What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

The truth is that not everyone has to be into business as nor everyone has the skill to navigate through it . there are many other ways to which money can be made.

It will surprise you to know too that some people are only actually meant to work and retire and stay on their pensions for the rest of their lives. If they ventured into business, they'll mess things up for themselves

Yes, I agree with you. There are many people that are very good at doing various things using smart phones and laptops but because they're can not afford a smart phone or laptop the go on business just like that.

To me, if you're working for an organization, you're only fulfilling the dreams and achieving the goals of such organization. Salary can only last you for a while but business for a lifetime.

It is not everyone that needs to start up a business this is because not everyone has the skill to manage a business most people are just good being workers.

There is something called division of task or labor, so in this scenario, there are people who are supposed to run a business, while there are some who are supposed to be customers.

Everyone has his/her choices in life and their source of income. Not everybody is interested in doing business because people come from different environments and backgrounds. Having to think of doing a business is a good idea for those looking to increase their income.

A person really needs to have a big heart and ready to face loss whenever he or she decides to begin a business. There are many people who are reluctant to do business because they simply cannot bear loss. Such kind of individuals would always prefer having a job rather than running thier own business.

Really not everyone should start a business infact not all business even succeed. You can still make a life from working your normal jobs.

I do not agree with the assertion that " not everyone should start a business" because directly or indirectly, everyone is in pursue of financial gain hence, everyone is in business

To me, if you're working for an organization, you're only fulfilling the dreams and achieving the goals of such an organization. Salary can only last you for a while but business for a lifetime.
Actually, working for some organisations is a dream come true for some people, and the salary Is enough to set yourself up for life. There is that as well.

To me, business is very important. You should be able to have your way into a business. Business is very important. Everyone can start a business and fail it

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
You are right, business is not for everyone, but some people venture into business becomes their friends are into it and they are doing very well, they also venture into it with no Idea of how to run the business.

I do not agree with the assertion that " not everyone should start a business" because directly or indirectly, everyone is in pursue of financial gain hence, everyone is in business
What he is trying to point out is that if you do not have the resources, knowledge and experience you should not start a business, starting a business by force will end up in tears for the owner.

What he is trying to point out is that if you do not have the resources, knowledge and experience you should not start a business, starting a business by force will end up in tears for the owner.
Exactly. If you are starting a business without proper orientation, you starting just because you feel it is the best way for you to make money, you are only going to fail.

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
Well to me personally I think that not really everyone need to start a business but it could be essential in way that everyone has a good very own business in their names as it would result in the person never going broke or out of cash.

This is something that I would advice that a lot of people get comfortable with. Not everyone is going to be a business person and not everyone should want to try it.

Of course not everyone can start a business and succeed because it required a very good plan and execution of the plan put on ground before the business started and also patience as the business grow. Also our finger and call is not the same some on to business some on to other work but everyone must find a way to increase his income.

Establishing a business is not for a lazy minded person as business ideas keeps evolving. Those who cannot keep up or come up with innovations on how to competes in the already saturated markets will fadeout of business within months.

You have spoken well. I have always advocated for a skill acquisition, skills that are relevant for online jobs . That's what can make you earn something tangible online. If you do not have the relevant online skills , then you will settle for less

If you want to start a business just because you want to make money, there are numerous other ways to make money, you can make money even from a job.

Yes,that's correct just the same way everybody won't fit in a white collar job. Everyone needs to know his passion and potential and walk in it. That'll give financial freedom and accomplishment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back