Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here work a job where they drive people around? Maybe you use something like Uber or Lyft, or anything similar to it. Would you drive people around for a living? I know this doesn't really fit, but I wanted to ask about it, as it does involve apps and working online somewhat. Is this type of work involve good pay?

Does anyone here work a job where they drive people around? Maybe you use something like Uber or Lyft, or anything similar to it. Would you drive people around for a living? I know this doesn't really fit, but I wanted to ask about it, as it does involve apps and working online somewhat. Is this type of work involve good pay?
Definitely the business of driving people to their destination for payment has really changed overtime.The job has been mordernise by international outfit like uber and bolt,And before you can register with them your vehicle need to meet certain standard.Two of my friends are inti ita and they are earning big time.

Even though I'm not really into it. I know a lot of people who are into Uber Ride and are making a lot of money at the end of the month. You just need to have your own car and register it under the platform

So generally if you look at a site such as uber they are actually paying you to drive because you have to pick up people and drop them off. However if you want to talk about being paid to try for your personal way then I think that some companies actually pay you to advertise on your vehicle and this can actually depend on how much you were driving and the distance you are driving and they can determine the income that they are willing to give you.

truth is there's nothing bad in it but it still depends on how congested the company is, I mean do they have more than enough drivers already or drivers are not enough. if the drivers are already more than the customers, hmmmmm, I don't think there's any point in joining

I do not have that job in our country. We have grab app and grab cars here in our country. This is a good way for people to earn money also. When we would like to go some place using this service, first we will open our grab app. Then we fill out the question where we would like to go. The driver will go to our location and then we ride to his car.

Over here in my country, the major drive to earn company are Uber, Taxify and Bolt. They are great companies that are enabling a lot of people to make money.

This type of work is a great one. Especially if you have your own car that you can register to Uber or Lyft. It truly involves being online since people have to download the app on google play in order to reach you. I will do this business one day in my town.

If you are based in an urban area, you're sure to make more than a decent living. I know of a naval Officer who resigned to be a driver today and he's doing very very well. There's that option of earning daily and you being in control which makes it attractive

I heard people say its it's a lucrative business. I heard that people earn big time from it. If you want to delve into this type of business, be sure to make necessary findings so as not to fall into trap. I am writing from experience. Don't go into it simply because people say it's lucrative.

It is a very good job with a good pay if you know how to operate and understand the app, you will always make a lot of money from it.

At first when I see this thread I did not fully understand what it was talking about,but after reading this post I discover that its like he was talking about some offline work,there is nothing wrong with driving for a living if the person or the company you work on is a good one then you can earn a better salary or wages

Becoming a taxi driver is a good way so what can make money for a living I know it is a kind of small business but at least you will be able to make money I build a good and big business for herself you need to start small if you want to progress in life that waiting to start big doing nothing

In my place, Uber or Lyft are not available. But we have similar programs where we can earn as a driver (for cars) and rider (for bikes). This is a good way to earn extra money in free time.

In my place, Uber or Lyft are not available. But we have similar programs where we can earn as a driver (for cars) and rider (for bikes). This is a good way to earn extra money in free time.
My cousin works for or with Bolt and he's making a great living for himself with his daily percentage earnings from each of his rides.

I do not know anyone personally who is working with ride sharing company. I dont have a vehicle, otherwise I would have also tried to work with the local ride sharing company.

For someone like me who likes to drive as a hobby will definitely be able to suit in well in these kind of job of drive and get paid which is something that I'm still considering to get me into.

There are a few more companies in my country that pay people to deliver food items and this service is known as "FoodPanda" in my country. usually a Food panda rider earns $200 per month easily.

With the high rate of unemployment in my country to do a lot of graduates already taken transportation business to themselves by buying taxi or tricycle to drive for themselves and make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back