What's new

Payeer wallet

Payer wallets is one of the most popular wallet which is being used this days in terms of receiving foreign currency but individual May prefer other wallet due to its discount.
Yes @Richard92 you are right, I understand it works worldwide. What other wallet can you suggest me where the discounts are lower than Payeer? I use it because I thought it was good because it is cheaper than Paypal. If there are other cheaper wallets I would like to know.

Now I understand the point, what they explain about the high cost is in reference to the cards and their transfers. In this case I am referring to the transfers from one wallet to another and their low costs. If there is any wallet that I can use for transfers from one to another that is economical, I accept suggestions.
Dear friend @Sariana23 , about what you are looking for, some time ago a person told me something about PerfectMoney.
But ... his is the opinion, I honestly have never tried it.
Greetings Alessandro.
Post automatically merged:

I hear about this site, and it looks legit; you can give it a try and exchange a few amounts there. Also, search more about it on youtube.
I'm sorry are you told me that there is avaiable some review videos about PAYTIZ?
Thank you.

Dear friend @Sariana23 , about what you are looking for, some time ago a person told me something about PerfectMoney.
But ... his is the opinion, I honestly have never tried it.
Greetings Alessandro.
Thank you for your sincerity, as long as I have no more knowledge , it will be to keep looking @alberello75 . Of course I have not done badly on the page, but it is always good to look for better options and learn more of such wallet.

Thank you for your sincerity, as long as I have no more knowledge , it will be to keep looking @alberello75 . Of course I have not done badly on the page, but it is always good to look for better options and learn more of such wallet.
Not at all dear friend. Before doing anything, I advise you to inform yourself well and above all ask those (more than one user) who have used such system.

Not at all dear friend. Before doing anything, I advise you to inform yourself well and above all ask those (more than one user) who have used such system.
Yes, that's why I posted this thread, looking for more information and recommendations. I know there are many members with more experience than me, so I am patiently waiting for your recommendations and guidance, so as to make the most correct decision.

Payeer looks like an online payment platform that I would really love to explore since PayPal has decided to limit our account in my country. From the little information I have gathered of payeer, they don't charge as much fees as PayPal do it will be pretty cheaper to operate than PayPal.

Payeer looks like an online payment platform that I would really love to explore since PayPal has decided to limit our account in my country. From the little information I have gathered of payeer, they don't charge as much fees as PayPal do it will be pretty cheaper to operate than PayPal.
From my experience, I can say that I was surprised at the difference in fees between this and Paypal. I don't know Payeer very well since I haven't spent any time on it, but in the little I have done on the site, I am satisfied with it.

Even though I have payeer account and I have used my payeer account to receive funds, I have not used much. I hear that people use payeer to receive crypto currency but I have not done that

Even though I have payeer account and I have used my payeer account to receive funds, I have not used much. I hear that people use payeer to receive crypto currency but I have not done that
Yes, I receive payments from various sites on payeer in cryptocurrencies. But I still lack experience on the site and the truth is that I have not dedicated the necessary time to it because of on and off line commitments. I must dedicate the necessary time to learn more.

There is something I like about the payeer wallet though, is the fact that they have all these major fiat currencies you can choose to have your currencies denominated in within the wallet while still having the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies also

There is something I like about the payeer wallet though, is the fact that they have all these major fiat currencies you can choose to have your currencies denominated in within the wallet while still having the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies also
Yes it is good to know what you describe, I have had the opportunity to trade on the site, although it cost me a little for lack of knowledge. But I still managed to make my request on the site.

They say payeer wallet is one of the most expensive wallets for crypto deposits, transferring and withdrawal. I do not know whether this is true or not as I have not used payeer much. I would like to know how you can withdraw on payeer.

I was using payeer freely last year, but immediately if found Binance exchange that's when my love for payeer faded overnight.

All these while, I thought payeer was an e wallet like PayPal and the likes that also has an. Option for crypto currency. I never knew it was actually a crypto wallet.

Well this isa good means of receiving payment.. you can receive it base on whete the money is coming from.. I have heard alot of good ne s about the platform

Payer is a good wallet which I use whenever there is no option for cryptocurrency withdrawal. The only challenge with payeer is the high transaction fee associated with it.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm still very good with the services of PayPal and cryptocurrency transactions. They are the only two means of funds transfer I'm cool with.

I also have the payeer account on my phone and I really can't get my way around the platform. I have been looking at how to make use of the platform but everything seems to hard for me to make use of

I have used Pierre wallet before and while the experience was a very good one and their transfers were very fast, I still prefer to use other ones that is in the same line with it.

All these while, I thought payeer was an e wallet like PayPal and the likes that also has an. Option for crypto currency. I never knew it was actually a crypto wallet.
Indeed, since I posted the thread until now, I have done very well with Payeer! Although I still lack knowledge I have made progress and I like the ease with which the platform mobilizes, you can move your cryptocurrencies, but these are limited.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back