What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

Not every one need to start a business,that true but ,you can only be in business only if you have another source of money ,and only if you are not a needy

Indeed, certainly not everybody have to begin a company since certainly not everyone understands ways to handle a company. so as for you to begin a company you should understand ways to handle a company and have the ability to handle dangers.

True facts and this is reality, business was not meant for everyone and that is how the world was programmed into and as a result of this it is not everyone that will be ably to start up a business no matter how they are in love with it.

I also beleive that business is not for everyone if you want to become a good business man then you must learn business ethics but if you cant go into business then get yourself employed somewhere business is not for everybody but for serious minded individual

I also beleive that business is not for everyone if you want to become a good business man then you must learn business ethics but if you cant go into business then get yourself employed somewhere business is not for everybody but for serious minded individual
Absolutely, some people don't quickly or are insensitive to know what works for them , not very many can be disciplined financially to manage a business nor withstand competition in business.

A business is not for me because I already had 2 start ups that failed although the 2nd one lasted for more than 4 years. Now I have to admit that I cannot handle a business anymore due to the stress. I am a senior already and I just want to enjoy my life that is free of stress.

Business is not meant for everybody so as white collar job is not meant for everybody,but if you have a good relu or communicating skill you could go for business, because you will be able to make people patronise you

If starting up a business isn't your thing per say. Maybe rendering some form of services from the skill you have within you can be the best bet for you in increasing your income size at least.

You are right, some do not have management skills and may not even understand it if they try to learn it, the best is just to understand what you want and stick to it.

Exactly, not everyone is business inclined... But then, learning is something everyone can do. Its possible for anyone to go into business with proper training

Not everybody need to start business, if you know you can not satisfy human need, you better keep yourself away from business, what you want to offer for the masses is most important things in life

It is very true that not everybody should have to create a business because not everybody has the skill and the knowledge to create and scale a business.

To be very honest it is very hard to start a business right from the scratch. this is the reason why four out of every five startup companies fail. some people are going to do well on corporate ladder.

It's a fa t that not everyone need to actually go into business. It is also a fact that not everyone can also go into selling their skills too. Some people are just meant to work and retire and enjoy the rest of their lives with their pension benefits. Else they go into things at that stage of their lives and starts losing all their finances

To be very honest it is very hard to start a business right from the scratch. this is the reason why four out of every five startup companies fail. some people are going to do well on corporate ladder.
Starting up is not even the issue in most cases, there are lots of business out there that people actually startup but the problem is the ability to sustain it. I can go and startup my own small business now but can I sustain it to gain profit and grow?

Not every one need to start a business,that true but ,you can only be in business only if you have another source of money ,and only if you are not a needy
It is true that not every body can start up a business because not everyone can manage a business if you can manage and you have skill in starting up a business then you can go ahead but most people are not good in business.

No it wouldn't make sense if everyone needed to start a business but if most people or the majority of people started a business then it's would be very good for the economy if any country

we must actually accept the fact that business is not for everybody there are some people who cannot waste and the stress of starting up a new business but they are good in managing a business that has been established by another individual, everyone has their own talent .
I quite agree with you,because as so many persons are diverse in the ways the see life and do things so is it with their approach to business.Some persons are not just into the procedure and the detailse of nurturing a business into a well known brand.They prefer to work for a pay.

Yeah but it's still better to start your own business , because once if the skills get faded because of the Advent of technology how would the person be able to cope

I quite agree with you,because as so many persons are diverse in the ways the see life and do things so is it with their approach to business.Some persons are not just into the procedure and the detailse of nurturing a business into a well known brand.They prefer to work for a pay.
Sometimes succeeding in a business is not actually an easy thing and it is not all people that will have the time and ability to manage a business for years till it becomes a successful one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back