What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

Not everyone needs to start up a business
But almost every one needs to increase his or her income
Only if the individual is not be able to make it

Well that thing is i agree with that statement not everybody should start a business because not everybody as what it takes to hold a business nor withstand the hit on=f a business without collapse and for me i will not lie i don't think i can run a business because i will do Mr nice guy finish on top the business

not everyone have a business idea and therefore not everyone will be starting a business because if you start a business without a business idea, you will definitely not succeed.

I wouldn’t agree that not everybody needs to start a business. You never know if you will do well or not. You can at least try and see how it goes. If you don’t succeed you can at least gain the experience.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, l agree with you totally. If all of us are to start businesses, there would more problems than the benefits it will bring and just like you said, what we just need to always consider is not to work below our potentials. One main thing about business is also that, you must have the ability to manage risk and mostly people that can manage risk do fail in the business environment.

Last edited:
Not everybody has all it takes to build a business. Some people are going to do well when they are being employed in an organisation or a company. I think it is very important to get this concept right before you attempt to do at anything.

A person really needs to have a big heart and ready to face loss whenever he or she decides to begin a business. There are many people who are reluctant to do business because they simply cannot bear loss. Such kind of individuals would always prefer having a job rather than running thier own business.
Your points are very valid but if one is interested in doing a business and because of failure the person gets scared and don't venture into it anymore is very not good because not trying at all is failure.

Many agree with the fact that is not everyone that can start a business just as it is the same when it is not everyone that has business experience

Of course starting a business is not for everyone, because it's for people who can take risk and some people can not take risk and some can not endure the challenges in business.

This is true and also a difficult fact that we really need to accept, everyone want to start up their own business but not everyone who have a business, it depends on how we arrange our life.

Yes I share in this thought of yours too. It is not everybody that should be doing business. Because most people are doing business and prospering in it does not make it a must that everyone must be in business.

Your points are very valid but if one is interested in doing a business and because of failure the person gets scared and don't venture into it anymore is very not good because not trying at all is failure.

Well, I would not suggest a person to start a business if a person is too afraid to invest. This is because conducting business requires you to be confident and it requires you to have courage for enduring loss if you have the capacity to enjoy profits. This goes both the ways.

Business is not meant for everyone that's why you have to look for what really works for you and stick with it. Business can be sometimes attractive because you can imagine making cool money doing them but when you get into it.. You get frustrated.

That is just it, business is not for everyone, not everyone should venture into business, because you must understand that business requires some level of expertise and needful knowledge to carry on
Lol like someone once said, if everyone goes into business then who do we sell our products and render our services to. Like you said not even is ment to go into business,as most do not have the ability to manage and be consistent.

Well, I would not suggest a person to start a business if a person is too afraid to invest. This is because conducting business requires you to be confident and it requires you to have courage for enduring loss if you have the capacity to enjoy profits. This goes both the ways.
That's absolutely true but what i mean is,some people don't venture into business at the course of their life time because they're afraid of losing,at least at a point in time they would have seek education in the business the wish to do and try it out,When you don't do something important because you're afraid is regarded as failure.

If you are going into a business with all the wrong notions and perspectives, you should know that you're about starting a potentially failing venture because your perspective is already wrong from the begining

If you are going into a business with all the wrong notions and perspectives, you should know that you're about starting a potentially failing venture because your perspective is already wrong from the begining

It all depends on the mindset of a person. There are many people who are quite confident about gaining profits in business but they end up suffering from loss due to the fact that they never planned their business strategy properly. They were also not that much confident about their financial strategy and plans.

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
Very nice post. Thanks for the great encouragement or advice to start a business. I also would like to attain financial freedom that is so very elusive for me. It has been ten years of struggle for me to capture financial stability.

This is something that is very true because not everybody has the right knowledge and the skill set to invest and manage a business successfully.

It is not everyone that has what it takes to run and manage a business successfully. Most people venture into businesses because they see others doing it.

Monetize your skill is still a business, but you are right, not everyone has to start a business. If everyone goes into business, who then would patronize or buy the goods and services. Just be good at whatever you decide to do, be diligent and hardworking.
Yes it is a true that not everyone I need to start up a business so because not everyone has a the idea their skills and even the ability to start up a business should because there are so many challenges in starting up a business but as a skinful self-reliant educated and a man with cool and so you can start up a business associate the well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back