What's new

One man makes a difference in Dogecoin and Bitcoin Prices

He is an Australian man in his 20s. He has zero ... One important difference: bitcoin is the original blockchain ... At one point Dogecoin was worth $2 billion.Musk said he's a supporter of Bitcoin and thinks it's “a good thing.” He added that his comments on Dogecoin ...

He is an Australian man in his 20s. He has zero ... One important difference: bitcoin is the original blockchain ... At one point Dogecoin was worth $2 billion.
Post automatically merged:

He is an Australian man in his 20s. He has zero ... One important difference: bitcoin is the original blockchain ... At one point Dogecoin was worth $2 billion.

With just a few tweets, Elon Musk has sparked a market run on a little-known cryptocurrency, Dogecoin.
Actually for a man with influence to determine the value of any of this coin as we just saw with Dogcoin and Elon's meme.

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?
Yeah this is right. This is basically a one man army power. Elon musk buying bitcoin has majorly affected the market of cryptocurrency. And dogecoin and btc are now raising to sky. This is happening so as Elon musk is not so common man. He has power so.

The world economy is controlled by a handful of people. Can you believe Apple's turnover is bigger than the national gross domestic product of Canada or Russia? It is a misery that the value of one company is bigger than a country like Russia or Canada. In the crypto market, one man can manipulate the price because he injects a lot of money or begins to show a lot of interest.

Dogecoin differs from bitcoin in that there is no hard limit on the total supply of coins. Bitcoin has a fixed supply of about 21 million coins, of which not all have been mined yet. Dogecoin on the other hand has more than 100 billion coins outstanding, with 5 billion in new coins hitting the supply every year.

Yeah this is very true but you should also remember that the one man you are referring to is currently the world richest man. That has alot to tell you on the effect of money in a person life and how much power having money can actually give you.

One thing you should understand is that demand pulls price and the is a factor. If a financial house buys a coin or any fiat currency they will pull the price. Musk is like a financial house and has the power to make purchases like they do.

There has been a lot of increases in the price of cryptocurrency lately, and I think that the two that are the most notable for me personally is the increase in Dogecoin and Bitcoin as well. These coins have increased drastically, with dogecoin even reaching the 0.1 USD mark in Australia and now trading at 0.08 USD. Bitcoin on the other hand, has increased to over the 45k mark, and continues to show a strong trend of reaching that 50k mark that I believed to previously be a pipeline dream that may only happen in the middle of the year.

This was all caused, in my opinion, by one person, i.e. Elon Musk. After his recent tweet of dogecoin and investment into Bitcoin, the prices of these coins have surged drastically, showing the effect and power than one person can have n the cryptocurrency market. As much as this is good, is this also dangerous in terms of the fact that the market can also go in the reverse direction if someone as powerful as this chooses to do so? What are your thoughts?
both are good cryptocurrency but both have a big difference of price between them and bitcoin also bitcoin increase fast on daily bases and
bitcoin is a most use currency.

I think the one you are referring to is a core person who initiates the idea of dogecoin, to be sincere i don't really know much about him. Moreso he must be highly influencial for him to initiate idea.

Elon Musk has showed us the power of influence and access. For someone to control both us to exibut the powers of God on earth. He CBN ke alter the revenues and entire fortunes of any company he chooses.

One thing you should understand is that demand pulls price and the is a factor. If a financial house buys a coin or any fiat currency they will pull the price. Musk is like a financial house and has the power to make purchases like they do.
Yeah , he could buy as many as possible to limit the supply of the coins and push up the price thereby making more people to go for the coin and the fact that he is the richest man in the world is an added advantage.

Jackson Palmer, a self-identified "average geek," is high in the stands at a Nascar race at the Sonoma Raceway in California. He is an Australian man in his 20s. He has zero interest in racing. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine it would come to this.

He surveys the scene.

