Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?

I am convinced that yes, it is worth it. My main reasons are to learn, interact with members from all over the world, and get paid for it. There are several forums in which I have registered, but I dedicate most of the time to Bizdustry, since it was the first and I feel at home, also this forumcoin where I do not spend a lot of time and therefore I have not received the payment still .

I am convinced that yes, it is worth it. My main reasons are to learn, interact with members from all over the world, and get paid for it. There are several forums in which I have registered, but I dedicate most of the time to Bizdustry, since it was the first and I feel at home, also this forumcoin where I do not spend a lot of time and therefore I have not received the payment still .
Both forumcoin and bizdustry are all legit and still paying. I have received payment from the two, but multiple times with bizdustry. I will urge you to work harder at both and you will earn from forumcoin and steady here too. I wish you goodluck @Sariana23.

You can earn via a forum posting. However, in order to earn from forum posting, you will have to be very active. You also need to have good English language skills and knowledge of various topics. Without language skills and knowledge on various topics, you may not survive on forums for a long time. How much you can earn depends on what kind of forum it is. For example, it might take over a month to make $5 on Frum Coin, however, on Bizdustry, you can make that amount in 5 days or less (this is my earning).

Not to mention that aside from getting paid, you can voice out your opinion in every topic that interests you. But in a professional manner that is. That for me is why forums are good to subscribe to. And you can also do it on your own free time. Not much pressure like a full time job.

Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
Yes there are many forums which are paying for writing for them.
But the most beneficial forum is bizdustry these days which is paying highly in comparison with other forum.
Beermoney forum is also paying but very low that is 20 bmf per reply and bizdustry is paying higher than that.

There are many sites where you can earn by posting your content, as you can provide cervices as an article on fiverr, upwork, while i just did on bizdustry, but if you have great writing skill then there highly paid sites are there.

Yes there are many platforms that pay for writing articles and posting like social media.
some of the main websites are bizdustry, uptrennd and read cash, these are 100% real.
I have used and taken withdraw from all the sites.

If you have a writing skill then I will advise you to go on freelance site and register and work there with this people will hire you to write for them as most all this getting paid to write website do not pay well but if you register on fiverr and offer your skill for you to be hired you'll make a lot of money from it, but it need time and dedication to build trust with client.

If you are willing for earning by writing, then you can join website, where you can earn by writing articles, SEO and keywords research, like fiverr, up work and freelancer. There fourms also that get paid on writing just like Bizdustry.

Upwork is a marketplace for freelancers to find work in a variety of areas. Posting on forums is one of those areas!

There isn’t a dedicated category for this, so you’re better off searching for “paid forum posting” or similar keywords to find the jobs.

This is such a site. You can find others aswell. Beer money forum and others. It is easy to post forums. You can search on google. I do not havr proper knowledge about it. But you can try to find them.

Yes it pays well. Writing can become someone profession, of which a living can be earned from it. I know of professional writers who earn millions in months for just writing. To make such amount of money you should know how to market yourself and skills by applying either as a freelancer writer to a website or company or start up your own gigs on platforms like Fiverr, upwork and Guru. You can as well write in any desired field of your choice, be it fashion, game and nature. All the best.

Just i have some knowledge aboit paid to write site that pays you by writting short articles over there and from them i found a good site in which you need to have knowledge about crypto world if you are a good writter about crypto you can earn more than 3-4$ per day

Site name: publish0x
Other paid sites:
1.uptrennd
2.Read.cash
3.minds.com
4.tipestry

Another site I know like bizdustry is dimeforum. Last time I checked, it was paying fine, but I don't know if it's still paying or not, and you can withdraw from there by PayPal. I think the minimum used to be 5$, but don't take my word for it. Still, it's worth checking out.

Bizdustry is much better than all other sites these days but if you want to earn more with the help of your skill so do work on fiver,freelancing which pays well on your work and appreciate as well .
For all these things we need to work hard and stay in contact with the sites of people so we can approach to our destination .
Bizdustry ,dimeforum,beermoney ,fiver these all are the sites to whom you can work by sitting at home and get benefit from your skills

Indeed you are right if you want to earn mote you need skills and you need ti work hard its a key of success skills and hard work with them you will not be able to do anything...
Just invest 3-4 months of your life to learn some skills and then start your life time earning it will be better
Bizdustry is much better than all other sites these days but if you want to earn more with the help of your skill so do work on fiver,freelancing which pays well on your work and appreciate as well .
For all these things we need to work hard and stay in contact with the sites of people so we can approach to our destination .
Bizdustry ,dimeforum,beermoney ,fiver these all are the sites to whom you can work by sitting at home and get benefit from your skills

There are lot's of forums thet pays well for writing.
I have never worked on so many sited but most of the sites gives worst response on your content so i have heard about fiver which pays well like bizdustry while sittibg and typing at home.You must have good content to show your knowledge tobthe others so i will suggest you to stay on bizdustry and work on fiver as well

Not to mention that aside from getting paid, you can voice out your opinion in every topic that interests you. But in a professional manner that is. That for me is why forums are good to subscribe to. And you can also do it on your own free time. Not much pressure like a full time job.
Exactly @roman roxas , is what I want to say in many places, in the forums we talk about topics that interest us, we ask and answer, but it is something important to me that it is professional, respectful and politely. This keeps the forum clean and attracts other people to share their knowledge.

They is only one problem here, which is language skill
Without language skills and knowledge on various topics, you may not survive on forums for a long time. How much you can earn depends on what kind of forum it is. For example, it might take over a month to make $5 on Frum Coin, however, on Bizdustry, you can make that amount in 5 days or less (this is my earning).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back