What's new

Many are playing the long holding game with bitcoin - Are you?

As a matter if fact, the long holding game with this cryptocurrency called Bitcoin is what is best for it for any investor out there. This coin is one for a long term investment not for a short term investment

Not just bitcoin many people are also holding other coins as well. Like i missed out on bitcoin when it first started years back. But there are so many new coins right now with great potential that would be great to buy now and hold till it gets to the moon no matter how long

Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

Are you putting your Bitcoin away for long term holdings?
i honestly have started hodl other coins, i use bitcoin as based coins to purchase things and trading but not hodl, besides there are coins like ethereum, stellar, ripple with some potential these days

Well that's the plan, it's been my intention all along but unfortunately that's not been the case, holding is still the best way to invest in crypto of you and not be too eager to make a profit

To an extent I also believe that trading for the short time is not the best because you have the tendency not to lose much except you have no plan to sell only when the prices as high as you want.

To an extent I also believe that trading for the short time is not the best because you have the tendency not to lose much except you have no plan to sell only when the prices as high as you want.
I really do not have the patience to be able to invest into bitcoin for the long term because of it it's volatile nature which it is currently manifesting and a lot of people have already lost their investment on the cryptocurrency.

Invest in bitcoins because I do not have interest in it because it is a cryptocurrency that has reached the maximum peeks, i only invest newly-established cryptocurrency like ripple and Shiba Inu,it is a risk I am taking if work for me better if it doesn't work I will move on.

Invest in bitcoins because I do not have interest in it because it is a cryptocurrency that has reached the maximum peeks, i only invest newly-established cryptocurrency like ripple and Shiba Inu,it is a risk I am taking if work for me better if it doesn't work I will move on.
That's better because the coins you mentioned easily grow fast compared to bitcoin , if not for the crash in the market now most of the smaller coins would have pump more

Cryptocurrency is one way to make money but you should not hold it for long time, because I don't think is really good to hold cryptocurrency for long time.

I don't invest in bitcoins because to me and I don't see the need to invest in such a big cryptocurrency , most of my favourite cryptocurrency I have been investing on is dogecoin and tron and those are the ones I am keeping for long time investment

Bitcoin investment is quite lucrative that notwithstanding, the risks that comes with it is also quite huge. Yes, I'm also playing the long waiting game with Bitcoin because I'm hopeful that it's price will appreciate overtime

As a matter of fact, the long holding game with the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is what is best for this type of cryptocurrency asset. It is not that kind of asset that is good for short term investment, that's why you see the long hold process because it's meant for long term

That's better because the coins you mentioned easily grow fast compared to bitcoin , if not for the crash in the market now most of the smaller coins would have pump more
Yes that's what I am doing,most all the cryptocurrency I invest on are cryptocurrency with the best potential and I always said that it is a financial advice for you to invest in this cryptocurrency, cake is a crypto-currency you say never overlook.

This is so right. Bitcoins requires holders to invest in a long term on it not on a short term kind of investment. If you want to invest short term, look for coins that are meant for that kind of term

Cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature and that is the reason why most people invested in cryptocurrency. To make profits in bitcoins you may have to hold it for some time for it to increase in market price which in turn makes you more money.

Cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature and that is the reason why most people invested in cryptocurrency. To make profits in bitcoins you may have to hold it for some time for it to increase in market price which in turn makes you more money.
That's just the truth patience is very very important when holding a cryptocurrency coin because the market could be funny just as it is at the moment but in couple of months you could see it better development.

I have certain amount of Bitcoin I will not be needing for use for the moment. I am keeping it safe in my wallet and holding for the long hall. Till it begins moon again

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back