{"uid":0.9532096225240874,"hostPeerName":"https://www-cnet-com.cdn.ampproject.org","initialGeometry":"{\"windowCoords_t\":0,\"windowCoords_r\":360,\"windowCoords_b\":610,\"windowCoords_l\":0,\"frameCoords_t\":1497.5,\"frameCoords_r\":180.5,\"frameCoords_b\":1498.5,\"frameCoords_l\":179.5,\"posCoords_t\":1036.5,\"posCoords_b\":1037.5,\"posCoords_r\":180.5,\"posCoords_l\":179.5,\"styleZIndex\":\"\",\"allowedExpansion_r\":359,\"allowedExpansion_b\":609,\"allowedExpansion_t\":0,\"allowedExpansion_l\":0,\"yInView\":0,\"xInView\":1}","permissions":"{\"expandByOverlay\":true,\"expandByPush\":true,\"readCookie\":false,\"writeCookie\":false}","metadata":"{\"shared\":{\"sf_ver\":\"1-0-37\",\"ck_on\":1,\"flash_ver\":\"26.0.0\",\"canonical_url\":\"https://www.cnet.com/news/dogecoin-the-meme-that-somehow-became-a-real-cryptocurrency/\",\"amp\":{\"canonical_url\":\"https://www.cnet.com/news/dogecoin-the-meme-that-somehow-became-a-real-cryptocurrency/\"}}}","reportCreativeGeometry":false,"isDifferentSourceWindow":false,"sentinel":"1-800867515552845819","width":300,"height":250,"_context":{"ampcontextVersion":"2101300534005","ampcontextFilepath":"https://3p.ampproject.net/2101300534005/ampcontext-v0.js","sourceUrl":"https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/new...placeHistory,fragment,replaceUrl,iframeScroll","referrer":"https://www.google.com/","canonicalUrl":"https://www.cnet.com/news/dogecoin-the-meme-that-somehow-became-a-real-cryptocurrency/","pageViewId":"1935","location":{"href":"https://www-cnet-com.cdn.ampproject...placeHistory,fragment,replaceUrl,iframeScroll"},"startTime":1613058609248,"tagName":"AMP-AD","mode":{"localDev":false,"development":false,"esm":true,"minified":true,"lite":false,"test":false,"version":"2101300534005","rtvVersion":"012101300534005"},"canary":false,"hidden":false,"initialLayoutRect":{"left":30,"top":912,"width":300,"height":250},"domFingerprint":"3199845829","experimentToggles":{"canary":false,"a4aProfilingRate":false,"adsense-ad-size-optimization":true,"amp-accordion-display-locking":true,"doubleclickSraExp":false,"doubleclickSraReportExcludedBlock":false,"expand-json-targeting":true,"flexAdSlots":false,"intersect-resources":false,"ios-fixed-no-transfer":false,"fie-resources":true,"visibility-trigger-improvements":true,"layout-aspect-ratio-css":false,"esm":true},"sentinel":"1-800867515552845819"},"initialIntersection":{"time":11543.399999998655,"rootBounds":{"left":0,"top":0,"width":360,"height":610,"bottom":610,"right":360,"x":0,"y":0},"boundingClientRect":{"left":30,"top":483,"width":300,"height":250,"bottom":733,"right":330,"x":30,"y":483},"intersectionRect":{"left":30,"top":483,"width":300,"height":127,"bottom":610,"right":330,"x":30,"y":483},"intersectionRatio":0.508}}" height="1" width="1" title="3rd party ad content" data-amp-3p-sentinel="1-800867515552845819" allow="sync-xhr 'none';" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" allowtransparency="" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" sandbox="allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox allow-forms allow-modals allow-pointer-lock allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts" class="i-amphtml-fill-content" id="google_ads_iframe_2" style="border: 0px !important; margin: auto; padding: 0px !important; display: block; height: 250px; max-height: 100%; max-width: 100%; min-height: 0px; min-width: 0px; width: 300px; position: absolute; inset: 125px 0px 0px 150px; transform: translate(-50%, -50%);">
Below him: a tremendous crowd. The overwhelming blare of engines. Hurtling round at tremendous speeds: the #98 Moonrocket, a high-performance racing car. No different from the other cars on the track, except for one crucial detail.

On the bonnet of the car: a dog. A Shiba Inu, more commonly known as a "Shibe," the dog made famous in the Doge meme that was popular in 2013.

Rich men hardly invest on the cryptocurrency, but this is a difference case entirely as Elon musk seems to be the richest man in the world, reason he could make such a huge difference in the cryptocurrency market. I'm glad I invested on doge coin and I prays it keeps on appreciating.

a tremendous crowd. The overwhelming blare of engines. Hurtling round at tremendous speeds: the #98 Moonrocket, a high-performance racing car. No different from the other cars on the track, except for one crucial detail

It is good that Elon musk effect is making prices to go up, but potential investors need to bear in mind that there would be a drop in prices soon. It is best to invest with the goal of taking your profits and exiting the market. Don't go for long term.

This just come to serve as a strong warning for all trader that we should all trade with caution. The BTC surged to all time high and many have cashed out already. We should all just know when to press the red button and that is dependent on individual

That's what money can do, it can control things in this world that ordinary people can't. Elon may have noticed that the doge is always left behind even though it is popular (as a meme coin), so it has been trended to confuse traders and get them out of focus, make fun of a joker coin, suddenly raised by the richest man in the world.

This just come to serve as a strong warning for all trader that we should all trade with caution. The BTC surged to all time high and many have cashed out already. We should all just know when to press the red button and that is dependent on individual
Yes this is very important. With a price surge that is this high there will be many that have pending sales orders here and that will cash out on their coins and this can cause a major drop in the price of any coin that has seen a major price increase recently. It is important that we take the profits whilst we still have them instead of getting greedy and possibly losing out on a lot more than we have currently.

Unfortunately at present the price of Dogecoin is $0.05 which indicates a decrease as compared to the price in February which was $0.08. I am hoping that it price increases in the years to come and I believe this is the right time to massively invest in Dogecoin because it has the potential for a massive pump.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back