Mining on StormGain

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
StormGain is a crypto exchange platform with inbuilt mining capabilities. You can use mining for free, however, you cannot withdraw your mining profits directly, you will have to trade your mining profits and can withdraw the profits you make through trading.

I've once mine on storm gain. I felt it was too slow so I left it.
May it needs deposit money because I have seen deposit money option at StormGain to accelerate the hole mining process for mining faster than before.

My experience says, just leave stormgain, and use your efforts elsewhere, you will keep mining there for years, and till you reach minimum payout, there is no guarantee how that will go, currently you will pay much in fees.

My experience says, just leave stormgain, and use your efforts elsewhere, you will keep mining there for years, and till you reach minimum payout, there is no guarantee how that will go, currently you will pay much in fees.
There is no mining at all it is just a script offering free money gradually no antiminer no hardware equipement and using old people money to pay out the new one as simple as that.

There is no mining at all it is just a script offering free money gradually no antiminer no hardware equipement and using old people money to pay out the new one as simple as that.
That is called cloud mining (not real mining), in this a scripted mining is done and BTC is paid according to it. But due to long and hard process, Stormgain is not recommended, atleast not by me.

I have registered on this platform before. And with the free mining bonus, I have claimed it but to reach the minimum to withdraw has a limit in days and it is not easy to meet the requirements in the giving day. So I see it as waste of time.

I have registered on this platform before. And with the free mining bonus, I have claimed it but to reach the minimum to withdraw has a limit in days and it is not easy to meet the requirements in the giving day. So I see it as waste of time.
I couldn't reach the minimum either, the mining rate is just too slow for free miners.

I couldn't reach the minimum either, the mining rate is just too slow for free miners.
I don't know if they have changed the way they mine there because when I registered, I can only mine for 10 days.
Are you still mining there?

My experience told me same as well. Stormgain is not just it at all for me because I guess it just a waste of hardwork and effort.

A friend of mine was mining there for years, and she was so upset with it Nobody have good experience with stormgain.

A friend of mine was mining there for years, and she was so upset with it Nobody have good experience with stormgain.
StormGain needs that you initiate deposit to earn reasonable amount of money so never reach payout in free mode as per their calculations.

My experiences are different. I put my mining rewards to trade and made some trading profits and was able to withdraw funds.

My experiences are different. I put my mining rewards to trade and made some trading profits and was able to withdraw funds.
That's good, perhaps you got good trade time. How much time it took, and how much you were able to withdraw from it?

That's good, perhaps you got good trade time. How much time it took, and how much you were able to withdraw from it?
It took me 3 months to mine $10 USDT. I put my USDT for trade, and in a month I managed to earn $35 in trading profits.

It took me 3 months to mine $10 USDT. I put my USDT for trade, and in a month I managed to earn $35 in trading profits.
How much you did want to wager to cash out the mined money? * 2 or *3 or instant?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back