What's new

Mining on StormGain

I've heard a lot about the mining platform but I have not joined because I believe that mining could be a waste of time most especially if it's done on the phone. It will be a waste of time if you do not have the financial capabilities to purchase more hashrate.

I've heard a lot about the mining platform but I have not joined because I believe that mining could be a waste of time most especially if it's done on the phone. It will be a waste of time if you do not have the financial capabilities to purchase more hashrate.
Some people claim that they have made good money from it, but for some (including me) it has been a waste of time.

Storm gain is not a mining platform, it is an exchange platform like Binance or Coinbase. However, cloud mining is one of the features of this platform among others. Mining is done on the cloud and it does not use your device's computing power.

What is trading? I didn't understand this aspect and would like to know about it and if there is any referral link then you can also send me that.

I have used stormgain to mine, but this money is a bonus so you can trade, if you are good at trading it is a good way to trade for free

What is trading? I didn't understand this aspect and would like to know about it and if there is any referral link then you can also send me that.
You will have to mine crypto and can withdraw once you reach $10. However, you cannot withdraw this to your third-party wallet, it will be in your storm gain wallet. You will have to put this money to trade and if you make profits form trading you can withdraw your profits.

You will have to mine crypto and can withdraw once you reach $10. However, you cannot withdraw this to your third-party wallet, it will be in your storm gain wallet. You will have to put this money to trade and if you make profits form trading you can withdraw your profits.
That will be quite confusing LOL but I guess many don't mind this method and they are able to withdraw their profits almost every month.

That will be quite confusing LOL but I guess many don't mind this method and they are able to withdraw their profits almost every month.
Due to price fluctuations, it is not easy to reach the mining withdrawal threshold easily. You will have to activate mining every 4 hours. IT might take months to reach a $10 mining profit. You then have to trade the mining profit and you might not be on the profitable side always. But since you don't have to spend money, this is fine.

Due to price fluctuations, it is not easy to reach the mining withdrawal threshold easily. You will have to activate mining every 4 hours. IT might take months to reach a $10 mining profit. You then have to trade the mining profit and you might not be on the profitable side always. But since you don't have to spend money, this is fine.
Their system of cash out seems to me a little complicated because they activate 2 factor authentification and then SMS of confirmation of cash out does no longer receive in my mobile phone, so why they activate 2 factor authentification if the SMS confirmation will be required also in cash out?

That seems like a very long process. It may take time for those miners who are beginners and have no crypto wallet . It is better not to join if lacking skills in this kind of mining. Is this like gambling?

That seems like a very long process. It may take time for those miners who are beginners and have no crypto wallet . It is better not to join if lacking skills in this kind of mining. Is this like gambling?
It is long process for persons that doesn't have patience to earn, nowadays crypto wallet is easiest option because you could join Binance to store your coins so it is not a miracle. It is like gambling because prediction of price of coin.

That sounds intriguing and yet interesting for those who want to enjoy big wins. I may try to study crypto thru YouTube so there is something I could experience about this kind of currency that may dominate in the world.

It is a long process. YOu first have to mine at least $10 and then use the rewards for trading. You can withdraw your trading profits. It might take months. However, if you have referrals and also fund your wallet, you can speed up the process.

I think I am not for it. I do not like to venture into a business in which I lack know-how or expertise. It is good for you already have a wider experience of that kind of business.

One drawback of StormGain's inbuilt mining is its slow pace, as users must trade their profits in order to withdraw them. This can be inconvenient and limit the potential returns compared to faster mining methods.

StormGain is a crypto exchange platform with inbuilt mining capabilities. You can use mining for free, however, you cannot withdraw your mining profits directly, you will have to trade your mining profits and can withdraw the profits you make through trading.
It is very easy to make money on Stormgain especially when you can trade cryptocurrency and you will withdraw your profit.

I have encountered this site StormGain but haven't got interested to join and explore, From your views about this site, It seems it is promising. I may check it after.

Stormgain is one of the first website I used for mining. Itsnt only slow to earm but you cant catch out directly you will have to trade with the amount you earned.

Currently the payment rate of Stormgain is more or less about $ 12 per month if you have the multiplier at 0.5 that is to say in its base form, it takes you some time to reach the threshold of $ 10 but if you want some free money to trade, that's fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back