What's new

Paid to write on forums?

Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
But let me as you first before going into this skill, have you gotten the skills training needed? Like becoming a content creator? If yes, then you are good to go. I have some sites that will pay you better depending on availability of projects. Go-to appen.com and try it out.

I have made a lot of money by posting on Postloop forums and The Forum Wheel forums. I was earning $150-$200 per month posting on forums. I did not spend a lot of time because these forums were high paying.

Okay, I think I would find a free time and completely study how the site works, or I can try desktop mode and see if there is any major changes. I don't like using a laptop cause I might not be chance to be at one place operating it. With my phone I can be anywhere at anytime.
Of course the difference is great in terms of location and the time you can devote, in the case of using the phone. But I think you can check the site on the PC and after you have enough knowledge, you can close the site and open it from the phone. That way you will be able to generate profits.

Of course the difference is great in terms of location and the time you can devote, in the case of using the phone. But I think you can check the site on the PC and after you have enough knowledge, you can close the site and open it from the phone. That way you will be able to generate profits.
Your idea is better, I think I would do just that, using a laptop would enable me see all the options I could not see with my phone. Then from there I can learn how to navigate the site on my phone.

The advantage of joining a forum is not only making money but the main advantage is getting information, sharing and interacting with other members, and being respectful of other people's opinions. The first time I joined a paid forum was Cryptotalk.org in 2016.

Your idea is better, I think I would do just that, using a laptop would enable me see all the options I could not see with my phone. Then from there I can learn how to navigate the site on my phone.
Exactly, this way you will not have so much inconvenience, and you will be able to move through the forums and topics more easily. I hope you can do it and work in the forum as you wish, I really like Bizdustry better, although it is good to have more than one option.

I used to write articles on Forumcoin, but I later stopped because they have been dropping the rate they pay. I now only work with clients and I write for them. I have been offering my articles for a really low price and my clients are satisfied with my work.

I used to write articles on Forumcoin, but I later stopped because they have been dropping the rate they pay. I now only work with clients and I write for them. I have been offering my articles for a really low price and my clients are satisfied with my work.
Where do you get your traffic from if I may ask, do you work on freelancing sites since you nolonger work on forumcoin, or do you have an established customer base?

These days the only forum where I am earning is Bizdustry, I am looking a forum that I can earn as much as Bizdustry. Here I can earn $1.

Of course they do. Our great forum bizdustry is a perfect example and there are other ones you can take advantage of such as trendri, beermoney forum as well. These are other paying platforms that pay you to post.

You can try beer money forum, the forum wheel, mylot, trendri, cryptoable. I am sure there are many other sites but you can try this one's first they are legit because I have also tried them and I can bet you on that.

Not to mention that, in addition to being paid, you are free to express your thoughts on any subject that captures your attention.
Nevertheless, professionally speaking.
For me, that is the main benefit of joining forums.
Additionally, you are free to accomplish it on your own time.
unlike a full-time job, there is not much pressure.

Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
Beside bizdustry you can also use forum coin, digital money talk and mylot, I think these websites made some ease for people to earn without any experience.

These days I am not only making money by posting on forums but also make money by working as a forum staff. I have also built a couple of forums and I make money from some of my forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back