What's new

One man makes a difference in Dogecoin and Bitcoin Prices

The influence of this one man is this high because he's the richest man on the planet right now. Some form of business get influenced by just the action of some people. Just a comment from donald trump always have a great effect on how the fire market operates. Just always put it in mind that anything can happen while investing in cryptocurrency

Not only one man Elon musk that is causing the increase in bitcoin and doge coin but other investors too. I think this year alone bitcoin has attracted the interest of so many rich investors and doge coin is doing the same thing now. The more the investors the more bitcoin keeps getting high

Elon musk is a whale in the cryptocurrency busines and his investments will go a long way in the crypto world. Ever since Elon musk started tweeting continuously about cryptocurrencies, large numbers of people trooped into the markets. He said surely having a big impact on cryptocurrency in general

the reason they have been able to achieve that is because they are one of the richest people in the world. An ordinary person cannot go into such an investment because you may not have the resources to buy bitcoins or other cryptocurrency to the extent of the price of the cryptocurrency growing up.

Will Dodgecoin ever reach the value of a bitcoin?
and 1,000 dogecoin is impossible for now and in the long run. The planet is currently valued at about 80 80 trillion. To reach گو 1,000, its market value would be 130 130 trillion, which is much more than that.

According to my own point of view it is possible for a man to make a difference in this cryptocurrency but the fact is that the man speaks the truth about what is going on in the market this is why the prize was some how affected

With the way this one man is wielding influence in the crypto space i suspect some other institution may want to step in and also exude some influence on their own market segment. Everything this guy tweets the market surely reacts in a bullish way and corrects later.

That's normal. The prices of these coins are orchestrated by the activites of some events or actions of individual. The best thing is just to utilize the opportunity when the price is predicted to be high in the future.
You are very correct

With the way this one man is wielding influence in the crypto space i suspect some other institution may want to step in and also exude some influence on their own market segment. Everything this guy tweets the market surely reacts in a bullish way and corrects later.
Well i think this is very true because someday such thing might actually happen and more influential individual might start controlling crypto prices through the use of social media and others i think ,so it might actually I think , with the way its progressing

The one man u are talking about is very influential and in power. So he his in the heart of crypto Whatever he says will affect the stability of the coin.
Quotes of the day!
The post of consistency and persistent can win the race! But direct it in the right channel.

Crypto transfers are working at top speed as the directive did not affect the Blockchain. Crypto Savings is still functional and still continues to yield its interest as stated. Crypto transfers are working at top speed as the directive did not affect the Blockchain. We are also working on measures, engaging all partners and stakeholders from the various sectors to restore all operations back to normal.

Lol. That is a practical demonstration of the power of money. One man makes a move at a particular cryptocurrency, and the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem vibrates to it's foundation. Jokes aside, his public announcement made an impact on these cryptos to be honest

Even before clicking this thread i already know who it is. There's only 1 man who is capable of doing that change and have that much effect,
The one man you are referring to his Elon richest man MUSK. Crypto currency value increases when more money is invested into. Do not blame the masses if more people bought bitcoin with seven days because it is rumoured around that Elon Musk is about to invest billions into bitcoin.
Right we can't blame people from suddenly investing a lot. It's the richest man on earth at the moment. Who is i think we can call him a genius. It's like when he gives his attention to an investment people better take notes. It just happened that he give his attention to an investment that anyone can afford

and 1,000 dogecoin is impossible for now and in the long run. The planet is currently valued at about 80 80 trillion. In order for FordQuin to reach 1,000, its market value must be worth 130 130 trillion, which is much more than that.

I don't even know before that Dogecoin has reached that level, I don't even notice it. But as I see the post I will have to invest on it because Dogecoin will almost hit $1 at the end of this year as it's moving in raising. Bitcoin is doing great by raising up every day.

I think it would be wrong to just say one man made a difference because. Elon musk is not just any man from what he has built and looking at where he is heading. He is a smart man and making millions with the future coming through him.

Even before clicking this thread i already know who it is. There's only 1 man who is capable of doing that change and have that much effect,

Right we can't blame people from suddenly investing a lot. It's the richest man on earth at the moment. Who is i think we can call him a genius. It's like when he gives his attention to an investment people better take notes. It just happened that he give his attention to an investment that anyone can afford
Exactly. One funny thing about thing is that at the long run. The man might not even invest a penny in bitcoin or any other coin. Just is association alone, he will be paid massively the owners of all this crypto currencies.

Exactly. One funny thing about thing is that at the long run. The man might not even invest a penny in bitcoin or any other coin. Just is association alone, he will be paid massively the owners of all this crypto currencies.
Having his support is enough i guess. But tesla already bought billions worth of Bitcoin so i guess it counts. They are looking into accepting Bitcoin as payments too which is cool. By involving himself with Cryptocurrency he will be the biggest gainer anyway. But still thanks to him many people will get profits

and 1,000 dogecoin is impossible for now and in the long run. The planet is currently valued at about 80 80 trillion. To reach گو 1,000, its market value would be 130 130 trillion, which is much more than that.
If they have that amount of supply then surmounting that level of value will be a very difficult task. This is the same problem with the supply of Tron, they have so much in circulation that will stall their growth on the long term. Bitcoin as the the first crypto just has 21 million total supply. I strongly believe that total supply and circulating supply has a role to play in how well a coin performs
Post automatically merged:

If they have that amount of supply then surmounting that level of value will be a very difficult task. This is the same problem with the supply of Tron, they have so much in circulation that will stall their growth on the long term. Bitcoin as the the first crypto just has 21 million total supply. I strongly believe that total supply and circulating supply has a role to play in how well a coin performs

It is June 22, 2014. Jackson Palmer, a self-identified "average geek," is high in the stands at a Nascar race at the Sonoma Raceway in California. He is an Australian man in his 20s. He has zero interest in racing. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine it would come to this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back