What's new

Many are playing the long holding game with bitcoin - Are you?

Yeah that's it I prefer to hold bitcoin more,because i know the advantage attached to holding bitcoin ,because. If the amount of profit you could make holding. Bitcoin

I do not invest in bitcoins because I have other potential cryptocurrency I am concentrating to invest on, because bitcoins is not likely to go hundred percent anytime from now to double my investment but they're a lot of other cryptocurrency that has the possibility of doing x 10.

Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

Are you putting your Bitcoin away for long term holdings?
That's a huge sum to be taken out off circulation. When the entire total supply of Bitcoin is mined then we'll have the major arms race. Getting into the mix of things is now. Snatching bitcoin at its current price is a steal.
Fingers crossed the value of bitcoin will be a major impact on the value of the crypto space.

The long holding game is the best game for any cryptocurrency. People venture in cryptocurrency trading and make profits from it by holding it till their is a bearish run for them to sell it.

I do not have a lot of bitcoins how, just about 0.008 BTC. But I am holding my bitcoin for a long term, possibly for 5 years. Hopefully, I will be able to build my bitcoin portfolio.

I do not have a lot of bitcoins how, just about 0.008 BTC. But I am holding my bitcoin for a long term, possibly for 5 years. Hopefully, I will be able to build my bitcoin portfolio.
This is actually quite a bit of bitcoin considering the current price and the estimated price in a few years time as well, and i think that you will greatly profit from this. Just keep adding to invest as you see fit.

Crypto currency exchange Business to me right now is just like a pump and dump Business. If you really know how to short a coin I think that is the best thing to be doing at the moment for profit taking

Crypto currency exchange Business to me right now is just like a pump and dump Business. If you really know how to short a coin I think that is the best thing to be doing at the moment for profit taking
There is a lot of people that have this way of thinking and it is correct because a lot of the larger investors are actually trying to increase the price in order to sell off their cryptocurrency at extremely high profits.

To be candid , I am also one of the many that are playing the long holding game with bitcoin and literally all the crypto currency, because I have seen what holding crypto can give ,so i tried to hold it as long as I can.

To be candid , I am also one of the many that are playing the long holding game with bitcoin and literally all the crypto currency, because I have seen what holding crypto can give ,so i tried to hold it as long as I can.
Same here but I will advise that you holdl only top coins. Shit coins should be for trading and making profit. Holdl then for long is not ideal.

Though it's good to buy and hold but there are times that you will not holds it any longer because it can change, for instead if someone hold his bitcoin from from March to now i think he is in lost because of what happened.

I am currently not playing that game but I will start it immediately i become consistent in making money online business i want to allocating certain percentage to Bitcoin alone.

It is pretty much safer to make profit when you invest in cryptocurrency on a long-term basis. The reason is that it is very certain that the price of the cryptocurrency will rise at a certain point.

It is pretty much safer to make profit when you invest in cryptocurrency on a long-term basis. The reason is that it is very certain that the price of the cryptocurrency will rise at a certain point.
It looks like many users of Bitcoin in one forum are now planning of a long term investment of Bitcoin. They have seen the trend that cannot be trusted. On the other hand, they saw that the price goes down but would come up again. For a long term investment that is a good sign.

Cryptocurrency is a great way to make profit if you know what you are doing, and if you invest in a good coin and hold that coin for a long period of time, then chances are that you will be able to profit from it in the future with patience as the demand for it increases with time. This is the case with Bitcoin, and with it being the main crypto the price is almost certainly to increase with time.

A recent article has shown that 270000 BTC has been taken out of the supply in the last 30 days along and has been moved to long term holdings. This is a huge value. Not only does this show the potential of Bitcoin, but also shows that the supply in circulation is lower which may impact on the price and cause another price hike.

Are you putting your Bitcoin away for long term holdings?
This is part of the strategy huge investors employ to bring in hike in the valuation of the cryptocurency coin.And those who understand the market will always look out for news report on the latest happenings in the crypto world,and then cash in on any fluctuation.

The long holding game is one of the best ways to profit from crypto. Holding Bitcoin will profit you in a long run. However, Bitcoin is above my reach so I prefer to buy and hold tokens of lesser value expecting a good increase in the future.

The long holding game is one of the best ways to profit from crypto. Holding Bitcoin will profit you in a long run. However, Bitcoin is above my reach so I prefer to buy and hold tokens of lesser value expecting a good increase in the future.
Actually you do not necessarily need to budget buying 1 Bitcoin , with few Satoshi one can still be able to benefit from it when the price rises.

Even me I am holding bitcoins for long-term investment although it is a little amount, yes holding cryptocurrency for long-term investment is the best ,it is with the long-term investment that will guarantee maximum profit.

With the current bearish run that is affecting bitcoins and all other cryptocurrencies, one has no other choice than to hold bitcoins till the price will rise tremendously again to makes good profits.

The crypto currency exchange Business is very uncertain at the moment and the best thing to do with the business right now is scalping. If you are good at scalping or shorting you should be able to get some good money there

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back