What's new

Paid to write on forums?

Well, it doesn't pay extraordinary but it pays good enough to consider it pocket money. If you have some spare time, instead of wasting it you can use it on this paid to post forums and earn an extra buck every single month. You can earn up to 50-100$, depending on how much you are working

It can make money by showing advertisements, by providing affiliate links, by selling a product, or similar ways. Not all forums exist simply to make money. Some companies set up forums as a vehicle for supporting their products, or simply to promote discussion.

You also need to have good English language skills and knowledge of various topics. Without language skills and knowledge on various topics, you may not survive on forums for a long time. How much you can earn depends on what kind of forum it is. For example, it might take over a month to make $5 on Frum Coin, however, on Bizdustry, you can make that amount in 5 days or less (this is my earning).

About the language: in addition to English speaking forum, there are Italian paid to forums. I can suppose what's the reason Italy is very active in the field of forum: the shamefully high unemployment rate, that now is running to 50% of unemployed people. Obviously, facing this matter, Italian people is in need of other streams of income, different from offline jobs. PTW forums in my opinion are part of solution: in addition to being paid to write, we find other paid to sites and apps. I came to know my first English speaking forum (Dimeforum) into an Italian forum. And into Dimeforum I came to know forum coin and into forum coin, finally Bizdustry. I know we can't earn a living through only posting into forums, but if we dedicate to various of them, earnings become interesting. And if we live in tier3 or tier4 country, our earnings can become discreet, as the value of the dollar is very high in our countries. If we know English and Italian at least intermediate level, we can earn more, participating to various countries PTW forums.

I started this field with bizdustry and I stayed with him. I don't work on other forums like this anymore, because I got used to it here and it would be hard for me to be in other places. :) but yes, you can make nice money on these forums like this.

I love pay to write forums which help in building one spirit of writing culture and capacity development when you have interest at hand to write you stories most be valid or draw reader attention share mostly personal experience which will help you promote your skill and poam development

If you want to earn some passive dollars then you can totally use read .cash and noise .cash
Both are trusted and pays you for your time , knowledge and English skills. Spend all these things and earn good money.

About the language: in addition to English speaking forum, there are Italian paid to forums. I can suppose what's the reason Italy is very active in the field of forum: the shamefully high unemployment rate, that now is running to 50% of unemployed people. Obviously, facing this matter, Italian people is in need of other streams of income, different from offline jobs. PTW forums in my opinion are part of solution: in addition to being paid to write, we find other paid to sites and apps. I came to know my first English speaking forum (Dimeforum) into an Italian forum. And into Dimeforum I came to know forum coin and into forum coin, finally Bizdustry. I know we can't earn a living through only posting into forums, but if we dedicate to various of them, earnings become interesting. And if we live in tier3 or tier4 country, our earnings can become discreet, as the value of the dollar is very high in our countries. If we know English and Italian at least intermediate level, we can earn more, participating to various countries PTW forums.
Thanks for enriching my knowledge. I mentioned English language skills as a requirement for forum posting and earning because this paid to post forum in English. I do not know anything about paid to post sites in other languages. Even if I knew I wouldn't be able to participate because I cannot use languages other than English. (Sadly, I have not found any paid to post site in my language)

Forums are good blessings not only for earning money but also for developping skills , I am very happy that I work on some legit forums as Beermoneyforum and Bizdustry and Forum Coin every day .

Bizdustry is the only paid to write and post site that I can recommend for my friends, it's some thing that you really came at the right time, those who are in some countries that are jobless can work for bizdustry, and enjoy the greater value of their time and energy, cos they surely pays.

From my experience online so far I believe that there are many forums that pay well. You can also try forums like forum coin, beermoney forum, and others. You can do research to get more information and more other foums. As for me I am concentrating on bizdustry for now. Good luck!

Bizdustry is the only paid to write and post site that I can recommend for my friends, it's some thing that you really came at the right time, those who are in some countries that are jobless can work for bizdustry, and enjoy the greater value of their time and energy, cos they surely pays.
You're right, Bizdustry have been a revelation since its emergence. @Alexander, have been tremendous with the development of the forum. He's made sure every member receives incentive for the time well spent in the forum. I'm one of those members that have received countless payment from this forum.

If you want to earn some passive dollars then you can totally use read .cash and noise .cash
Both are trusted and pays you for your time , knowledge and English skills. Spend all these things and earn good money.
I have heard of these sites before and there are quite a few people that have actually been using them. What are your experience on these sites, and what is the type of earning potential there? It is my understanding that those sites are centred more around the creation of topics in the form of new articles right?

Good thread dear, but I think am yet to see any site like bizdustry, cos I have actually used different types of site, I have seen most of the paid to click sites, but I have never seen anything like bizdustry, so I decided to work for bizdustry cos they are reliable and transparent

Postloop is one of the most well-known sites to sign up with if you want to get paid to post on forums. When a forum needs a little help getting activity, they turn to Postloop to rally the troops. Then people around the world are invited to visit and participate in these forums.

Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
I only work out on bizdustrt forum where i see that they pay her member for forum writing. expect bizdustry i heared soo many site but can not do any post any forum. There are soo many people doing this forum job

Posting on forums is an easy way to earn some cash. All you need is English language skills and writing skills (you do not need expert level of English language and Writing skills). However, there are not many forums these days

Both forumcoin and bizdustry are all legit and still paying. I have received payment from the two, but multiple times with bizdustry. I will urge you to work harder at both and you will earn from forumcoin and steady here too. I wish you goodluck @Sariana23.
I am checking the pay-per-write sites and came across this post, maybe I missed it at the time or just ignored it. Thank you very much for your wishes and you see, I still stay here on Bizdustry and remain loyal to the site. I'm still keeping an eye on forumcoin but I'm more focused on GPTforum, I'm still committed to the former.

of course, working in the forums will give you the chance to accumulate some money (like here in Bizdsutry, we give you 0.72$ per day if you're active, of course, and that's not bad if we compare with the other forums.)

There are so many forums that you can earn from by writing for them,but their payment varies according to the different platforms,one of the highest paying forum for writing is bizdustry that i know of, so just be patient here and earn while you join others to add up.

Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
I can gladly say yes to your question , there are many paid to write forum that are still paying up to this moment and the best one on my list still remains bizdustry followed by Gptforum, amd some other paid to write forum are still paying. You can also try forum coin .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back