What's new

One man makes a difference in Dogecoin and Bitcoin Prices

It is very practical that rich and wealth people can buy a hood amount of crypto coin and then people join in the race and make the price go higher then thy dump and take their profits. I do not like doge coin because I do not think it serves any real world purpose.

There was a huge crowd below him. The deafening rumble of engines. The #98 Moonrocket, a high-performance race car, is whizzing around at incredible speeds. Except for one important detail, it was identical to the other cars on the track.

When you have the money like the one posesed by this great guy you are talking about, a lot of things just answer to you naturally when you storm into it

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?
Wow! Those cryptocurrency are really doing very well lately, those that have so much in their wallet I say a big congratulations to them.

Elon Musk is one of the most mentioned name in business word today. Being the richest, everybody will like to do what he doing. If he tweeted about Dogecoin, then it is a wonderful news for people holding the coin.

Crypto currency is all about been hype and the price will increase. The world richest man help Dogecoin to increase. Lots of people all around the world now rush into buying dogecoin than any other crypto currency. I personally see Doge being the next Bitcoin

Information like this are for the wise to use it to their advantage, from the information, the target will be on dogecoin. Also any information regarding investment from a rich folk will definitely draw attention to the coin and investment opportunity.

Elon musk really impacted bitcoin price positively,because the price continues to show signs of rise in every tweet he post about the coin

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?
We can regard elon musk as a whale in doge...he even call himself the doge father so his influence matters in doge coin if he decoded to withdraw his money from dogecoin its will affect the votality of coin

Have you noticed that most rich men follows each other footsteps, it will be hard for another wealthy man to come and do the reverse especially when he's not as wealthy as Elon.

That is good idea to invest in different cryptocurrency so to make a lot of money from the investment, because rich men invest in so different cryptocurrency.

Is a norm on crypto currency because most of the coin when investment is too much on them they become scarce and the little one in the market got high by the price I guess,but later on they will all come down to their normal level at the end tho.

Elon musk is the chief advocate of digital coins. He has made BTC, and Dogecoin more valuable like never before. His influence got DOGE going so high.

The one man is not just your regular one man, he's actually the richest man in the world. Prior to now crypto had little followers in the rich men category. So it was refreshing to see the richest man in the world putting his weight behind two coins. And we can clearly see how big is influence is withe the way bitcoin and Doge coin has surged in the marketplace.

I believe that influential people like Elon Musk have some control over the price of cryptocurrency indirectly. Many governments also have influence over the price of cryptocurrencies indirectly. I remember the price of Bitcoin going down after the United States governement announced an increase in tax for rich folks and the price of Bitcoin fluctuated. In fact, the price of other cryptocurrencies also got fluctuated.

Elon musk made dogecoin and invested huge amounts financially in bitcoin. His investments both in dogecoin and bitcoin has an impact in the digital coins.

Elon musk is the chief advocate of digital coins. He has made BTC, and Dogecoin more valuable like never before. His influence got DOGE going so high.
This is true, however the concern comes in that if one man is able to have such a big influence could it also be the case that if he had to sell or go against the coin that the coin can drop drastically overnight?

This is true, however the concern comes in that if one man is able to have such a big influence could it also be the case that if he had to sell or go against the coin that the coin can drop drastically overnight?
Hmm, if Elon musk withdraws his invested funds into Cryptocurrency it will really affect it very bad. It will drag the price value down.

It is a good thing that those very rich men are supporting the growth of these crypto currencies. It makes them grow faster than they should. I doubt if they would do the reverse. I think we should applaud them for these actions.

The influence of Elon Musk can be felt on dogecoin. With the support that dogecoin continues to receive from Elon Musk makes so many people to invest in it, this is the reason for dogecoin tremendous increase within weeks.

Hmm, if Elon musk withdraws his invested funds into Cryptocurrency it will really affect it very bad. It will drag the price value down.
Although crypto currency too can also be decentralised and it would be almost impossible for only him to influence and bring the price down ,because there are other investors

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back