What's new

Now I'M More interested In trading, But How?

You have to choose first what do want to trade. Is it cypto or stocks? Though the difference is just the movement of price. But you have to consider which between the two you want to trade. Then focus on researching about crypto or stocks. Learn how to use trading platform.

Above all things that you mentioned, the one thing that stuck in my mind is your friend's unwillingness to teach you. Anyway, I hope I can teach you something but like you, I'm also new to this area and I was hoping to know more by this thread.

Trading is a skill that must be well learn and mastered and if you want to get to know how to be a master in trading then I'll advice you get a place and enroll to learn how to trade in crypto and you must have a mentor whom you can always run to when you have the need to.

Good one to think about trading as well learning I am also a newbie in crypto and I have some interest in investing. But unlike you I am hesitant to try for now because my knowledge is very little. Maybe a few more months of learning about crypt currency trading will arm me with enough knowledge. It is good that some posts in this forum are honest to say that you can lose in the trading if you are not lucky because trading is like a gamble that involves winning and losing from your investment.
Bro Be careful of this it night lead to you be plagiarising! Just to let you
How will you call him a friend if he doesn't want to show you how to also fish from the crypto market. Maybe you want him to do it for you completely free, you may have to consider giving up something of value for it, maybe offer to pay him a token for him to teach you, probably this may demonstrate seriousness as to why you want to also learn.
Hmm actually you might be right but sometimes I think he knows how emotional I could be and how I burst anytime I loosed. So maybe he was trying to protect me from that because he usually tell me how risky it is and anytime he Loses.

You have to choose first what do want to trade. Is it cypto or stocks? Though the difference is just the movement of price. But you have to consider which between the two you want to trade. Then focus on researching about crypto or stocks. Learn how to use trading platform.
In my opinion trading is good option for a good working or business all over the world because now a days trading is going to digital level slowly but surely Trading is a skill that must be well learn and mastered and if you want to get to know how to be a master in trading then I'll advice you get a place and enroll to learn how to trade in crypto and you must have a mentor whom you can always run to when you have the need to.

I think I have tried enough to know some basic things about crypto currency since the day I'v join biz industry. Although I know about crypto but I'm not really interested In it because I find it risky. But Right now! I'm in love with it.

The knowledge I just need is how to trade. I don't have any knowledge about trading.
I have a friend who make money per trade up to $100k although he also lose some. But I realize his lifestyle has changed, but he isn't willing to teach me.

I already have a luno account, I dont have the money to start though but i want to know the necessary things before the money comes.

What are the steps to take in Trading altcoin.
Trading Bitcoin or altcoins are all the same thing as trading any cryptocurrency which they all are. You must start trading in the simplest basic form. You buy a particular crypto of your choice and hold for a while and sell when the price goes up

I'm glad you mentioned trading and didn't mentioned anything like mining, it's great that you already got luno so it would be easy for you to begin trading anytime soon, you would first of all fund your luno wallet with any desired amount, and then buy coins like bitcoin, etherum, lite coin, XRP and bit coin cash. Observe your progress. I would advise you to leave it there long term that way you would be eventually gain more.

First of all you have to understand that trading, is not an easy venture. Trading is almost like betting. Don't just jump into it and expect to make gains. You must first of all learn the basics, if possible look for a mentor who have been into trading for a reasonable amount of time. Trading can be profitable if you master it.

The worst decision you will ever make in this life is for you to invest your money in digital trading of cryptocurrency when you don't have a deep understanding of how trading work,your friend will not be able to teach you how to trade just get a good expert you can search them on YouTube.

I think firstly you should seen or analysis the trading marketing how to increase and how to decrease a graph you should know about the mathematics and analysis graph and you should invest small amount in the crypto currency

I think I have tried enough to know some basic things about crypto currency since the day I'v join biz industry. Although I know about crypto but I'm not really interested In it because I find it risky. But Right now! I'm in love with it.

The knowledge I just need is how to trade. I don't have any knowledge about trading.
I have a friend who make money per trade up to $100k although he also lose some. But I realize his lifestyle has changed, but he isn't willing to teach me.

I already have a luno account, I dont have the money to start though but i want to know the necessary things before the money comes.

My first word to you is BE CAREFUL.

Interest in any venture does not guarantee success. What guarantees success is the requisite knowledge.

Having the right knowledge of trading and having the right tools to trade is what you need.
Of course capital is key. Lol

So let me make a list.
1. Get your Capital ready
2. Settle for an exchange
And get registered on that exchange. Be sure to also get verified.
3. Make deposit into your account on the exchange.
You might want to deposit BTC/ETH/USDT or any other stable coin
4. Decide on the currency pair to trade
5. Do your analysis
6. Keep your emotions under check
7. Use a % of your fund to trade, never use all your fund to trade.
8. Set your stop loss and take profit
9. Good luck

Reading btc depends how you want to be making profit. There is technical trading, you will read the chart and determine were the price will move too in few minutes to come or you trade only news. You can just buy the dip each time it goes dip and sell each time it rise or each time you see bull run.

This is very interesting stories i really like what you wrote concerning your life. I have also learnt so much on this platform about cryptocurrency investment. Honestly before i don't know what cryto coin is all about i don't even know how it works.

My first word to you is BE CAREFUL.

Interest in any venture does not guarantee success. What guarantees success is the requisite knowledge.

Having the right knowledge of trading and having the right tools to trade is what you need.
Of course capital is key. Lol

So let me make a list.
1. Get your Capital ready
2. Settle for an exchange
And get registered on that exchange. Be sure to also get verified.
3. Make deposit into your account on the exchange.
You might want to deposit BTC/ETH/USDT or any other stable coin
4. Decide on the currency pair to trade
5. Do your analysis
6. Keep your emotions under check
7. Use a % of your fund to trade, never use all your fund to trade.
8. Set your stop loss and take profit
9. Goodluck
Hmm... Your list are very good. But is it not possible to learn before investing. I mean I should be able to learn at least even if its the ridument of it for me, to have an Idea of anything is my first priority, not just jumping into it with capital with no knowledge.

Hmm... Your list are very good. But is it not possible to learn before investing. I mean I should be able to learn at least even if its the ridument of it for me, to have an Idea of anything is my first priority, not just jumping into it with capital with no knowledge.
Sure it is possible to learn the basics that's exactly what driving at. And a good place to learn is online, if you can afford to watch YouTube videos, watch a number of them, you will be good at least to get started.

Your friend is not a good friend if he doesn’t want to teach you how to kill he market but it’s a different thing if you say he doesn’t have the time. Well I think you can learn on YouTube there are some lectures on crypto trading there.

As everyone know very well that trading is not an easy task, you will have to take proper training by experts and have to give time to understand it, first you should understand its indexes and then their graphs will understood, then you can succeed in it otherwise you can face loss in trading in early times.

The difficulty of bitcoin mining automatically adjusts so that only 50 new of bitcoins are created and every ten minutes So the more people try to mine, the harder it gets. This keeps the currency valuable. If you want to get in on the action but don’t have one of those expensive PC’s with multiple GPUs, then I’ve got good news for you! You can still mine on your mobile phone.

To start crypto currency trading you need to first learn the terms and tools used in crypto currency trading. learn how to trade, when to enter a trade and many more. One more thing is that never to trade with leverage. That is what affected me last December

In trading cryptocurrency you must learn it from scratch where you get to understand everything within the space. There is so much to learn in the space from the trading aspect to the staking aspect which is another money spinner within the space. Udemy and youtube will be a good resource place to get allcyoucmay need.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back