What's new

Mining on StormGain

Currently the payment rate of Stormgain is more or less about $ 12 per month if you have the multiplier at 0.5 that is to say in its base form, it takes you some time to reach the threshold of $ 10 but if you want some free money to trade, that's fine.
It requires only SMS verification even 2 factor auth is activated means if you are no longer able to receive SMS you are no longer able to cash out and 10 $ offered has date to expiry.

It requires only SMS verification even 2 factor auth is activated means if you are no longer able to receive SMS you are no longer able to cash out and 10 $ offered has date to expiry.
I passed that KYC of sms, I do not have to worry, you mean that the cloud miner is going to stop being operational? I have 8$ right now in cloud miner

Last edited:
I passed that KYC of sms, I do not have to worry, you mean that the cloud miner is going to stop being operational? I have 8$ right now in cloud miner
This is not problem of cloud mining but when cash out then it sends SMS to your phone that works in the past but no longer arrive today means unable to cash out funds.

This is not problem of cloud mining but when cash out then it sends SMS to your phone that works in the past but no longer arrive today means unable to cash out funds.
Your problem might be related to some temporary issues. Not receiving text messages happen to me as well, however, when I ty again and again., I am able to receive text messages. It might be a problem related to your phgone carrier.

Maybe you changed your phone number recently and an old phone number stayed in Stormgain? Maybe you can send a message to technical support so they can help you to solve the problem, they may make you identify yourself with the email if you can not receive the text message.

This is the first time I have heard of StormGain but I have taken a quick look and added it to my bookmarks to look at more detail later when I have some time.

I will admit, I am still new to all the cryptocurrency, mining and trading but I feel the more I find out about it, the more I learn.

This is the first time I have heard of StormGain but I have taken a quick look and added it to my bookmarks to look at more detail later when I have some time.

I will admit, I am still new to all the cryptocurrency, mining , and trading but I feel the more I find out about it, the more I learn.
Stormgain is mostly a trading platform, but the good thing about Stormgain is that you can mine Bitcoin every 4 hours on their platform and when you reach the $10 threshold you can use that money to trade, which is very good if you don't want to use your own money for trading or just want to practice and try to make some money.

Maybe you changed your phone number recently and an old phone number stayed in Stormgain? Maybe you can send a message to technical support so they can help you to solve the problem, they may make you identify yourself with the email if you can not receive the text message.
The phone number remains the same and then not changed the phone number so SMS verification fails but call verification works. My phone number is unable to receive any SMS verification from foreign country but it does accept call verification doesn't know why.

I will admit, I am still new to all the cryptocurrency, mining and trading but I feel the more I find out about it, the more I learn.
I have been using StormGain for a long time and have managed to make some money by using Stormgain's free mining feature. By the way, it is also a good exchange platform even though it is not very popular like Binance, Coinbase or crypto. I think the company is based in the UK.

I have been using StormGain for a long time and have managed to make some money by using Stormgain's free mining feature. By the way, it is also a good exchange platform even though it is not very popular like Binance, Coinbase or crypto. I think the company is based in the UK.
I am just like you, I have earned money thanks to free mining and I added it to my trading capital that I have deposited there, which has been good for me, I have never had any problems with them and all my withdrawals have been executed quickly, in addition Stormgain has excellent reviews online, for example on Trustpilot, the only thing I would change about Stormgain is the withdrawal fee and withdrawal threshold.

I am just like you, I have earned money thanks to free mining and I added it to my trading capital that I have deposited there, which has been good for me, I have never had any problems with them and all my withdrawals have been executed quickly, in addition Stormgain has excellent reviews online, for example on Trustpilot, the only thing I would change about Stormgain is the withdrawal fee and withdrawal threshold.
Yes, they seem to have high withdrawal fees and high withdrawal thresholds. They also manually process your withdrawals, so it can take up tp 48 hours.

StormGain have been introduced to me for a while now and from the looks of it, those who are making use of it have been mining good BTC proceeds from it. Even though they are not going to withdraw directly, when you know how to trade, it's very easy for use your earning to trade and make more profits before withdrawal. I will definitely start using their services soon.

If you deposit funds for trading, your mining hash rate will also increase and you will mine faster. However, this is mandatory. I am basically mining free and trading the currencies I mine for free. If you are into trading, this is a simple to use platform.

From everything that I've seen so far, it is a very good alternative that anyone who is into cryptocurrency trading can always benefit from because it gives you access to free funds that you are going to make use of when it comes to your trading purposes. If you're very good at it, you are definitely going to be making more money from the project.

From everything that I've seen so far, it is a very good alternative that anyone who is into cryptocurrency trading can always benefit from because it gives you access to free funds that you are going to make use of when it comes to your trading purposes. If you're very good at it, you are definitely going to be making more money from the project.
If you want to start earning some free money with which to trade cryptocurrencies, Stormgain is the solution, although it is not much money that you can earn with mining, for a beginner I think it is adequate, that's why so many people start with cryptocurrency trading at stormgain

If you want to start earning some free money with which to trade cryptocurrencies, Stormgain is the solution, although it is not much money that you can earn with mining, for a beginner I think it is adequate, that's why so many people start with cryptocurrency trading at stormgain

No matter how small in cryptocurrency you can mine out from using StormGain, I think that it's better than what most faceut websites pay you from mining cryptocurrency with them. I believe that you can use both the application and website version of StormGain?

Best thing is if you fund your account and start trading with funded amount, your mining speed will also increase. This will allow you to reach withdrawal threshold faster, so that you can put free money into mining and earn profits. They offer multiple trading pairs.

Best thing is if you fund your account and start trading with funded amount, your mining speed will also increase. This will allow you to reach withdrawal threshold faster, so that you can put free money into mining and earn profits. They offer multiple trading pairs.

This is a part of the same strategies most mining platforms copy. They do it as a way of upgrading your mining account by paying in one way or another. I can remember having the same experience when I used CryptoTab browser. Once you upgrade your account, the mining speed will increase.

This is a part of the same strategies most mining platforms copy. They do it as a way of upgrading your mining account by paying in one way or another. I can remember having the same experience when I used CryptoTab browser. Once you upgrade your account, the mining speed will increase.
On Cryptotab, you buy hash power to mine, on StormGain you are not actually spending money to improve mining speed. You fund your account for trading, your speed increases for trading through funds, you are not buying hash power just like cryptotab.

Yes, in reality it does not have much to do with cryptotab, since although in both you can earn free money by mining, the first is quite limited and you have to invest money if you want to increase your hashrate, in stormgain you can increase your hash simply by trading with the mined money

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back