What's new

Paid to write on forums?

This is platform is really informative and educative, you are being paid for meeting new people and learn many things you don't know before, I think for me the only one am familiar with is bizindustry, please I need more legitimate sites for me to earn more..

Forums are the best when it comes to writing such as this and a good side income also. When you are posting on forums, you just need a few minutes in every hour to meet your hourly posting limit and for articles, you can take your time to write and post later on.

There are many paid forums available though bizdustry currently pay the highest at the moment , you can contact me to know more about the available legit paid forums . I am a member on many of the paid forums for at least three years now.

Depending on your skills because most of these paid to post/write forums have different kind of standards and rules, since forums like bizdustry while high paying and legit, they have a limit on how much you can post daily so it's better if you work for multiple forums at the same time just don't post the same topic/article in them because that can be counted as copy pasting which is often prohibited.

Paid to write forums provide a wonderful opportunity to earn a couple of bucks by making short posts. However, there are limited options available for posting. For example, Bizdustry is a good forum but you can only make 3 posts and 2 threads and earn 290 points per hour.

I was with forums ever since I started working online although I preferred submitting articles. But since forums dominated the landscape of online work so I got stuck. At first I thought some forums were a scam because it was too difficult when I earned my first $5 from ChatAbout. I was surprised with Forum Wheel that it was paying 10 cents for every post that I make. Now I have several forums that I work on and from there I get information about the money matters in the internet.

I've made most of my online earnings from different post to paid forums over the years. I like this kind of work as it is not only paying but it also helps on enhancing my writing skills and at the same time, I'm gaining a lot of knowledge on many things. Aside from Bizdustry, you could try Forumcoin and Beermoneforum. All of them are legit and paying.
Post automatically merged:

It definitely pays more compared to some earning sites like paid to click sites. Each forum sites offers different pay rates to post. Bizdustry, in my opinion has the higher rates than those other forums that I know. But it's not only money you can gain. You will gain some knowledge as well, discover other earning sites. That's what I love about forum sites.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
If you've been working on Bizdustry for a while, you do know that there are legit paid to post sites that pay, and that Bizdustry is the best of them all.

Others are forum coin and trendri.

Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
You need to be very active to make money in writing forums, therefore the less forum you work on the better. Say, you work on 5 forum, there is no way to earn maximum money on them. But if it's just 2 then you can make the best use of them, bizdustry is one since you are already on it, you can find another.

Writing for forum to get paid is profitable only if you can be consistent without cutting any corners. Those who wants to make fast money with this process always get burnt after posting low comment and there account get blocked and they later call the forum scam.

While writing on paid to post forums is a good way to make money online and if you are on a site like Bizdustry, you can earn at least $30 every month easily. However, there is also a drawback to paid to post sites. Posting frequently all through the day can be very tiring. Secondly, once you create a certain number of posts, you begin to repeat yourself, you will start posting on the same thread again and again.

Well I would say you are right spot for the question you asked. You can get paid to comments and create thread on Bizdustry. You will need to get your account verified first by supply the KYC. Once you have been verified, you are going to go, but make sure that you read rules and regulations before you start commenting.

In addition to what I have previously said, writing can become an active source of income for you. The only drawback in this is that it is difficult to get started. Most especially when you are new to the field with little experience. You will need persistent to keep trying after been rejected.

I have been working in paid to post forums since 2018 and I can assure you that they are worth it. You get to earn some extra money while learning about many things. The interaction with other members gives you useful tips to use both offline and online, for both making money and general life tips. The paid to post forums that are still active upto now apart from Bizdustry are: Beer Money Forum, Forum coin and Trendri.com.

I believe there are good paid to write sites out there that pays good and one of them is this one you are on right now,at first these platforms looks easy but it's not, although these paid to write sites help build one mentally and it's something you will have to use your brain alot to write out reasonable contents. And am very aware that the admin of this platform usually post out paid to post site related to bizdustry

There are a lot of post paid site you can work in and get paid but there is no one likes Bizdustry, because I have been tied many of the sites but they are paying good money like Bizdustry. But I can recommend you a beer money forum, and forumcoin.

Writing on forums pay well, however you need to have access to a lot of forums to earn substaintially well. furthermore, the pay rate should also be at least 5 cents per post. When I was active on the forum wheel I was earning 10 cents per post, and on postloop(now defunct) I was earning 5-8 cents per post.I was earning $5 per day through these forums.

I advice that if you are looking for a means of generating active income then I guess you would have to look for other things to do, if possible offline business. But if you just want a passive source of income then you could possibly use the internet to get site where you are paid to write.

It is important as well as language skills and understanding of different subjects. Without language skills and the opportunity to learn different subjects from forums, you can not live for a long time on the message boards. Depending on the forum that you are in, someone may earn more or less money. Like several other examples, it takes a lot of time to be able to produce a profit from investing in your company, but, if you are looking to start a business in about a month's time, then Bizdustry might be a good place to start (this is my earning).

Paid Forum Posting is a company that specializes in creating content for websites. They offer forum posting jobs for members around the globe. Anyone over the age of 18 years old can apply. Experience is recommended, but not necessary. However, you must be able to write and speak English fluently (including grammar, spelling, and punctuation). In addition, you must be able to give attention to detail, meet deadlines, and proofread your work before submitting it. There will be a short screening process all members must go through before getting accepted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back