One man makes a difference in Dogecoin and Bitcoin Prices

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?

The one man is not just your regular one man, he's actually the richest man in the world. Prior to now crypto had little followers in the rich men category. So it was refreshing to see the richest man in the world putting his weight behind two coins. And we can clearly see how big is influence is withe the way bitcoin and Doge coin has surged in the marketplace.

The one man is not just your regular one man, he's actually the richest man in the world. Prior to now crypto had little followers in the rich men category. So it was refreshing to see the richest man in the world putting his weight behind two coins. And we can clearly see how big is influence is withe the way bitcoin and Doge coin has surged in the marketplace.
Yes. With the investments that he has made and the amount of success that he has had with his past ventures and the businesses that he has and so forth, a lot of people put a lot of weight on his decisions and what he chooses to look into and rightfully so. Which is why people follow him. The fact that he is interested in cryptocurrency is very good for the crytpo world.

Rich men hardly invest on the cryptocurrency, but this is a difference case entirely as Elon musk seems to be the richest man in the world, reason he could make such a huge difference in the cryptocurrency market. I'm glad I invested on doge coin and I prays it keeps on appreciating.

That's normal. The prices of these coins are orchestrated by the activites of some events or actions of individual. The best thing is just to utilize the opportunity when the price is predicted to be high in the future.

You should not he's all worried about the movement of the digital currency what usually more concerned about is how you can make profit out of it just invest at the right time and make your profit and get out of the market you are not permitted to stay there for ever else you will married your loss is at the tail end it is worthy of note that as a business man you must have plans and mechanisms to manage losses

The price increase daily, it’s really amazing to understand how this coins rise, that’s what Nigeria government don’t really understand,my advice for the government is that there is always a time for everything.

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?
That is the advantage when a person is influential or powerful, he can play with everything in this world with his hands. That proves that power and money rule the world.

You mean the richest man on Earth? His influence in the financial world can not be quantified. A mere association to your business can turn you to a billionaire. I'm not surprise at all but I'm pain I had to capital to invest.

thank you so much for opening my eyes to the wonderful information about DogeCoin and its likely effect on the Cryptocurrency market and how it affects traders in the market. This coin is now beginning to gain prominence and importance than the other previous alt coins.

that has always been my issue with cryptocurrencies. It is difficult to put my money in investments whereby a man's thought can render me bankrupt or make me super rich. The cryptocurrency market is not large enough to influence in such a way that one man cannot control the direction of a coin.

Elon Musk is one of the richest men on the planet. This makes him very influential. If he says he will invest a billion dollars in bitcoin, it will influence millions of investors who look up to him and there will be a surge in bitcoin price. The same thing happens to dogecoin.

That man is Elon musk who is currently the world's richest man. people should invest in dogecoin now because it will soon go crazier. it is a welcome development that the world's richest man is very interested in cryptocurrency. I really admire that man.

Guy you raise a good point in your post over there. It can be risky to invest in cryptocurrency or any other commodity like that on speculation. Elon Musk is not under any obligations to invest in Bitcoin, he has been advised to invest over a billion dollars in it. I think the most important thing is to look beyond speculations and do some research before someone can invest in any cryptocurrency.

That one man is not just any man. He is the richest man currently. So the level of influence he has is enough to drive the price of cryptocurrency. And these people do these things for their own profit... Remember that.

Theoretically, it would be difficult for Dogokoin to remove 1. Unlike bitcoins, which pile up the number that can be mined at 21 million, dojcoin has no such limit. The rise of the gamestop, however, has reminded investors that anything is possible

Thank you so much for opening my eyes to the wonderful information about DogeCoin and its likely effect on the Cryptocurrency market and how it affects traders in the market. This coin is now beginning to gain prominence and importance than the other previous alt coins.

The one man you are referring to his Elon richest man MUSK. Crypto currency value increases when more money is invested into. Do not blame the masses if more people bought bitcoin with seven days because it is rumoured around that Elon Musk is about to invest billions into bitcoin.

The world’s richest person came out in support of the digital currency, tweeting, “Dogecoin is the people’s crypto". Another tweet read, “No highs, no lows, only Doge."

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back