What's new

Will we end up seeing more big business get into crypto?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency is a hugely popular endeavor, and many major companies have jumped into the game. Do you think we could end up seeing more major big businesses investing in crypto? Maybe even starting their own cryptocurrency? What do you think?

I think most tech companies will have their own crypto. I believe instead of using a payment gateway like Apple Pay, Apple will c reate its own crypto and ask people to use its crypto token for purchases. Instead of Amazon Pay,. Amazon will also create its own crypto token and ask users to send and receive payment through token. This is just an assumptions though

I think most tech companies will have their own crypto. I believe instead of using a payment gateway like Apple Pay, Apple will c reate its own crypto and ask people to use its crypto token for purchases. Instead of Amazon Pay,. Amazon will also create its own crypto token and ask users to send and receive payment through token. This is just an assumptions though
I believe you're right. I can see many companies creating their own crypto. Amazon is one I could see going that route, same with Google and some other companies. I think Facebook is working on one too.

Definitely happening! A lot of companies are now looking at investing more into cryptocurrency after the big guys such as BlackRock went in. What are you expecting to see soon?

Cryptocurrency is a hugely popular endeavor, and many major companies have jumped into the game. Do you think we could end up seeing more major big businesses investing in crypto? Maybe even starting their own cryptocurrency? What do you think?
If in fact we are seeing an increase in businesses worldwide that use Bitcoin as a method of payment, check this page there you can find it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back