What's new

Now I'M More interested In trading, But How?

im not new to cryptocurrency but i still have many things to understand in order to earn from it little by little,i wanna know the strategies and gain profit from a small amount to big profit😅

One thing I do know with trading is that it's very easy to make losses. I tried learning the basics of how crypto trade works, but met technical terms and graphs.

Like, what is candlestick graph, and what buy order, or staking?

It's not easy if you don't have a mentor.

I think I have tried enough to know some basic things about crypto currency since the day I'v join biz industry. Although I know about crypto but I'm not really interested In it because I find it risky. But Right now! I'm in love with it.

The knowledge I just need is how to trade. I don't have any knowledge about trading.
I have a friend who make money per trade up to $100k although he also lose some. But I realize his lifestyle has changed, but he isn't willing to teach me.

I already have a luno account, I dont have the money to start though but i want to know the necessary things before the money comes.

What are the steps to take in Trading altcoin.
Whatever you love, first you have to work hard to succeed, and I think first you have to know a little bit about it in order to succeed. Coin is a very strong trading and I make a lot of profit from it myself and I know how profitable and good it is. I understand that if you also want to trade in corrupt currency then first of all you There must be knowledge about it.

You don’t need a lot of money. Even if you start off investing just $100, you can still make decent returns with the power of compound interest.
The returns are ridiculous. 100% gains in a day? 1,000% in a month? Once you learn how to make money trading altcoins, these sorts of gains are very achieveable – which blows away the returns you’ll see on most traditional investments

Good thinking to learn about trading. Before starting the knowledge of that thing is too important, there will a lot of struggle behind $100k of your friend. People just observe at someone's high level but do not think how much troubles faced to reach that point. Anyways good luck.

All you need to do is to go and acquire the necessary knowledge about the kind of trading you want to venture in. It is very important to know more about whatever you want to venture into at least the basic knowledge is required especially if you're going to involve your money in it. There are places online you can acquire the knowledge for free

Am also interested in trading, but i dont know how to go about it.i feel thats just a free way for those who do not value their money and wish to get them wasted.i lack the confidence to take this very kind of risk or something.anyone to help my unbelieve too?

For you to start trading altcoins, you must get knowledge of the workings of cryptocurrencies, then learn how cryptocurrencies is traded. Then finally learn how to trade cryptocurrencies using different methods and strategies, all these will come in handy when you finally starts trading cryptocurrencies.

There is no much training that is needed for trading bitcoin. You can get more information online or download YouTube videos. What you need is a good wallet app and exchange app to trade your cryptocurrencies and your capital to fund it.

There is no much training that is needed for trading bitcoin. You can get more information online or download YouTube videos. What you need is a good wallet app and exchange app to trade your cryptocurrencies and your capital to fund it.
rightly said. Most important thing is the brooker to use. There are many brooker with different advantages over each others. In choosing a brooker, there are some things that needs to check. Like the leverage they are offering needs to be checked. And also payment processor they support.

I think I have tried enough to know some basic things about crypto currency since the day I'v join biz industry. Although I know about crypto but I'm not really interested In it because I find it risky. But Right now! I'm in love with it.

The knowledge I just need is how to trade. I don't have any knowledge about trading.
I have a friend who make money per trade up to $100k although he also lose some. But I realize his lifestyle has changed, but he isn't willing to teach me.

I already have a luno account, I dont have the money to start though but i want to know the necessary things before the money comes.

What are the steps to take in Trading altcoin.
Trading cryptocurrency is something that is not really easy and it also demands knowledge. There are coinmarketcap and coingecko where someone can read about how to trade.

Trading cryptocurrency is something that is not really easy and it also demands knowledge. There are coinmarketcap and coingecko where someone can read about how to trade.
Nothing is actually easy in this life, from the moment you are born to the point of teenager, we face the reality of life when we become adult.

Trading crypto currency is not easy for beginners that dont know about crypto currency. It is easy to trade crypto currency. Once you have a better understanding on how it work and you have a strategy you use to study the market then it will be easy to trade.

Trading crypto currency is not easy for beginners that dont know about crypto currency. It is easy to trade crypto currency. Once you have a better understanding on how it work and you have a strategy you use to study the market then it will be easy to trade.
Future trading is one of the trading aspect that I have not consider venturing into because the risk associated with trading in future trade. Have you carried out future trading before ?

There are actually different ways of making money in the crypto world and trading is one of the sections. As you are looking for knowledge about it, be sure to get the full understanding of how the market works and every other information you should know. That is just my opinion.

Future trading is one of the trading aspect that I have not consider venturing into because the risk associated with trading in future trade. Have you carried out future trading before ?
I do see future trade on my binance trading account but I have never tried it or try to get information on our it works. I don't want to venture into other means since I am yet to master forex and normal spot crypto currency trade. Maybe I will try to get info about future trade.

There are so many plathforms you can use in learning trading even some videos on YouTube can be of major help as well. Or you could get a professional that would not only teach you, but also share live signals and Trading strategies with you. With im academy, you can get this and much more

I do see future trade on my binance trading account but I have never tried it or try to get information on our it works. I don't want to venture into other means since I am yet to master forex and normal spot crypto currency trade. Maybe I will try to get info about future trade.
I didn't learn about future trading because it is very risky and one cannot easily be able to save his profit when the market is bad. I am sticking to spot trading .

I didn't learn about future trading because it is very risky and one cannot easily be able to save his profit when the market is bad. I am sticking to spot trading .
Like someone replies to one of my post that forex trade is risky. There is no business that is risky. Once you really understand the business you will always make profit from it. There are some people that have studied future trading and have understood and making money with it. Those people will never tell you that it is risky

Like someone replies to one of my post that forex trade is risky. There is no business that is risky. Once you really understand the business you will always make profit from it. There are some people that have studied future trading and have understood and making money with it. Those people will never tell you that it is risky
You are right. It all about studying the business and understanding how the business works. I am just scared of venturing into forex or future trading

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back