What's new

One man makes a difference in Dogecoin and Bitcoin Prices

I don't know much about the coin initially, we appreciate you for opening our eyes about the coin,it seems the coin is gaining support from rich people.

Those rich men's hardly invest on cryptocurrencies, most of them doesn't believe the existence of cryotocurrency but for Elon musk he has invested much on cryotocurrency especially on Bitcoin.

Elon Musk is one of the richest men on the planet. This makes him very influential. If he says he will invest a billion dollars in bitcoin, it will influence millions of investors who look up to him and there will be a surge in bitcoin price. The same thing happens to dogecoin.

Yes he has done this and the price of all those cryptocurrency you have mentioned has increased massively but I believe he has only been able to achieve this for a selfish interest and not really that he cares for the people or the cryptocurrency generally, he make a lot of profit in cryptocurrency from Investing and trading.

I just hope crypto would not go in reverse direction since only one man has the most impact in crypto. However this is why I'm still scared to invest in crypto.

I just hope crypto would not go in reverse direction since only one man has the most impact in crypto. However this is why I'm still scared to invest in crypto.
Well but you always have to understand that risk-taking is sometimes necessary in life , you shouldn't just be scared on something that you believe , I am not always scared if it is my desires.

This is a particular aspect of cryptocurrency that I am not very much comfortable with. One person should not be able to have this so much power in determining where prices going to go.

The influence of Elon Musk on the price movements of cryptocurrencies is very high. He made bitcoin reach the all time high in history and he also influenced the dogecoin greatly.

It is very correct to say that the influence of Elon Musk on cryptocurrency is very huge. This is because he has a substantial amount of the crypto assets in its portfolio.

If we are going to be honest then this is not a very good thing for cryptocurrency at all. One man is not supposed to be controlling the price no matter what even if he can be influential.

If we are going to be honest then this is not a very good thing for cryptocurrency at all. One man is not supposed to be controlling the price no matter what even if he can be influential.
That man is not controlling the price of anything. Just that he is rich to invest in cryptocurrency and that really affect the crypto market. So many people have bitcoins in their wallet and that does not make it to be a one man's business

This is just tell you the effect of what money can do when it comes to investments. Elon musk had the financial ability to effect that change in the entire market because he knows how things in that market works. So it is in any type of business investment. The more the capital investment, the more changes you see.

Those rich men's hardly invest on cryptocurrencies, most of them doesn't believe the existence of cryotocurrency but for Elon musk he has invested much on cryotocurrency especially on Bitcoin.
Elon musk has been a heavy mover and investor of crypto currency and thats why he's making more money from crypto currency investment because he has the money to invest.
Elon musk has been a heavy mover and investor of crypto currency and thats why he's making more money from crypto currency investment because he has the money to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back