What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

It's actually very clear that it's not everyone that can actually start up and run a business which is why there are employees and employers, so you have to find where you fall and stick to it.

Monetize your skill is still a business, but you are right, not everyone has to start a business. If everyone goes into business, who then would patronize or buy the goods and services. Just be good at whatever you decide to do, be diligent and hardworking.
It is true that not everyone need to start up a business because not everyone can be able to sustain and also have the skill to manage a particular business to grow.

First of all before I even consider about starting a new business you need to consider about having the capital to start up the business and actually having the plan to make the business work.

Sometimes running a business can be very challenging. it is therefore advisable to have the right knowledge and understanding of how the business you're venturing into works.

Some persons get carried away when they see some people doing great or good on their businesses and start to think it is for everyone. Find things you love to do that can translate into money for you instead

Monetize your skill is still a business, but you are right, not everyone has to start a business. If everyone goes into business, who then would patronize or buy the goods and services. Just be good at whatever you decide to do, be diligent and hardworking.
True, this is one fact, and then again not everyone has the mindset and mentality for business. Every business has its own set of risks and if you are not prepared you might end up falling into more depression

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
I like this post or thread would I call it,all because the post is like an advice for everyone in here not to settle for less in life but to think of the very good life he or she could live after.

Some persons get carried away when they see some people doing great or good on their businesses and start to think it is for everyone. Find things you love to do that can translate into money for you instead
This is the right approach towards succeeding in any business. There are many business out there, we just need to look for the ones suitable to us

I like this post or thread would I call it,all because the post is like advice for everyone in here not to settle for less in life but to think of the very good life he or she could live after.
Yeah, the main goal is to be financially free and it isn't a must to be through a business, it could be through other means of monetization.

Not everyone will be able to start up a business because business need a lot of money and some people will not be able to afford it, some people are meant to start up a business while some people are meant to work for a business company.

Definitely is not a must that everybody will start a business because if everyone starts their business then who is going to be the customer that will patronize the business that everybody is doing?

Not everyone will be able to start up a business because business need a lot of money and some people will not be able to afford it, some people are meant to start up a business while some people are meant to work for a business company.
I find business more of a passion than for the profit. Ask any successful business owner and the reply would be passion. In other words even if you have the capital but if you are not fond of the business then just get employed so you have peace of mind and the assurance that you have something every payday.

It is not everyone that needs to start up a business this is because not everyone has the skill to manage a business most people are just good being workers.

Yes it is true that it is not everyone that wants to start a business and that is because it is not everyone that has the capability of handling businesses to their survival States

I find business more of a passion than for the profit. Ask any successful business owner and the reply would be passion. In other words even if you have the capital but if you are not fond of the business then just get employed so you have peace of mind and the assurance that you have something every payday.
Ok what of those that are starting a business for the sake of the profit they will be making, Do you really think that they will not succeed ? Because 80 percent of people now do business for the profit sake, what do you think?

And sometimes i think the environment you are might also be holding you back or stopping you from seeing the new things that can help you grow around the world.Sometimes you have to leave an unfavorable environment for a better one and it can even be your country sometimes

Absolutely it is true that it is not everyone that needs to go into business, you can still very well thrive in other spheres of life without depending on business.

It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

I completely agree with you that it is not everyone that is supposed to start up a business because if everyone is to be into business then who are those that will be patronizing each other.

Business is not meant for everybody in life , some are good in doing business and making big money while some just have to know some ways in which they can make money apart from doing business.

I completely agree with you that it is not everyone that is supposed to start up a business because if everyone is to be into business then who are those that will be patronizing each other.
True that also not everyone can be as successful as the business tycoons, some people just aren't built for it. I just think people need to focus more on their talent and find a way to monetize.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back