What's new

Paid to drive

Does anyone here work a job where they drive people around? Maybe you use something like Uber or Lyft, or anything similar to it. Would you drive people around for a living? I know this doesn't really fit, but I wanted to ask about it, as it does involve apps and working online somewhat. Is this type of work involve good pay?
I don't really have an idea of that but you can just do your own personal enquiry to find out if such is available in your location because your location is always the most important factors when you are determining this... This might be popular in some cities in Nigeria like Lagos and Abuja.

Some people are very interested in driving as part of their job which is a good thing when you know how to exploit it. Bolt and Uber pays well here.

Yes I believe it's a good one to go into, you have to register with your personal car and the car has to be neat. There is also a high possiblity of gaining connections with quality people, as long as you are friendly to your customers.

Yes I believe it's a good one to go into, you have to register with your personal car and the car has to be neat. There is also a high possiblity of gaining connections with quality people, as long as you are friendly to your customers.
Yes and in a country like my own Nigeria where there are millions of people who are actually looking for one means of transportation, will always need your services.

Yes and in a country like my own Nigeria where there are millions of people who are actually looking for one means of transportation, will always need your services.
Where in Nigeria are you currently located? I am from delta state warri and right now Bolt is what is most popular. People recently started making use of it.

People are engaging in uber driving over here. They are even making more money the most salary earners. I know someone who is a lawyer by the day and uber driver at night

In my home country Uber and Lyft are not available, but there are a lot of similar ride sharing companies. There is money to be made by driving people around the city without actually being a taxi driver.

If you are based in an urban area, you're sure to make more than a decent living. I know of a naval Officer who resigned to be a driver today and he's doing very very well. There's that option of earning daily and you being in control which makes it attractive.

Recently, this try of work has started trending in my Country. I heard it does have a nice pay but i don't think i can ever do this kind of work because i don't have an interest in driving.

The VAT imposed on Uber is excessive add the increase in the price of fuel and carburet these days means it is a stressful job means your earnings will be lower and your margin of earning adds to the fatigue during the whole day.

Although I'm not particularly into it.
I am familiar with numerous individuals who use Uber Ride and profit handsomely at the end of the month.
You only need to possess a car and register it with the site.

With my country's high unemployment rate, many graduates have started their own transportation businesses by purchasing taxis or tricycles to drive for themselves and make money.

If theres an opportunity to travel to another country do a job offer in driving , I will gladly accept then offer because it will comes with good payment , but driving job here in my country doesn't comes with good payment .

I believe that these are indeed one of the best kind of jobs that you can ever find. This is because you can just have it as a side job. You are not going to be driving the person all the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back