What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

Not everyone needs to start up a business
But almost every one needs to increase his or her income
Only if the individual is not be able to make it
That's a very nicer way to put it actually. Not everyone can really go into business, but everyone need to make something in additional to their regular pay

That's true. If everything say his or her own businesses where are owners going to get workforce, labourer, manpower.
Not every work can be done with technology

There are some people who will perform very well as part of the system. Such people will no be able to handle business as a owner. Some people will work very well working on the business. I know someone who is a former CEO of a big company but later flop when he started his own business.

There are some people who will perform very well as part of the system. Such people will no be able to handle business as a owner. Some people will work very well working on the business. I know someone who is a former CEO of a big company but later flop when he started his own business.
I do agree. Different people have different abilities, so everyone should try to figure out what their skill is. Having proper skill and utilising that skill in proper channel will surely bring success in that particular field.

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
Not everyone need to start a business, because if everyone start a business , who will be the patronizer? Thats means everybody will owns a business and there wont be anyone else to buy from you.

Not everyone need to start a business, because if everyone start a business , who will be the patronizer? Thats means everybody will owns a business and there wont be anyone else to buy from you.
You're correct, there need to be a buyer for every seller. However, business is dynamic because the seller of item A will be a buyer of items B and C. For example, a transport provider must buy petrol or gas,buy spare parts and so on.

Business itself is a skill and not just a thing one goes into because it pays. Some people can't stay with money and that's one thing you must be good at when you're in business. Once you can't stay with money, just forget about it because you will end up eating up your capital.
Some people are so good and detailed in getting things done and putting proceses together that you would think that they are cut out for good management of business,but business requires much more,the mental stamina,toughness to absorb pressure,ruggedness in taking risk,good management skills and ability to attend to little details.These are just some few things that can make a good business person.

probably not everyone is interested in starting a business and of course there are people who prefer working for others than starting their own business.

Monetize your skill is still a business, but you are right, not everyone has to start a business. If everyone goes into business, who then would patronize or buy the goods and services. Just be good at whatever you decide to do, be diligent and hardworking.
I quite agree with you but not everyone need to start up a business because not everyone has the ability the skills and also the patient to start up a business business requires you to be very creative innovative and also have plan and strategy.

It's a difficult job. I believe that entrepreneurship is not for everyone since I have seen my relatives and friends who have started a business and either they aren't really passionate about it or don't take things seriously, such as time and the work that needs to be done.

Definitely not everyone will be successful in business even though there are a lot of people aspiring to venture into different businesses but not all of them will succeed.

Definitely not everyone will be successful in business even though there are a lot of people aspiring to venture into different businesses but not all of them will succeed.
If someone have different skill then doing business, then obviously they should seek out for their interest. Doing business is not that easy, and required hard work as well as skill of doing it, which not everyone has.

Very true. I see some people trying to be entrepreneurs by all means without understanding that being an entrepreneur is more tasking than being an employee. Just work on yourself, improve your skills and you'll know where you fit

Very true. I see some people trying to be entrepreneurs by all means without understanding that being an entrepreneur is more tasking than being an employee. Just work on yourself, improve your skills and you'll know where you fit
I know it is not everyone that are meant to start up a business and become a business manager but personally I am one of the person that is meant to start up a business and manage it and become a business manager.

Yeah, but this is a fact that most people have failed to accept. Some people just won't stop until they have tried it and lost lot of money to the business.

Everyone has his/her choices in life and their source of income. Not everybody is interested in doing business because people come from different environments and backgrounds. Having to think of doing a business is a good idea for those looking to increase their income.
That is right. Everyone has the free will.

Everybody has his own choices whether to do business or not.

What's important is he earns either from employment or business.

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
That is the truth. It is not everybody that will start a business. All we just need to do is to find something doing that will earn us money. Not having a business doesn't mean that I will not be rich. As I am a fashion designer I can be rich with it and I am still not a business man. But I am making money with my skill

It is not everyone that can engage in business, because business itself is a skill and if you lack such skill you will fail in business.

Yes not everyone can start business,because everyone have their own focus on what he/she wants to do ,no be all of us will fall into business,because we are not thinking in the same way also

It is not everyone that can engage in business, because business itself is a skill and if you lack such skill you will fail in business.
The reason why I believe it is not everyone that will go into a business is because there are some people who cannot take the risk of investing their money in a business ,and as a result such people can never go into a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back