What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

That is a very true statement. Infact, I believe that there are people who are not surpose to do anything or have anything business running any business at all but only to do their paid employment work alone and retire

True not everyone needs to start a business there are other endeavors one could make money from, honing ones skills is one of them because freelance is gradually turning into the norm nowadays

Not everyone has the right temperament and the right skill in order to start and scale of a business. It is completely fine for people to go on with their normal White collar jobs.

I agree, starting a business these days isn't easy. I think there are other skills and knowledge you could acquire that could make you highly sought after.

Yes, not everyone need to start a business because not everybody knows how to manage a business. in order for you to start a business you must know how to manage a business and also be able to manage risks.
I couldn't agree more with you as it is a known fact that it's not everyone that has the business acumen to be able to navigate the rough patch of starting up a business and bringing it to great success because running a business can be very stressful.

There's a big time sense in this post, definitely not everybody can run a biz, biz has so many factors to consider before establishing it, of which probability has it that is not everybody can afford these factors.

There's a big time sense in this post, definitely not everybody can run a biz, biz has so many factors to consider before establishing it, of which probability has it that is not everybody can afford these factors.
Some people were not meant to start up a business because some cannot stand the stress that is associated with business .some people were meant to work and some were meant to manage a business.

It is true that starting a business is not meant for everyone, there are some people that should just work under someone else and they will make it big. There is a guy I know, so objective, he is good at working under others and achieving through that.

That is the fact, everybody is not distance to have or run a business. Some can do better managing a business for someone and get paid very well.

So can improve on their skills and get better offers from other company and establishment. And some don't have the mental strength to run a business.

Yes I do also believe that it is not everyone that is supposed to start a business actually. There are some people that are just not cut for running business of their own and this is so because they only know how to work for money

That's very right, there are people out there who do not possess business management skills neither do they have a flair for owning a business, a friend of mine is a cyber security analyst and is really making cool cash with this skill by being a consultant for different companies.

Truth be told. Business is not as easy and sweet as it sounds. Not everyone needs to do business because not everyone has the skill. Business requires skill to succeed. You have to scrutinize yourself before joining a business

Yes...
Business is not for everybody.
The fact that Mr A succeeded in business doesn't mean you would.
People can get well paid jobs, earn money online, or anything that can bring you financial freedom legally.
Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.

Not everyone is even interested in starting a business . some just want to keep working for others as far as the pay is good and maybe adding a skill too to earn additional money

It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Spot on, each was given his or her talent when, some music, some art, some cognitive reasoning, some knowledge, but the society were in makes us feel that only education and business is the only way to success but that's not entirely true, it's only when you do something in your potential you are truly successful with it.

True. Not everyone actually do need to start up a business. There are people that are just not meant to be in any business at all because they will simply go and mess things up even if they are been thought about this business

Spot on, each was given his or her talent when, some music, some art, some cognitive reasoning, some knowledge, but the society were in makes us feel that only education and business is the only way to success but that's not entirely true, it's only when you do something in your potential you are truly successful with it.
I agree 100%, instead of the society creating a safe environment and encouraging everyone to improve their talent as well as help them hone the skills to make money from it. It seems that isn't the case.

Last edited:
I agree 100%, instead of the society creating a safe environment and encouraging everyone to improve their talent as well has helped them hone the skills to make money from it. It seems that isn't the case.
The government exists to provide a safe and healthy environment to groom the people in the society with essential services to make sure we at least have fundamental human rights but the government has consistently failed at that which is why we need to help ourselves.

Yes, we all need financial freedom.
At the same time, not everyone can go into business.
If you improve on your skill set, you can get good paying jobs in companies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back