming to guide you, I can only guide you on Binance had it been you're a user there. Moreover this forum is paying through payeer now, so you can request withdrawal now through payeer when you chat anis up.
Fortunately I have the opportunity to receive my payments in litecoin, and it is the payment method I use here and on other sites. I receive almost all my earnings in Payeer and some directly in AirTm. My idea is to get tips on Payeer, although I have learned more now than before.

I have never used my payeer account before to transact. Unwanted using it to make some deposit from my debit card, when I saw the percentage of fees I will have to pay, i left it off

I have never used my payeer account before to transact. Unwanted using it to make some deposit from my debit card, when I saw the percentage of fees I will have to pay, i left it off
I understand @Kelly5 , that must be the reason why many members describe the high cost of transactions. Until now I didn't understand the reason on the contrary I find it cheaper than other wallets, but I don't use debit cards. I use Payeer to move my capital to another wallet and the cost is inexpensive.

Fortunately I have the opportunity to receive my payments in litecoin, and it is the payment method I use here and on other sites. I receive almost all my earnings in Payeer and some directly in AirTm. My idea is to get tips on Payeer, although I have learned more now than before.
I visited payeer recently. You don't need much tips to use it. Just cover your payeer account Number and paste it to a merchant to send you payeer funds, then you can convert it to any fiat, or crypto of your choice, either store it there or send it out.

I visited payeer recently. You don't need much tips to use it. Just cover your payeer account Number and paste it to a merchant to send you payeer funds, then you can convert it to any fiat, or crypto of your choice, either store it there or send it out.
I understand it and it is something I take into account on your part, since you took the time to review. These are steps that I already understood, something that cost me was the P2P exchange, but I already did it and I am learning. That way is more convenient than the page itself, because the percentage is lower.

I understand it and it is something I take into account on your part, since you took the time to review. These are steps that I already understood, something that cost me was the P2P exchange, but I already did it and I am learning. That way is more convenient than the page itself, because the percentage is lower.
I never knew that payeer also got P2P method into it. In was thinking its straightway to sending your coins out to another wallet that has such feature.

I think if you want to receive money in form of crypto currency i would suggest you make use of wallet like ripple coin, Dogecoin and others ,because of the high rate of gas fee they would surely make use of in doing the transaction i think ,so you send such amount and withdraw in your bank account , and bypass paypal fees
You can also make use of litecoin which in my experience this far since I started using it to bypass the higher fees of Bitcoin and ethereum, will save you a lot of your money

I never knew that payeer also got P2P method into it. In was thinking its straightway to sending your coins out to another wallet that has such feature.
Yes, that's what I do, but through P2P. Otherwise I can't fund my AirTm account with Payeer funds which is the purpose. Besides, with Payeer funds I use them to trade cryptocurrencies, which has benefited me so far.

I have an account on Payeer for some time, but I really don't understand how it works. I was talking with my brother and I think that working on it, the percentage of discounts for operations is cheaper. The fact is that in the places where I work they pay by Paypal and the discounts are already approximately 20% for each operation and I am looking for other alternatives. So I want to know if when I receive money in cryptocurrencies I can change them to $ without paying within the same wallet and if so, what is the percentage.

As far as I know Payeer is actually much cheaper as it only charges 0.5 percent fee whereas PayPal charges much more than that. However, the problem is that Payeer is not at all regul;ated by any governmental authority or ministry and this is what makes it much riskier. Paypal is much reliable than Payeer, but still I love Payeer.

As far as I know Payeer is actually much cheaper as it only charges 0.5 percent fee whereas PayPal charges much more than that. However, the problem is that Payeer is not at all regul;ated by any governmental authority or ministry and this is what makes it much riskier. Paypal is much reliable than Payeer, but still I love Payeer.
You have said something very true, PayPal is much more reliable and recognized worldwide, something that does not happen with Payeer, however the cost of transactions, from my point of view is much cheaper with the latter. Although I have my Paypal account verified and without any problem, I prefer to enter and make transactions with Payeer.

Yes, that's what I do, but through P2P. Otherwise I can't fund my AirTm account with Payeer funds which is the purpose. Besides, with Payeer funds I use them to trade cryptocurrencies, which has benefited me so far.
Have you started trading Cryptocurrency? I know payeer has Cryptocurrency trading option in it. I would've opened an account there if not for the benefits I'm getting from binance.

Have you started trading Cryptocurrency? I know payeer has Cryptocurrency trading option in it. I would've opened an account there if not for the benefits I'm getting from binance.
Yes, I have had the PAyeer account for a while now and have been learning on it. So far by searching for information and thanks to the advice of the members, my knowledge has been increasing thanks to this I have increased my earnings.

You can use payees for receiving fiat currency as well as a handful of crypto currency right? This makes the payment solution interesting. I will have to see if it has an easy to use withdrawal for my country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back