What's new

Now I'M More interested In trading, But How?

Dowenship

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think I have tried enough to know some basic things about crypto currency since the day I'v join biz industry. Although I know about crypto but I'm not really interested In it because I find it risky. But Right now! I'm in love with it.

The knowledge I just need is how to trade. I don't have any knowledge about trading.
I have a friend who make money per trade up to $100k although he also lose some. But I realize his lifestyle has changed, but he isn't willing to teach me.

I already have a luno account, I dont have the money to start though but i want to know the necessary things before the money comes.

What are the steps to take in Trading altcoin.

That doesn't sound like a good friend. First you need money, or to mine for some alt coins or find a faucet like the one below. You will earn coins that way then you can transfer them to a coinbase account and buy crypto when its low and sell when its high and keep repeating.

Everything that interest you must first of all be loved by you. You must love cryptocurrency and must love trading. Take out time to learn from professionals don’t just jump into trading like that. Practice on demo with virtual money and master the strategy before investing.

I think I have tried enough to know some basic things about crypto currency since the day I'v join biz industry. Although I know about crypto but I'm not really interested In it because I find it risky. But Right now! I'm in love with it.

The knowledge I just need is how to trade. I don't have any knowledge about trading.
I have a friend who make money per trade up to $100k although he also lose some. But I realize his lifestyle has changed, but he isn't willing to teach me.

I already have a luno account, I dont have the money to start though but i want to know the necessary things before the money comes.

The how question is very important which has to do with seeking for knowledge. Knowledge is important in trading online especially on forex or else, you will loose all your hard earned money as a result of ignorance. You need to learn well about forex or online trading before you jump into it.

All you need to do is to go and acquire the necessary knowledge about the kind of trading you want to venture in. It is very important to know more about whatever you want to venture into at least the basic knowledge is required especially if you're going to involve your money in it. There are places online you can acquire the knowledge for free.

I am also a newbie in crypto and I have some interest in investing. But unlike you I am hesitant to try for now because my knowledge is very little. Maybe a few more months of learning about crypt currency trading will arm me with enough knowledge. It is good that some posts in this forum are honest to say that you can lose in the trading if you are not lucky because trading is like a gamble that involves winning and losing from your investment.

Good thinking to learn about trading. Before starting the knowledge of that thing is too important, there will a lot of struggle behind $100k of your friend. People just observe at someone's high level but do not think how much troubles faced to reach that point. Anyways good luck.

Bitcoin trading is very profitable but only when you have proper knowledge and experience about it.
You must be aware of market price, its demand and value and be very careful while buying it at low rate and then wait for the price increase to earn profit.

Trading with cryptocurrencies only requires patience, dedication and good critical analysis. You only need to download some applications that allow trading and buy when the card is low and sell when it is high.

I am also a new at online place. I joined bizdustry 2 weeks ago, just having little or initial knowledge about invest in crypto or other. You try to get knowledge about trading and investing in crypto world, here you can trade by btc, eth etc. Atleast start with $100 to get something.

Asking for a solution to any problem is the first real step to solving it. Trading is beautiful but you should also understand the risk you are exposed to. I advice you to get a friend or a mentor who is good at trading profitably to guide you.

If you want to learn trading most Especially crypto currency exchange trading and stock trading then you need to know more on technical analysis and learn more on how to read technical charts. So without this you can't make any money from trading or better still you pay for paid subscription to give you signals

Trading on cryptocurrencies is the best way of making money on cryptocurrencies even more than investment. You just need to download some applications that support trading and make sure you know how to read the market. You can install or visit some sites that give you signal on when to buy coins.
Post automatically merged:

Trading on cryptocurrencies is the best way of making money on cryptocurrencies even more than investment. You just need to download some applications that support trading and make sure you know how to read the market. You can install or visit some sites that give you signal on when to buy coins.

Now that you are interested in learning, it's really not a big deal you can receive online lectures and I'm sure you'll follow with the little idea you said you've gotten from bizdustry or you can pay for classes from a professional instructor.

Trading is not an easy task, you have to give time to understand it, first you should understand its indexes and then their graphs will understood, then you can succeed in it otherwise you can face loss in trading.

That doesn't sound like a good friend. First you need money, or to mine for some alt coins or find a faucet like the one below. You will earn coins that way then you can transfer them to a coinbase account and buy crypto when its low and sell when its high and keep repeating.
You said the one below!? But I can't find any faucets to start with.
If you want to learn trading most Especially crypto currency exchange trading and stock trading then you need to know more on technical analysis and learn more on how to read technical charts. So without this you can't make any money from trading or better still you pay for paid subscription to give you signals
Hmm technical charts and technical analysis. Where can I learn that. Is there any place I can learn that online. I really need to Lear this before this month ends

Good one to think about trading as well learning I am also a newbie in crypto and I have some interest in investing. But unlike you I am hesitant to try for now because my knowledge is very little. Maybe a few more months of learning about crypt currency trading will arm me with enough knowledge. It is good that some posts in this forum are honest to say that you can lose in the trading if you are not lucky because trading is like a gamble that involves winning and losing from your investment.

How will you call him a friend if he doesn't want to show you how to also fish from the crypto market. Maybe you want him to do it for you completely free, you may have to consider giving up something of value for it, maybe offer to pay him a token for him to teach you, probably this may demonstrate seriousness as to why you want to also learn.

Since you are now interested in trading the best thing for you to do is learn how to trade or better still you can get someone who is good in trading to teach you or tutor you on the basis of trading first because for you to learn trading and to be good you need to learn the basis of trading.

I think that your friend is not a good friend. Just keep searching for professionals who are into proper crypto currency trading. You need to understand the market strategies and be well skilled before venturing into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back