What's new

Payeer wallet

Indeed, since I posted the thread until now, I have done very well with Payeer! Although I still lack knowledge I have made progress and I like the ease with which the platform mobilizes, you can move your cryptocurrencies, but these are limited.
What are these limits you speak of here? Does it have to do with the amount you can send or store on the wallet? Or the transactions per day

I don't have a payeer account and I don't think I would even have one because I do not want to open account that many I already have four bank accounts, many crypto wallet, perfect money account, I don't think there's anything I need

I have used payeer in the past, but I am not using this payment solution. I am more comfortable using paypal, skrill and crypto currencies rather than payeer or even perfect money. Even though I am not using payeer, I still have payeer account and about 41 cents on it.
i have a payeer wallet account but i only have $0.05 inside my wallet , I don't normally use it anymore because I prefer using perfect money and my other crypto currency account.

Payeer is a payment gateway in like PayPal and other payments method. I have seen many people that are using it and they have been enjoying it. I don't personally use it but I know that one day I will use it. But I like cryptocurrency payments more than payeer

I have an account on Payeer for some time, but I really don't understand how it works. I was talking with my brother and I think that working on it, the percentage of discounts for operations is cheaper. The fact is that in the places where I work they pay by Paypal and the discounts are already approximately 20% for each operation and I am looking for other alternatives. So I want to know if when I receive money in cryptocurrencies I can change them to $ without paying within the same wallet and if so, what is the percentage.
Payeer is a very good payment processor and I will say for me it is the best of them all. If you have bitcoin or or any other coin that they support and you want to change it to USD you can do so there. I will advise you not to use there exchange link but there trade link. Because with exchange they will charge you on percentage

What are these limits you speak of here? Does it have to do with the amount you can send or store on the wallet? Or the transactions per day
Not at all, I mean the existing coins in the wallet, they are limited to very few, if you want to invest from the site, you must do it with the ones that appear or otherwise transfer the cryptocurrencies to another wallet. This is the only limitation I find in Payeer, the rest I love everything, even the amount they charge for transactions are much cheaper than in other wallets.
Payeer is a very good payment processor and I will say for me it is the best of them all. If you have bitcoin or or any other coin that they support and you want to change it to USD you can do so there. I will advise you not to use there exchange link but there trade link. Because with exchange they will charge you on percentage
The recommendation you leave in your post, I did not understand it. You recommend me " not to use the exchange link, but the exchange link". Can you clarify the point for me, because if I can save something on the site, I would love to.

But
I have an account on Payeer for some time, but I really don't understand how it works. I was talking with my brother and I think that working on it, the percentage of discounts for operations is cheaper. The fact is that in the places where I work they pay by Paypal and the discounts are already approximately 20% for each operation and I am looking for other alternatives. So I want to know if when I receive money in cryptocurrencies I can change them to $ without paying within the same wallet and if so, what is the percentage.
Where you are working are they paying through paye er, you have to be sure before changing your payment method to payeer... This is my advise.

On there website it is easy to exchange crypto currency from one to another or from one crypto currency to USD or eur. There fee is low they only charge not up to 0.3% per trade and that is a low fee. Though it is a payment processor but it can also be seen as an exchanger for few coin

But

Where you are working are they paying through paye er, you have to be sure before changing your payment method to payeer... This is my advise.
I have already changed my payment method to Payeer, since I have been learning how to manage the portfolio, it is already easier for me thanks to the advice of the members and my own research.
On there website it is easy to exchange crypto currency from one to another or from one crypto currency to USD or eur. There fee is low they only charge not up to 0.3% per trade and that is a low fee. Though it is a payment processor but it can also be seen as an exchanger for few coin
Many members think that the operations within Payeer and the transfers are expensive, however with my experience in PayPal I can affirm that this is cheaper. The number of crypto currencies on the site is limited, I would like them to add more options.

I have already changed my payment method to Payeer, since I have been learning how to manage the portfolio, it is already easier for me thanks to the advice of the members and my own research.

Many members think that the operations within Payeer and the transfers are expensive, however with my experience in PayPal I can affirm that this is cheaper. The number of crypto currencies on the site is limited, I would like them to add more options.
I have payeer wallet, I have used to top up with crypto currency and send to other users but I can't quite figure out how to withdraw funds to my bank. How do you withdraw to your banks. Do you think withdrawal is limited to a handful of countries?

ENERGY IS A FORTUNE​

Belka reduces energy consumption in the buildings up to 80%. Wasting Energy hurts family economy and also country economy, it is solved by Belka which is heat and cold insulator. It is on the features of Belka which leads to rapid growth of Belka in the societies.

I have payeer wallet, I have used to top up with crypto currency and send to other users but I can't quite figure out how to withdraw funds to my bank. How do you withdraw to your banks. Do you think withdrawal is limited to a handful of countries?
I will explain how I do it, I go to my AirTm wallet, from there I request to deposit funds in my account, this through Payeer using P2P. When the cashier takes the order, I transfer from Payeer to his account and he in turn transfers to my AirTm wallet. From this it can be transferred to any bank account. Now from Payeer directly I do not know what the procedure is.

The reason why I don't use the one that is that it comes with too much of security. Once you are unable to get one out of all the security right you'll be logged out of your wallet and I don't want that.

Payeer is an online e-wallet that allows its users to store 10+ digital currencies. It also facilitates cryptocurrency exchange, multicurrency accounts, and instant payments and transfers,
In addition to all the existing services, now you can also use Payeer to buy bitcoins in Paxful. Paxful makes the process of purchasing BTC with Payeer whole lot simpler. Pay with Payeer to have bitcoin in your Paxful wallet in less than an hour.

Payeer is an online e-wallet that allows its users to store 10+ digital currencies. It also facilitates cryptocurrency exchange, multicurrency accounts, and instant payments and transfers,
In addition to all the existing services, now you can also use Payeer to buy bitcoins in Paxful. Paxful makes the process of purchasing BTC with Payeer whole lot simpler. Pay with Payeer to have bitcoin in your Paxful wallet in less than an hour.
This is a great news it means you can easily convert bitcoin back into pain and sell it for local currency. I will move some of my assets into this world is to see how similar the whole process will be.

I have been using the pry let for quite some time now and I have never experienced any kind of headache whatsoever. The app is just like any other financial services at that you know.

Well I don't know about PayPal and I would have like to trade bitcoin on PayPal because I have some funds that I want to trade to bitcoin because to transfer the funds to another PayPal account the fee is too high for almost half of the the money will go and I don't want that.

Well I don't know about PayPal and I would have like to trade bitcoin on PayPal because I have some funds that I want to trade to bitcoin because to transfer the funds to another PayPal account the fee is too high for almost half of the the money will go and I don't want that.
The cost of transactions within PayPal is what made me make the decision to stay with Payeer, as this wallet is much cheaper. So far I have found it easy to mobilize my savings within this, although at first it cost me for lack of knowledge and that's why I created this topic.

Earlier on I was using payeer to take my earnings via some rewarding sites. But this day I'm no longer using payeer since Binance is comfortable for me.

I don't know much about Payeer but I'm glad I can read and learn something. All I know is I can't transfer money directly into my bank account because of government policy. Funding my Binance and my Binay account have been through P2P

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back