What's new

Payeer wallet

I have a Payeer account: it can be used to store 3 FIAT currencies (euros, dollars and russian ruble. It has cryptocurrencies wallets too (inclusive of the main cryptocurrencies -bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dash, USDT, above all). The easiest things are instant payments and quick exchange between cryptocurrencies and FIAT. But be careful at the terriblly high withdrawals fees of cryptocurrencies, as I have never seen so high fees elsewhere (for ex., you need 0,01 eth, LTC, etc. to withdraw).
Apart from the terrible high withdrawal fees in those recognized Cryptocurrency. Payeer is well built, so fast in sending and receiving funds. I just love the features there in payeer. If the withdrawal fees will be reduced around the popular Cryptos, it gonna make lots of sense.
I would steer clear of Payeer crypto wallet because the fees are ridiculously high even with coins that have the cheapest transaction fees like Litecoin. I would only use Payeer for fiat just USD because the fees are low and very fast.
Payeer commands large fees for high ranked coins more than the lower coins. But one thing i don't like for payeer is that, the amount charged for lower funds and higher funds remains static, very unchanged. They charge the same no matter the amount you're withdrawing.

If you ask some questions about paypal now,I think I could give you so much satisfy answer over it, because I also have an account with them,so easy to use for we their customers. So as for payee I don't have an account with them,and I guess I have to do some research about it now tho.
Okay, although my question is focused on Payeer I will take your word for it, since I also have my Paypal wallet and so far I have had no problems or doubts, my desire to investigate more on Payeer is because Paypal transactions are very high and I am looking for alternatives with lower costs.

I have used payeer in the past, but I am not using this payment solution. I am more comfortable using paypal, skrill and crypto currencies rather than payeer or even perfect money. Even though I am not using payeer, I still have payeer account and about 41 cents on it.
I think nowadays many people working on internet and earn money I also suggest you do work on internet and earn money and many people to save their currency use different wallet but peer wallet is best all of them.

I think nowadays many people working on internet and earn money I also suggest you do work on internet and earn money and many people to save their currency use different wallet but peer wallet is best all of them.
I assume you meant Payeer's wallet, correct me if I'm wrong. Indeed everyone needs a wallet when working on the internet to receive their earnings. In this case apart from Paypal I have used this one and I have found it excellent, however I would like to seek your opinions or different options.

Payeer is a good platform for cryptocurrencies transactions only that their rates are high when it comes to cryptocurrency transactions but the platform is safe and reliable for business transactions.

Thanks @Kayzzy3 , if you have told me that the percentages are cheaper, the problem is that I don't know how it works, and if I can exchange crypto for dollars within the same wallet and then pass them on to Airtm, since it is the only wallet that lets transfer money to my bank
That's possible. But the choices of cryptocurrency you have, as I know on the app, is limited to BTC, Eth, ripple, dash and about two or three more coins.

It's also better to convert to ripple, it has the lowest transaction fees.

That's possible. But the choices of cryptocurrency you have, as I know on the app, is limited to BTC, Eth, ripple, dash and about two or three more coins.

It's also better to convert to ripple, it has the lowest transaction fees.
Yes thanks, I am only interested in changing them to dollars, I don't know if changing them to ripple will work for me, I have to check in Airtm if they handle that cryptocurrency only this way I would do it. As I explained only by this platform I can receive the money in my bank account.

I believe that payeer is a platform made available to receive funds or payments and also in transaction with the crypto world. I am yet to do any transaction on it. So for now, I just own an account and have not been there for a while now to even see how it is being done. But the platform that led me there wants to pay through it.

I believe Payeer was great to feel the regions where PayPal don't work. For example PayPal don't work in Nigeria but payeer does with a very low discount for the record.

Payer wallets is one of the most popular wallet which is being used this days in terms of receiving foreign currency but individual May prefer other wallet due to its discount.

through Payeer you can buy cryptocurrencies as an investment if you have at least a certain amount (if I remember correctly, about $ 30).
However, the commission fees for transferring money to a card are unfortunately very high, equal to $ 5 + 2.99% !!

through Payeer you can buy cryptocurrencies as an investment if you have at least a certain amount (if I remember correctly, about $ 30).
However, the commission fees for transferring money to a card are unfortunately very high, equal to $ 5 + 2.99% !!
I have been reading in different sites and they say that Payeer is one of the wallets with the lowest transaction cost, maybe they increased it or regulated it, I have used it only once and I saved almost $5 that Paypal would have taken from me for the same transaction.

Payeer is a very good wallet. I have friends and family that have been using it for a long time without issues. Payeer is very good with the reviews I have read from people for some months. I plan to have an account with payeer.

Payeer is a very good wallet. I have friends and family that have been using it for a long time without issues. Payeer is very good with the reviews I have read from people for some months. I plan to have an account with payeer.
Excellent to know that you have taken the time to read other people's reviews, and even more that you bring here your perception of Payeer. I'm glad your friends and family didn't have a problem with the wallet, this gives me more confidence.

That's right, don't top-up your card from payeer because it will be a stupid action if you do it. Use another platform or someone exchanger to make this process and save some money.

Payeer is a wallet that is a bit very confusing to the newbies that are just getting in to it. It got me so confused for about a year before I could get back to it and start using it

That's right, don't top-up your card from payeer because it will be a stupid action if you do it. Use another platform or someone exchanger to make this process and save some money.
Exactly my friend. in this regard, I found a reliable (which however I will try it directly only shortly) exchange site. This is PAYTIZ. Do you know anything about this?

I would not know how the payer wallet works as I have never used their services for any form of crypto currency transaction. I might try it someday if I get a good review from them.

Exactly my friend. in this regard, I found a reliable (which however I will try it directly only shortly) exchange site. This is PAYTIZ. Do you know anything about this?
Now I understand the point, what they explain about the high cost is in reference to the cards and their transfers. In this case I am referring to the transfers from one wallet to another and their low costs. If there is any wallet that I can use for transfers from one to another that is economical, I accept suggestions.

I hear about this site, and it looks legit; you can give it a try and exchange a few amounts there. Also, search more about it on youtube.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back