What's new

Payeer wallet

Payeer, I believe, was a terrific way to get a sense of the areas where PayPal didn't operate. PayPal, for example, does not operate in Nigeria, but Payeer does, with a very low discount.
This is what many Nigerian users have commented, the benefit they get with Payeer and they do not get with Paypal. Currently in light of the cryptocurrency many have stopped using the said wallet, and have opted to stick with Binance.

This is very interesting to know that payeer is another crypto currency platform.i earlier had the thought of payeer being a money transfer application or something.

I really don't know how payeer works too. I have an account there but I have never used it. So I opted for Binance, coinbase and local cryptos which are easier to understand and use.

@Sariana23
I know that there is also the possibility of associating a credt / debitcard with our Payeer account. (VISA / Mastercard), even if I haven't figured out how to do it yet
However, for this operation, I seem to have understood that the fees for each transaction are not low at all.

This is very interesting to know that payeer is another crypto currency platform.i earlier had the thought of payeer being a money transfer application or something.
I'm glad you went through the topic, this way you can gain a little more knowledge, as on Payeer you can exchange cryptocurrencies into other cryptocurrencies, currencies, euros, etc.
I really don't know how payeer works too. I have an account there but I have never used it. So I opted for Binance, coinbase and local cryptos which are easier to understand and use.
I have learned a lot from Payeer, although I still lack knowledge I have been able to advance and improve the use of this wallet. So far I have benefited and I feel comfortable.
@Sariana23
I know that there is also the possibility of associating a credt / debitcard with our Payeer account. (VISA / Mastercard), even if I haven't figured out how to do it yet
However, for this operation, I seem to have understood that the fees for each transaction are not low at all.
I was following your comment related to the credit card association, however they did not give you good information. I have not investigated the point as I am not interested in associating my cards on the platform.

I'm glad you went through the topic, this way you can gain a little more knowledge, as on Payeer you can exchange cryptocurrencies into other cryptocurrencies, currencies, euros, etc.

I have learned a lot from Payeer, although I still lack knowledge I have been able to advance and improve the use of this wallet. So far I have benefited and I feel comfortable.

I was following your comment related to the credit card association, however they did not give you good information. I have not investigated the point as I am not interested in associating my cards on the platform.
I see. But I was interested because I have an Italian creditcard (Postepay Evolution), that has a IBAN code which works exactly like a bank account, but it does not need any bank account.
Thank you.

I downloaded the app today and I could not even pass the login stage, I was having some difficulty. Maybe it's cause I was already tired so I could not really focus. What other crypto exchange platform do you make use of besides Binance and Coinbase?

Recently, I heard someone talking about trading crypto currency through payeer. I would like to know if there is trading feature available on payeer. I have not used payeer since a long time.

I see. But I was interested because I have an Italian creditcard (Postepay Evolution), that has a IBAN code which works exactly like a bank account, but it does not need any bank account.
Thank you.
I was looking for information offline regarding the subject, and I was told that it is possible to affiliate the credit card in Payeer, however as I mentioned before I do not have the precise knowledge to give a correct orientation. As soon as I can investigate and have something positive, I will let you know.

I was looking for information offline regarding the subject, and I was told that it is possible to affiliate the credit card in Payeer, however as I mentioned before I do not have the precise knowledge to give a correct orientation. As soon as I can investigate and have something positive, I will let you know.
Dear friend Sariana. From what I have seen, there is a method on Payeer, to deposit / withdraw by creditcard VISA or Mastercard. But the matter seems to me enough complicated and this operation involves anyway not a few fees.
Perhaps the best solution at least for me would be to transfer the credit there on Paypal through Airtm.
Thank you.

Dear friend Sariana. From what I have seen, there is a method on Payeer, to deposit / withdraw by creditcard VISA or Mastercard. But the matter seems to me enough complicated and this operation involves anyway not a few fees.
Perhaps the best solution at least for me would be to transfer the credit there on Paypal through Airtm.
Thank you.
Excellent, I think it is very good that if you get a little complicated, it is better to look for options that facilitate the operations. In your case if you already have knowledge of doing transactions through Airtm, then everything is solved.

Excellent, I think it is very good that if you get a little complicated, it is better to look for options that facilitate the operations. In your case if you already have knowledge of doing transactions through Airtm, then everything is solved.
Indeed. I remember a while ago, you mentioned me this Airtm and also you taught me how it works. I have used it for now only once, however it is not difficult to remember the steps for the money changers.
Thank you

Indeed. I remember a while ago, you mentioned me this Airtm and also you taught me how it works. I have used it for now only once, however it is not difficult to remember the steps for the money changers.
Thank you
I am happy to contribute any knowledge to Bizdustry members, in this case I enjoyed working with you and that you resolved the situation. With time, we will acquire more learning, and we will be able to help others.

We can pass both our FIAT money and cryptocurrencies from Payeer to Binance (Binance offers this option). About cryptocurrencies: if there could be a fee, even from Payeer to Binance, better to use dash (maybe BCH and litecoin too), as this cryptocurrency counts on smaller Payeer fees.

I am happy to contribute any knowledge to Bizdustry members, in this case I enjoyed working with you and that you resolved the situation. With time, we will acquire more learning, and we will be able to help others.
Indeed. Basically, I find useful, when we have enough experience with certain sites, we will try to help each other.
Thank you. 🥰 🥰
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, in my opinion, Payeer does not offer so many chance to trade in cryptocurrencies, which instead other wallets have.

Last edited:
Indeed. Basically, I find useful, when we have enough experience with certain sites, we will try to help each other.
Thank you. 🥰 🥰
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, in my opinion, Payeer does not offer so many chance to trade in cryptocurrencies, which instead other wallets have.
You are right as Payeer still lacks too many cryptocurrencies to trade in the wallet, there are endless wallets with countless cryptos to be able to do what you want, however in Payeer this is limited to a few.

You are right as Payeer still lacks too many cryptocurrencies to trade in the wallet, there are endless wallets with countless cryptos to be able to do what you want, however in Payeer this is limited to a few.
Indeed, you see, after more than a year, finally I was able to access my Coinbase account again.
There should be possible to to deal with Shiba Inu coins. A cryptocurrency this, which has recently been discussed quite positively.

I don't think that I have the energy to deal with other payment processors platforms other than PayPal because I believe that all of them are almost the same thing.

Indeed, you see, after more than a year, finally I was able to access my Coinbase account again.
There should be possible to to deal with Shiba Inu coins. A cryptocurrency this, which has recently been discussed quite positively.
Exactly what I mean, although they are planning to increase the crypto in Payeer, for now there are not many and less Shiba Inu, so it is advisable to choose another wallet like Coinbase that you are describing.

I have a Payeer account: it tends to be utilized to store 3 FIAT monetary standards (euros, dollars and Russian ruble. It has digital forms of money wallets as well (comprehensive of the fundamental digital forms of money - bitcoin, ethereum, lite coin, run, USDT, most importantly). The simplest things are moment installments and fast trade among digital forms of money and FIAT. However, be cautious at the terribly high withdrawals expenses of digital forms of money, as I have never seen so high charges somewhere else

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back