What's new

One man makes a difference in Dogecoin and Bitcoin Prices

Although crypto currency too can also be decentralised and it would be almost impossible for only him to influence and bring the price down ,because there are other investors
Crypto is already decentralized. Elon musk is keen investor, and a big whale when it comes to crypto investment. If we decide to cut his investment around the coins it will have a negative impact on their values, you can ask any crypto expert about this.

The influence of one man named Elon Musk is quite tremendous as the fact that only a tweet from him about the Bitcoin and Dogecoin can lead to a tremendous increment on the value of those coins.

The massive support dogecoin gets from Elon Musk is having serious positive effects on the rising market price of dogecoin. If bitcoins could get that type of support it would likely to have worth more than it current market price.

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?
Elon Musk has always been a trail Blazer and would continue to be one. He is a whale Investor that pushed up the price of Bitcoin and Dogecoin this year. It's worthy to note that we need whale investors in the crypto market to ensure profitability.

Elon Musk has always been a trail Blazer and would continue to be one. He is a whale Investor that pushed up the price of Bitcoin and Dogecoin this year. It's worthy to note that we need whale investors in the crypto market to ensure profitability.
Whale investors are necessary in order to increase the price of a cryptocurrency however at the same time they hold a large portion of the power related to cryptocurrency and they can decide the trajectory which can be quite dangerous. I do agree with you however in the sense that Elon Musk has been the sole person who has increased the price of dogecoin past anything that anyone would have ever believed to be possible.

The price of BTC is just down by -9.99% in the last 24 hours. Which has seen it go down from $56,660 to $51,330. While dogecoin is around $0.51 after seeing highest increase of $0.71 last 10 days.

The price of BTC is just down by -9.99% in the last 24 hours. Which has seen it go down from $56,660 to $51,330. While dogecoin is around $0.51 after seeing highest increase of $0.71 last 10 days.
The price of dogecoin at the moment is seen at 0.4 USD which is a massive drop in the last 24 hour period of around 18%. This is a very bad thing for those that invested at the higher price, but may be a good opportunity to buy as well in order to increase your investment. After all, buying the dip is very important.

Certainly, Elon Musk is directly responsible for the great increase in the value of Dogecoin. His influence in the crypto world is really strong.

Certainly, Elon Musk is directly responsible for the great increase in the value of Dogecoin. His influence in the crypto world is really strong.
Yes, there are even tweets that state that he has been chosen as the ceo of dogecoin and he even had that on his twitter bio for a while as well. This shows what an advocate he is for dogecoin and for cryptocurrency as a whole in my opinion, which is a great thing for the development in the future.

The price of dogecoin at the moment is seen at 0.4 USD which is a massive drop in the last 24 hour period of around 18%. This is a very bad thing for those that invested at the higher price, but may be a good opportunity to buy as well in order to increase your investment. After all, buying the dip is very important.
It isn't a nice one for those who bought it recently, they need to wait long time to see the coin grow again. But it will be wonderful time to those who is looking up to its bearish yo buy and holdl, and now is the right time for it.

If were possible for one man in the person of Elon Musk to affect the price of both Bitcoin and dogecoin, imagine what effect ten men will have on the cryptocurrencies price if they had done what Elon Musk did. It will be crazy.

The price of Bitcoin and dogecoin being influence by multinational investors one man make a difference in both cryptocurrency and much difference are yet to be made in terms of Price and popularity of such cryptocurrency.
Elon musk has been influencing crypto currency nowadays and all the crypto currency like bitcoin and dogecoin he has been influencing has been having a major turn around.

But come to think of it, can we really say or agree that it is the coming in of Elon musk and his money into Bitcoin that gave Bitcoin the pump it really has? I will not agree to that assertion. But his input in dogecoin did made impact on the dogecoin I must say

I don't think one can entirely say one man made a price of a crypto coin surge, maybe influenced would be the right word because if no one listened to him and invested, chances are price would remain the same.

It isn't a nice one for those who bought it recently, they need to wait long time to see the coin grow again. But it will be wonderful time to those who is looking up to its bearish yo buy and holdl, and now is the right time for it.
Exactly it is a great opportunity that people can use to buy The Dip and ensure that they increased the profits that they have in the future. If we look at the price today we can see that it has increased by 20% which is quite significant.

Exactly it is a great opportunity that people can use to buy The Dip and ensure that they increased the profits that they have in the future. If we look at the price today we can see that it has increased by 20% which is quite significant.
I noticed it, it has increased quite well in the last 24 hours. It is around $0.53 when i checked it last. I believe it will continue to fluctuate up and down cos of traders flipping and buying the coin back for quick profit.

I noticed it, it has increased quite well in the last 24 hours. It is around $0.53 when i checked it last. I believe it will continue to fluctuate up and down cos of traders flipping and buying the coin back for quick profit.
yes because many big traders or big investors are buying coins to make its value up. as you guys have already seen in ripple and Cardano coin has already value up by big investors.

Yes this is a good thing about the dogecoin actually, is that it does change in price a lot over the course of a day which is a good thing for day trades, however you have to have a good investment to see good profits on your day trades.

Yes this is a good thing about the dogecoin actually, is that it does change in price a lot over the course of a day which is a good thing for day trades, however you have to have a good investment to see good profits on your day trades.
If it change to the positive then it becomes fruitful for the traders. If it turns out negative some traders gain and those who predicted for its rise loses.

I think that the best way for any person to manage whether there is an increase in price or a decrease in price is to continuously try and sell or buy. So basically if the price is very high then you can sell the coin that you have and make a profit however if the price goes in the opposite direction then you should purchase the coin in order to try and reduce your overall average cost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back