What's new

One man makes a difference in Dogecoin and Bitcoin Prices

Well it is interesting to note how the trend has helped the market grow. As far as it is positive and most coin owners are benefitting we ought not to complain. Powerful men has control over a lot of things.

One man, but one quality man actually to be specific*, once you prove your existence between competitors and show that your plans work as intended, people will listen to you for sure, that's the scenario that happened with Elon Musk and the huge increase in some cryptocurrencies value

The welcoming consensus of the richest man in the world, on cryptocurrency brought more attention to the coins. His tweet on Dogecoin also help those coins gain more confidence which his investment on bitcoin bring more investors to the platform.

One man have really added value through the investment he has putting into the two coins. Since Elon musk Tesla motors injected that high amount in Bitcoin things have improved exponentially around the coin. He's also working to see dogecoin become an elite coin like those top coins in the market.

Elon Musk has tread many paths that ordinary men may never think to thread, so, anyone who looks up to being successful will give attention to whatever he has to say. That was easily seen playing out in the case of Dogecoin.

Actually its not elon musk or because he's just one of the richest man in the world that surge the coins but we call a technics in crypto fundamental analysis which influence the price of bitcoin or other altcoin based on news or occurrence relating to crypto currency.

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?
Well, being the richest person, many people took his tweet to mean interest on cryptocurrency and they demanded more of it which lead to the increase in the prices of those coins.

Well, being the richest person, many people took his tweet to mean interest on cryptocurrency and they demanded more of it which lead to the increase in the prices of those coins.
This does make sense because he can have the ability to invest large amounts into a cryptocurrency coin which will ultimately result in that coin increasing in value substantially. After all he seems to be driving the demand market for cryptocurrency is quite substantially.

I think elonmusk infulence on dogecoin have been amazing , because his impact made the coin more popular and also the price was boosted

I think elonmusk infulence on dogecoin have been amazing , because his impact made the coin more popular and also the price was boosted
The main concern that Elon Musk has raised when it comes to this cryptocurrency is the fact that they are a selected few number of whales which can actually impact the market quite drastically. If the number of whales had to decline then I think that this cryptocurrency will receive his full support.

The main concern that Elon Musk has raised when it comes to this cryptocurrency is the fact that they are a selected few number of whales which can actually impact the market quite drastically. If the number of whales had to decline then I think that this cryptocurrency will receive his full support.
I think maybe thats why probably he was asking those whales to sell off their dogecoin to him and he would be ready to buy them,i think he might probably be making the coin centralised in that situation

I think maybe thats why probably he was asking those whales to sell off their dogecoin to him and he would be ready to buy them,i think he might probably be making the coin centralised in that situation
In a way it could be a very good thing, because this cryptocurrency is able to offer as fast transactions with low transaction fees and at the end of the day when it comes to purchase is that is the most important thing for daily use.

In a way it could be a very good thing, because this cryptocurrency is able to offer as fast transactions with low transaction fees and at the end of the day when it comes to purchase is that is the most important thing for daily use.
But we should noticed one thing that despite everything he neverade use of dogecoin for telsa transaction and others this surprised me tho

But we should noticed one thing that despite everything he neverade use of dogecoin for telsa transaction and others this surprised me tho
That is true. However, if you think about it, dogecoin still has a lot of drawbacks in terms of the fact that it has an infinite supply and maybe if this is address he could accept dogecoin in the future.

I noticec
That is true. However, if you think about it, dogecoin still has a lot of drawbacks in terms of the fact that it has an infinite supply and maybe if this is address he could accept dogecoin in the future.
I noticed the infinite supply also there are to many whales holding dogecoin ,we need to be more careful when investing more in the coin

Elon musk tweeting on twitter about dogecoin and investing in it has makes the right turning around for dogecoin and dogecoin is fast rising everyday, as at last week, dogecoin in my country currency is 20naira but now it is 100naira, just writhing two days interval.

Elon musk tweeting on twitter about dogecoin and investing in it has makes the right turning around for dogecoin and dogecoin is fast rising everyday, as at last week, dogecoin in my country currency is 20naira but now it is 100naira, just writhing two days interval.
Yeah i noticed that the price of digecoin have moved high as ×5 and those who held the coin ,would counting themselves luck for holding the coin

The difference one man made in the price of dogecoin and Bitcoin might now last for long, because Bitcoin has more demand than any other coin the the market

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?
Money is very powerful and its effect is very great. This man was able to achieve all these due to the fact that he's very rich and has the financial strength to do so.

The price of Bitcoin and dogecoin being influence by multinational investors one man make a difference in both cryptocurrency and much difference are yet to be made in terms of Price and popularity of such cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back