Payeer wallet

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have an account on Payeer for some time, but I really don't understand how it works. I was talking with my brother and I think that working on it, the percentage of discounts for operations is cheaper. The fact is that in the places where I work they pay by Paypal and the discounts are already approximately 20% for each operation and I am looking for other alternatives. So I want to know if when I receive money in cryptocurrencies I can change them to $ without paying within the same wallet and if so, what is the percentage.

I have an account on Payeer for some time, but I really don't understand how it works. I was talking with my brother and I think that working on it, the percentage of discounts for operations is cheaper. The fact is that in the places where I work they pay by Paypal and the discounts are already approximately 20% for each operation and I am looking for other alternatives. So I want to know if when I receive money in cryptocurrencies I can change them to $ without paying within the same wallet and if so, what is the percentage.
We actually learn everyday, before see this post, I use to thing payeer was platform built to transfer money just like PayPal or moneygram, I just understood that it is a crypto wallet.

Another thing to note is that its fees are very low, this is very nice.

Payeer crypto currency exchange platform is mostly for trading and not for investing. I once had the application on my smartphone just to invest in crypto currency exchange Business but once I realized the platform is too cumbersome with lots of trading activities I just deleted it
Post automatically merged:

Payeer crypto currency exchange platform is mostly for trading and not for investing. I once had the application on my smartphone just to invest in crypto currency exchange Business but once I realized the platform is too cumbersome with lots of trading activities I just deleted it

We actually learn everyday, before see this post, I use to thing payeer was platform built to transfer money just like PayPal or moneygram, I just understood that it is a crypto wallet.

Another thing to note is that its fees are very low, this is very nice.
Thanks @Kayzzy3 , if you have told me that the percentages are cheaper, the problem is that I don't know how it works, and if I can exchange crypto for dollars within the same wallet and then pass them on to Airtm, since it is the only wallet that lets transfer money to my bank

I think if you want to receive money in form of crypto currency i would suggest you make use of wallet like ripple coin, Dogecoin and others ,because of the high rate of gas fee they would surely make use of in doing the transaction i think ,so you send such amount and withdraw in your bank account , and bypass paypal fees

I think if you want to receive money in form of crypto currency i would suggest you make use of wallet like ripple coin, Dogecoin and others ,because of the high rate of gas fee they would surely make use of in doing the transaction i think ,so you send such amount and withdraw in your bank account , and bypass paypal fees
The problem I have in my country is that I cannot transfer money from those accounts that you mention directly to my bank account. I must pass the money from any wallet to Airtm and from there to my bank account, between these operations I lose some capital due to the interest charged on each transaction.

I have also created account on Payeer from the last 1 year and I found it very easy and reliable to use.
You can simply watch a YouTube video to learn how to work on Payeer and how to perform transactions quickly.

I have also created account on Payeer from the last 1 year and I found it very easy and reliable to use.
You can simply watch a YouTube video to learn how to work on Payeer and how to perform transactions quickly.
Excellent, I hadn't thought of that. Youtube is an excellent option to learn more about Payeer, I talked to a guy when I was making the transfer and he explained it to me. But it's better to have more knowledge through videos, don't go fooling me users of the site.

Excellent, I hadn't thought of that. Youtube is an excellent option to learn more about Payeer, I talked to a guy when I was making the transfer and he explained it to me. But it's better to have more knowledge through videos, don't go fooling me users of the site.
Laughs. YouTube is one of the best place to learn. If you find it difficult to understand payeer features you can go on and search on YouTube to get more explanation on the side you missed. I'll say my experience with payeer is up to 70%.

Laughs. YouTube is one of the best place to learn. If you find it difficult to understand payeer features you can go on and search on YouTube to get more explanation on the side you missed. I'll say my experience with payeer is up to 70%.
Yes that's right @Sincerem , but the truth is I hadn't thought about it since I haven't been on youtube for a while, even I have recommended the site to other people. Good to know that you have experience in payeer, I hope it has been good. I am reviewing the site so far and it has been going well.

Yes that's right @Sincerem , but the truth is I hadn't thought about it since I haven't been on youtube for a while, even I have recommended the site to other people. Good to know that you have experience in payeer, I hope it has been good. I am reviewing the site so far and it has been going well.
It feels good to hear your review about the site, which you said it is going well. Payeer was built to serve as an alternative to paypal. Since paypal doesn't work for all regions, so payeer was introduced to feel the void left by paypal.

It feels good to hear your review about the site, which you said it is going well. Payeer was built to serve as an alternative to paypal. Since paypal doesn't work for all regions, so payeer was introduced to feel the void left by paypal.
I hope that you or any member who goes through this thread, and has had any unwanted experience will leave it in writing to have prevention or look for other alternatives, as I was already recommended to me. I continue to have my special attention on this thread to keep learning.

I hope that you or any member who goes through this thread, and has had any unwanted experience will leave it in writing to have prevention or look for other alternatives, as I was already recommended to me. I continue to have my special attention on this thread to keep learning.
Okay, alternative is better suited. Any one that isn't comfortable working on a particular site should look elsewhere for better opportunity or working time. Just as i have done with picoworkers site. Picoworkers have sister sites like, microworker, rapidworker, and clickworker.

I have a Payeer account: it can be used to store 3 FIAT currencies (euros, dollars and russian ruble. It has cryptocurrencies wallets too (inclusive of the main cryptocurrencies -bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dash, USDT, above all). The easiest things are instant payments and quick exchange between cryptocurrencies and FIAT. But be careful at the terriblly high withdrawals fees of cryptocurrencies, as I have never seen so high fees elsewhere (for ex., you need 0,01 eth, LTC, etc. to withdraw).

I have a Payeer account: it can be used to store 3 FIAT currencies (euros, dollars and russian ruble. It has cryptocurrencies wallets too (inclusive of the main cryptocurrencies -bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dash, USDT, above all). The easiest things are instant payments and quick exchange between cryptocurrencies and FIAT. But be careful at the terriblly high withdrawals fees of cryptocurrencies, as I have never seen so high fees elsewhere (for ex., you need 0,01 eth, LTC, etc. to withdraw).
Excellent @Pousin , I love your comment. Then I can store on the site and that's good, as I do not know in what I got the payment I passed it to my other account. It catches my attention when you comment that the fees are high in cryptocurrencies for withdrawal. I managed to change litecoin to dollars and then I transferred them to my Airtm account, it was much cheaper compared to Paypal. What you describe about the high cost is only for cryptocurrencies?

I have used payeer in the past, but I am not using this payment solution. I am more comfortable using paypal, skrill and crypto currencies rather than payeer or even perfect money. Even though I am not using payeer, I still have payeer account and about 41 cents on it.

Apart from the terrible high withdrawal fees in those recognized Cryptocurrency. Payeer is well built, so fast in sending and receiving funds. I just love the features there in payeer. If the withdrawal fees will be reduced around the popular Cryptos, it gonna make lots of sense.

I would steer clear of Payeer crypto wallet because the fees are ridiculously high even with coins that have the cheapest transaction fees like Litecoin. I would only use Payeer for fiat just USD because the fees are low and very fast.

Post automatically merged:

I don't think payeer is crypto exchange platform. It is a payment gateway where you can fund your account with cryptos and fiat currency. However, I have never used this payment gateway myself, therefore, do not have a first hand experience.

If you ask some questions about paypal now,I think I could give you so much satisfy answer over it, because I also have an account with them,so easy to use for we their customers. So as for payee I don't have an account with them,and I guess I have to do some research about it now tho.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back